Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady (46972 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by bbbabes(f): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
The first lady of Kwara state, Dr. Olufolake Abdulrazaq, this morning disclosed that Risikat Azeez, the Kwara woman who went viral because of her and her daughters' blue eyes, has asked to be reunited with her husband, Wasiu Omo-Dada.

Mrs Abdulrasaq who was one of the first to offer a helping hand to Risikat and her children, disclosed this in an interview with TVC this morning.

''A lot of people have come on board, not just myself. I think the whole of Kwara is very happy with the story and with how things are turning out for Riskat and her children. I know you are probably aware that her husband has also come out now and he has come to our office and we have had a conversation with him and Risikat herself has said she wants to be reunited with him.'' the first lady said

Recall that Riskiat went viral a few weeks ago after a Twitter user shared her story online. Risikat in an interview said her husband walked out on her and their daughters because of their blue-eyes.

The husband however granted an interview a few days ago where he denied abandoning them because of the color of their eyes. He said he loves his wife and children and that he had no problem with the color of her eyes. According to him, things turned sour in their marriage after Risikat became ''wayward'' and wasn't ''submissive'' to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yex9FukcjJo

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/blue-eyed-woman-has-asked-to-be-reunited-with-her-husband-kwara-first-lady-olufolake-abdulrasaq-discloses.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GF30hTZkzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfvv6wPP4Lk

1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by DICKstractor: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nice one

As we always say; there are three sides of a story... The wife's , the husband's and the truth.

If you listen to only the wife, you will condemn the husband
If you listen to only the husband, you will condemn the wife
If you listen to both, you will see the truth

248 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Righteousness89(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Highly Commendable Effort From the kwara State 1st lady!

The Institution of Marriage needs to be Respected and Encouraged..

Marriage is not a One night where you chase your spouse at the Slightest Provocation.

Marriage is Sacrifice! Marriage is Patience! Marriage is Submission! Marriage is Love!

For our Marriages to Stand the test of time, we need to Submit as a Home to the Orginator of the institution of Marriage. We Need to Submit to God Almighty and Follow the Prescription he gave out for the Marriage Institution..

May God Help us to be the Instrument of Peace in our Homes.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by illicit(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
The man better man up too cos him wife don get admirers all over d place now

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:
The man better man up to cos him wife don get admirers all over Nigeria now

He doesn't care. Better women and admirers for him too. Afterall she done born finish for am wettin d guy want again abi na u wan marry d woman and helep take care of her pikins ?

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Johntemmy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wow..
Good to hear that.
may God bless Her Excellency and those who help Her out.
Dear darling God any incident that will make our Glory shine, connect us to our helpers and make our destiny fulfilled pls let it happen asap.
Let me get a louder AMEN.....

contact me for your house roofing..
check my signature.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
The man himself have the gene and traits of blue eyes lest all d children will not have it.

Only he dosnt know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by dangermouse(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Slawormir: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

What if these whole shit was arrangee

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Abboki: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
More like husbands family is putting pressure on her to come back. Where were they when hunger wanted to finish her that she had to depend on her relatives? Selfish man, greedy family.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Simeony007(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yeye man the only thing him do right was being a Liverpool fan

7 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Mo3891: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin

See sakamaje

The man don reformat her memory card

Well honestly she made a noble decision based on love and oneness of her family, I hope the man change abit

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin

Kwara no be avonja land

kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by martineverest(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:
The man better man up to cos him wife don get admirers all over Nigeria now
I swear....many men are ready to marry that beautiful woman to have kids with such eyes

6 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Let him sign an undertaking that if he neglects them again he will be publicly flogged.

The truth is, give them a means of livelihood and they'll be a happy family.

Love is sweet when there's money.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by CrazeMan69(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Money don show na angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by MissNatalia(f): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by wunmi590(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
cool

That's a correct woman there, sense no go kee you woman, and may your blessings continue to overflow.

She knows the importance of husband and a father on their kids, she needs that confidence back seeing him everyday.

Your type is rare

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by pyyxxaro: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
See the man lips like Godwin Obaseki own

E clear say naa Bournvita the man de smoke

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Authoreety: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Beta pikin
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by IvarTheBoneless: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
angry

She for marry me instead. Leave the mumu man.

He has 1 in 100 million chance of blue-eyed black babies. The fool was fighting.

Modified after watching the video - Poverty is the root of most evil undecided

8 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by martineverest(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
More like husbands family is putting pressure on her to come back. Where were they when hunger wanted to finish her that she had to depend on her relatives? Selfish man, greedy family.
kinda....but they aren't forcing him.the fame must have lured Jim to come back

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by freeman4ever(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
why do I get the feelings that, this whole saga was planned between the husband and wife?

1 Like

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by omooba969(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Blue eyes is bae. grin
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by sunshineV(f): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
na love
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
She is a Muslim, what do you expect.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Akposb(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
After much debate the right thing is about to be done.
Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Mo3891: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
grin

Kwara no be avonja land

kiss the truth

Na yamree land

Kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
martineverest:
kinda....but they aren't forcing him.the fame must have lured Jim to come back
Of course. The greedy man must have told his family to go and beg her to come back.
Family has a way of encouraging abuse in this part of the world.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.