Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Is Ethereum Legit? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Ethereum Legit? (5899 Views)

What Is Ethereum Million Money Review - Scam or Legit / Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020? / What Is Ethereum [detailed] – What You Should Know Before You Invest In Ethereum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2020
I've been thinking of investing in Ethereum, I've fallen prey to a Ponzi scam in the past and I don't want to be a victim anymore. A lot of guys say their friends are making money from it, none has testified personally. I just want to be sure if anyone has made money from it or has something to tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Realfrankie(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:
I've been thinking of investing in Ethereum, I've fallen prey to a Ponzi scam in the past and I don't want to be a victim anymore. A lot of guys say their friends are making money from it, none has testified personally. I just want to be sure if anyone has made money from it or has something to tell me.

My bro, I don't trust Ponzy scheme anymore,

It's so deceitful

1 Like

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by deewhydoski(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:
All these e-money are not ponzi scheme especially bitcoin and ethereum.
What your friends did is that, that buy the ethereum and hold it for awhile and watch it on how it grow.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by vinotee88: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:

I am a living testimony of accumulating Ethereum through forsage smart contract. No jokes here is a thread on it, check it and make a decision! https://www.nairaland.com/5780032/nigerians-prefers-putting-money-wrong

1 Share

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Demmtek(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2020
It's real ooo put your money where your mouth is
I started with 4500 i have made 24,500 in past 3weeks

4 Likes

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Patosky4U: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2020
yes it legit.
you can link up using the link https://lk.million.money/a/326267/
below are some evidence

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2020
I just feel it's an upgraded LOOM, when there are no more people willing to put in money it becomes stagnated and crashes, those that did loom know what I'm talking about. Guys my questions now is, what happens to your Ethereum when you don't have anymore referrals?

4 Likes

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Realfrankie:

My bro, I don't trust Ponzy scheme anymore,

It's so deceitful
Loom thought me a lesson a year ago .... Ethereum is trying so hard to make me forget the lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Patosky4U:
yes it legit.
you can link up using the link https://lk.million.money/a/326267/
below are some evidence
does your Ethereum still grow when you don't have anyone else to refer?
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2020
deewhydoski:

What your friends did is that, that buy the ethereum and hold it for awhile and watch it on how it grow.
Grow from what? Quite unlike Forex, you have to do some sought of trading before your money grows. How does Ethereum money grow please
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Demmtek:
It's real ooo put your money where your mouth is
I started with 4500 i have made 24,500 in past 3weeks
Did you make the profit referring people, trading or it just sat there and grew itself. Please explain
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2020
deewhydoski:

Grow? Just like that?
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by cash399(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:
I just feel it's an upgraded LOOM, when there are no more people willing to put in money it becomes stagnated and crashes, those that did loom know what I'm talking about. Guys my questions now is, what happens to your Ethereum when you don't have anymore referrails?

Ethereum coins would remain in your account bro, you can allow them to remain in your wallet and after sometime sell them for a higher price
All Ponzi schemes have elastic limits, yes, but this isn't one because your coins remain with you
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by cash399(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2020
cash399:

Ethereum coins would remain in your account bro, you can allow them to remain in your wallet and after sometime sell them for a higher price
All Ponzi schemes have elastic limits, yes, but this isn't one because your coins remain with you

You can keep asking for assurance or you can dive right in.
YOUR MOVE.
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Patosky4U: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:

does your Ethereum still grow when you don't have anyone else to refer?

yes provided those you refer are referring
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Patosky4U:

Then don't put it in the same class with Bitcoin if it works referring people ... that's a triangle bro, everything is heading to that sharp edge at the top and the moment the meet ...Ethereum(million money) crashes

2 Likes

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by deewhydoski(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:

Grow from what? Quite unlike Forex, you have to do some sought of trading before your money grows. How does Ethereum money grow please
Even these e-money u can use it for trading if u like but it doesn't stop it from growing if u buy and hold.... It is like u have dollars at hand and u hold it, u know after awhile it might rise or fall
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by dan55: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:

Then don't put it in the same class with Bitcoin if it works referring people ... that's a triangle bro, everything is heading to that sharp edge at the top and the moment the meet ...Ethereum crashes

Ethereum don't need referral, that guy is trying to introduce you to his MLM scheme calling it Ethereum. Ethereum and Bitcoin works in same rule.

Can hold it and watch it grow or trade to make more profit.

5 Likes

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by dan55: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Patosky4U:

That's MLM scheme or Ponzi created with Ethereum smart contract not Ethereum Coin.

Ethereum don't need referral, there are over 10,000 developers working with Ethereum technology creating different app and product/ smart contract. It's not owned by Ethereum Network!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by dan55: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:

Grow? Just like that?

It grow based on global demand and interest which can be monitored on CMC
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Realfrankie(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:

Loom thought me a lesson a year ago .... Ethereum is trying so hard to make me forget the lessons.

Never again please

So you were among loom victims, sorry bro.
God go shower graces on us one day

1 Like

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Realfrankie(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tookool:

What they mostly do in Ponzy is; they work in team, then when every member benefits, it crashes

1 Like

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by dan55: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Realfrankie:

What they mostly do in Ponzy is; they work in team, then when every member benefits, it crashes

Yeah but Ethereum itself isn't Ponzi. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by vinotee88: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
I need to sensitize you more on this...million money might take you months to earn 1 or 2 eth. Not everyon has huge amount of money to stock up etherem instead they participate in smart contract and the best of them so far is FORSAGE.
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by dan55: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
vinotee88:
I need to sensitize you more on this...million money might take you months to earn 1 or 2 eth. Not everyon has huge amount of money to stock up etherem instead they participate in smart contract and the best of them so far is FORSAGE.

To sanitize him is to encourage your scam? Or smart contract Ponzi?

Well FORSAGE isn't Ethereum but what developers used Ethereum technology to create for themselves
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by cash399(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
dan55:

To sanitize him is to encourage your scam? Or smart contract Ponzi?

Well FORSAGE isn't Ethereum but what developers used Ethereum technology to create for themselves

Oga just because of your past experiences you think everything now is scam
Even so, keep it all to yourself and don't come out and spoil someone's market
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by dan55: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
cash399:

Lol, promote your market with it's name don't claim it's Ethereum "certified" it's 100% scam though

1 Like

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by dan55: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
cash399:

Multiple accounts won't save fact it's scam though, promotion your scam with it's name. It's not Ethereum and can never be Ethereum.

Need to know more about Ethereum use Google.
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by leke12(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
let me explain to you op in simple terms. Ethereum, bitcoin, bitcash etc are all cryptocurrencies, we have over 500. bitcoin and ethereum are top at the chart. you need more research if you want to know more.

Now all MLM platforms like million money create a referral system in order to earn ethereum . million money can crash or forage or whatever . but ethereum and bitcoin can't crash not in the nxt 10 yes cause most developed countries use it for trade.

So the best thing if u earn this ethereum , you can keep of safe in ur E wallet like coinbase or luno

7 Likes

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by dan55: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
leke12:
let me explain to you op in simple terms. Ethereum, bitcoin, bitcash etc are all cryptocurrencies, we have over 500. bitcoin and ethereum are top at the chart. you need more research if you want to know more.

Now all MLM platforms like million money create a referral system in order to earn ethereum . million money can crash or forage or whatever . but ethereum and bitcoin can't crash not in the nxt 10 yes cause most developed countries use it for trade.

So the best thing if u earn this ethereum , you can keep of safe in ur E wallet like coinbase or luno
Thank you for been Honest!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Company That Will Fetch You Good Source Of Income, This Is For You / Make £30+ Per Day (betfair) / See this 6bedrooms Duplex/mansion Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.