Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Is Ethereum Legit? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Ethereum Legit? (6070 Views)

What Is Ethereum Million Money Review - Scam or Legit / Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020? / What Is Ethereum [detailed] – What You Should Know Before You Invest In Ethereum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Demmtek(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Tookool:

Did you make the profit referring people, trading or it just sat there and grew itself. Please explain
referring people
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
dan55:

Ethereum don't need referral, that guy is trying to introduce you to his MLM scheme calling it Ethereum. Ethereum and Bitcoin works in same rule.

Can hold it and watch it grow or trade to make more profit.
This is more reasonable ....cus everybody is depositing 3500 into a particular account and claiming they've bought Ethereum coins
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
dan55:

That's MLM scheme or Ponzi created with Ethereum smart contract not Ethereum Coin.

Ethereum don't need referral, there are over 10,000 developers working with Ethereum technology creating different app and product/ smart contract. It's not owned by Ethereum Network!!
Dan you've explained it just how I wanted. thanks
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
leke12:
let me explain to you op in simple terms. Ethereum, bitcoin, bitcash etc are all cryptocurrencies, we have over 500. bitcoin and ethereum are top at the chart. you need more research if you want to know more.

Now all MLM platforms like million money create a referral system in order to earn ethereum . million money can crash or forage or whatever . but ethereum and bitcoin can't crash not in the nxt 10 yes cause most developed countries use it for trade.

So the best thing if u earn this ethereum , you can keep of safe in ur E wallet like coinbase or luno
Thank you Like .... People need to be well educated cus they are investing in Million Money Ponzi thinking they are actually buying real Ethereum coins

1 Like

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by pandj(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2020
While you are still thinking many ppl has been cashing out.... But shine your eye while investing bro
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by gerizzim: 9:04am On May 10, 2020
Tookool:
I've been thinking of investing in Ethereum, I've fallen prey to a Ponzi scam in the past and I don't want to be a victim anymore. A lot of guys say their friends are making money from it, none has testified personally. I just want to be sure if anyone has made money from it or has something to tell me.

Whatsapp mi08094943690 for ethereum
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
gerizzim:

Whatsapp mi08094943690 for ethereum
Teach your entire family the very Ethereum you want to teach me

3 Likes

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Frankfuse: 2:33pm On May 10, 2020
Haha... Guy this your comment made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Tookool(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2020
Lol ....he wants to lure me to Ponzi
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by GeoDeveloper: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Forsage is the new way of making money, we have developed a mobile app for you to learn about Forsage Smart Contract, We are the #1 Forsage Global Team. We developed this app as a guide app so that anyone can learn and understand how to make money in Forsage Smart Contract

It is available on playstore for download

Just search Forsage Smart Contract Team Geo

Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Michaelnsd: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Hazardd(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Patosky4U:
yes it legit.

you can link up using the link https://lk.million.money/a/326267/

below are some evidence
is luno good to store crytocurrency
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by dan55: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hazardd:
is luno good to store crytocurrency

Yes. I have once’s stored ~4M~5M (crypto so value changes) stored in luno for about 8 months before I needed the funds. 2018.
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Hazardd(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
dan55:

Yes. I have once’s stored ~4M~5M (crypto so value changes) stored in luno for about 8 months before I needed the funds. 2018.
that's great... I want to stored now sha
Re: Is Ethereum Legit? by Rex212: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you have Bitcoin or Ethereum you can actually make more out of it daily. Don’t leave your cryptocurrency laying idle in your wallet without giving you any returns daily. Search “cryptobase store” on Google or visit www.cryptobase.store
sign up for free on the platform and start investing your Bitcoin or Ethereum. Users also get bonuses when they refer people

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of Reading Books / Proposal Format / EU Earmarks €600m For Nigeria's Power Sector, Food Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.