Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) (52090 Views)

Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) / Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos / Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by sonnie10: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2020
jerryunit48:
How did. this happen? If it were to be Europe I would have said okay snow ice but this is inside town
Newton first law of motion. A body in motion continues in motion until it is acted upon by an external force. If at rest remains at rest.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by seenga(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2020
no life was lost sir. did you read the post at all as short as it is?
money121:
R.ip

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Prenonjebose: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Seems that the truck crashed into the Ash coloured car, which led to the others. Hope no lives were lost
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by EnterpriseMan: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2020
9 - 10 seater, not 18..
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by juman(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2020
It look like film scene.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
With the exception of protests in a few places other countries implemented the lockdown policy without incident.
But in Nigeria:
1. Multiple accidents because nobody wants to be late for curfew.
2. Government will dash states spoilt food and states will do back to sender.
3. Almajiri will be used to play table tennis.
4. Police and army will brutalize citizens.
5. Criminals will write letter that they want to come and steal.
3. Pastors will ask permission to heal patients.
4. Pastors will climb lonely mountain with video crew.
5. States will do verbal autopsy which also means "audio".
6. Government will beg Elon Musk for ventilators and buy new cars the next day.
7. President will give "live" broadcast but the speech is already out before the broadcast has started.

This country is a perfect example of How Not To Fight Covid19.
Is church the only religion we have in Nigeria?
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by AreaFada2: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2020
money121:
R.ip
Dude, nobody died and let's wish anyone injured quick recovery.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Muhylonaire(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
B4 i used to turbo and boast of doi g 130kph
Not till i over cakled a d had an accident
I no dey speed again.
Moderate speed is better than top speed
Cos if u match vrake dor top speed on a 2wd.
U must somersualt and poof

Oga type in plain pidgin jare, you dey pass message wey boys fit learn from na. Ordinary pidgin, you still dey do mistake undecided
Wetin be *doi
Wetin be *cakled
Wetin be *dor
Wetin be *vrake

You are just typing in a rubbish

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by MunorAnne(f): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Seven up trucks in be in that even Agbegi that loads wood has more swag Than.
If them use seven up trucks for be in swear for person Na wahalah be that and road safety no dey see say Na antient and obsolete trucks seven up dey use for Benin.
Hm. Oga you try.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2020
U suppose know say na my virtual keypads na. Extra sensitive.
Fool
Muhylonaire:

Oga type in plain pidgin jare, you dey pass message wey boys fit learn from na. Ordinary pidgin, you still dey do mistake undecided
Wetin be *doi
Wetin be *cakled
Wetin be *dor
Wetin be *vrake

You are just typing in a rubbish
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by IkemChris(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Sometimes when you see some impossible things you just gave to respect Benin people... How this one take happen now... Motor jam bus, Carry another motor up, truck come jam the motor for back.... Mehn this will confuse the person writing the statement
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by jamesbridget13(f): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Liar! Which curfew were they rushing to meet? Was it yesternight? If yes, you are a big fat liar.

This picture was posted earlier yesterday in a facebook group how God saved a member that owns dat red car under d bus.

I just dey look you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Spin4: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2020
I witnessed everything that played out that Tuesday evening. The 7up truck seen in the video, had break failure, and came crashing on stagnant vehicles waiting for the free flow of traffic. The rush to evade the curfew was not responsible for the accident. It was simply break failure.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Muhylonaire(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
U suppose know say na my virtual keypads na. Extra sensitive.
Fool

See am, Slowpoke person.
Na mistake I point out, you for just modify the stuff but you choose to be foolish grin grin wo I no get time o.
Corona drivus Don increase yesterday night, I dey think how your president go reverse him earlier pronouncement about May 4th.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Muhylonaire(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2020
jamesbridget13:
Liar! Which curfew were they rushing to meet? Was it yesternight? If yes, you are a big fat liar.

This picture was posted earlier yesterday in a facebook group how God saved a member that owns dat red car under d bus.

I just dey look you.

Lmao... Casting
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Bluffly: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2020
What I'm seeing is more of a failure from the truck behind pushing the vehicles together
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by luorquay: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
This happened on Saturday 25th April around Upper Mission extension immediately after Temboga Junction in the evening around the time between 5pm to 6.30pm immediately after a heavy downpour. Not on Tuesday as stated by the OP.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by ACE1010: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
With the exception of protests in a few places other countries implemented the lockdown policy without incident.
But in Nigeria:
7. President will give "live" broadcast but the speech is already out before the broadcast has started.

You just NAILED it grin grin grin cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Men e don be
Reverse keh
Never go back to your vomit
Muhylonaire:

See am, Slowpoke person.
Na mistake I point out, you for just modify the stuff but you choose to be foolish grin grin wo I no get time o.
Corona drivus Don increase yesterday night, I dey think how your president go reverse him earlier pronouncement about May 4th.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Muhylonaire(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Men e don be
Reverse keh
Never go back to your vomit

Baba make I no lie you, with the way things be now, even if Buhari no reverse am... That sanwoolu no go gree make we go out o.
This year self just tire person
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by jerryunit48: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2020
blowjohn:

U no read say na for benin e happen?
and what are you trying to say?
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by uvie66: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2020
jerryunit48:
How did. this happen? If it were to be Europe I would have said okay snow ice but this is inside town
I know how it happened, most Nigerian drivers are very impatient and drive very close to each other, they are untrained, and reckless....ok enough of all these English, basically our grra grra too much and na so so smoking tokunbo cars full Benin road.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2020
jerryunit48:
and what are you trying to say?

Benin na rough place na
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by tradepunter: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2020
It's not about suffering and smiling, but men I love Nigerians we know how to make someone laugh.... which is good because it makes one hopeful to keep going.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by evansjeff(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na waoo.....

I fear Edo and Kogi
Leave Edo out of your fear

Go fear your pathetic state
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by tradepunter: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
But in Nigeria:

Men I have never laughed soo much before grin grin grin
We are a peculiar people Nigerians

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Pheelz2020(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2020
how the red car take enter their God,
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by DATACUG00000(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by chrsty: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
When the Angel of death in Benin City decided to look away... thanks to God, no death was recorded.
grin cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by omolight3: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
But in Nigeria:

[color=#770077][/color]

Bros you said it all, Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by chaloskyx: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2020
thats their business when no one is chasing them are they the only ones on the road they should all go for a course in time management.
Re: COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) by Basher8583: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Brika:

https://globaltimesng.com/covid-19-multiple-auto-crash-as-residents-rush-to-beat-curfew-in-edo/

This is a big lie... OP please learn to disseminate your information well. Not everyone here is stupid you know.

From your picture it clearly showed that the 7up truck was the culprit. It might have lost its break and slamed at the vehicles on queue.
The impact of the crash was severe from behind and the share force of the impact was what transfered to all vehicles invovled which tells why that car was able to fork lift the bus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Patience Tsavnande Dies In Accident In Benue [photo] / Shocking Photos From Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami That Killed Over 1,200 / Trademore Estate, Lugbe Abuja Flood (More Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.