Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. (85222 Views)

Popular Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (PICTURES) / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World / Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2020
ModestGal:
RIP
One of the reasons I dislike Indian Movies is due to the moustache hair, I always feel like cutting it with blade for them. With slow motion, and yeye music & dances, I do run crazy whenever I'm watching Indian movies, its for children. I can NEVER watch Indian movies again

Oh my... *speechless*

You deserve a bottle of vodka for this.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Rayd502(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2020
RIP to him,he gave a good show in Jurassic world.One of the few Indian actors to cross over to Hollywood seamlessly.

4 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Report or you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by xclusive2ben(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Mrlazarus:

You are one of the few people that have seen my favorite movie of all time....Life of Pi!!!
is it that movie when an athleth becomes bokoharam?
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Chai this is fvcking sad loved his roles in many movies especially the lunchbox.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Anointed22(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Rip to him
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Solvik(f): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Ah! This is so disheartening cry RIP
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by najib41: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Newpost:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tribuneindia.com/news/entertainment/bollywood-actor-irfan-khan-dies-at-54-78012
RIP. He’s a very good actor, appearing both in Nollywood and Hollywood movies
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Cyberfemtex(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Rip to the dead

Smoking is not good dem no go hear
Dey will carry big igbo for mouth
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Rayd502(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2020
darwin66109:
Rest on

Your name is Khan and your not a terrorist

He is not the same Khan...But he is one of the 5 big Khans.

4 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by majamajic(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Roon9:

Lol! @ very well Known

Go watch award winning movie ' life of Pi , Jurassic world or Inferno ,
These are international award winning movies , he was the main act in all of them
Not forgetting the blockbuster 'the Slumdog Millionaire,

2 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by ModestGal(f): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Oh my... *speechless*

You deserve a bottle of vodka for this.
Would prefer some bottles of coconut instead, where is the collection venue?
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by bkool7(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2020
I don't watch Indian movies.
However, RIP to the dead
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Angelfrost(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Such great and productive souls are exiting the world so early while criminals and corrupt elders are still waxing strong in Nigeria, and other nations...

How can one stay hopeful at this point??! This is so sad and depressing!!! Rest on great man!!! cry cry cry
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Christmasdon(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2020
NAIRALANDERS WILL NOT DIE BEFORE THEIR TIME IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by bkool7(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2020
najib41:

RIP. He’s a very good actor, appearing both in Nollywood and Hollywood movies

2 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Sheriman(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Sheriffnetwork2:
Hello everyone
At this period of Quarantine and everyone is on lockdown, the best thing to do is to find way to make money.
One of the best method is by becoming a youtuber
To learn how to make full living by creating YouTube video. I'll teach you all the nooks and croonies of creating a youtube channel Making money from it
Note: There is a little price attached
Call or WhatsApp me via (0708-481-9076)
Thanks
Oga if you don't have the skills content passion uplifting knowledge on what or which type of video you are to make before uploading it on YouTube you can never crush it online.

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Roon9:
Would they annouce a Nigerian actor in India?

Depends on what you mean by announced

If you mean that because this post appeared on Nairaland, it means the actor's death was announced in Nigeria, then you must be new to post sharing.

The OP got this post from Tribune India, and shared with Nairaland.

And if you mean that would the death of any Nigerian actor have gotten to India even by post sharing, then you must understand the importance of presence.

Indian cinema has far more presence in Nigeria than Nigerian cinema in India.

5 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by meobizy(f): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Death: the call we shall all answer. I don't know him. R.I.P. anyway.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2020
ModestGal:
RIP
One of the reasons I dislike Indian Movies is due to the moustache hair, I always feel like cutting it with blade for them. With slow motion, and yeye music & dances, I do run crazy whenever I'm watching Indian movies, its for children. I can NEVER watch Indian movies again

Yeah... I couldn't agree more!!! All that cliche just gets in the way of whatever great work of art they try to offer. They need to cut it out.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by bbankky: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Rip
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Obidiugwu: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2020
RIP,,,Dm us for your different types of Male/Female Fabrics,Curtains & Bedding @ affordable prices>07052113405
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Karleb(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2020
cry cry embarassed
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by cybriz82(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2020
kellidoo:
Oh my God..loved his narrative in "Life of Pi"

This guy follow act Jurassic Park nau abi?
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Creeza(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2020
One of my favorites. Rest on Fam. Bollywood lost a great one.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by olasaad(f): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Buliwyf:
I remember this guy from Slumdog Millionaire. He was the host of that quiz show that almost killed that boy for getting the answers correctly. cheesy cheesy

That was Amir Khan though he also feature in the movie
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Greatzeus(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2020
" Even though we know we all gat to go
But as long as we living
We'll be living with some kind of dough
So until we expire we get the papers"....Az(Life's A Bit*h)
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by spinna: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2020
I don fear say na dis guy and na him.The only bollywood actor i know. An actor who from bollywood got into hollywood. He was the policeman in slumdog millionaire.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Creeza(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2020
majamajic:

Go watch award winning movie ' life of Pi , Jurassic world or Inferno ,
These are international award winning movies , he was the main act in all of them
Not forgetting the blockbuster 'the Slumbog Millionaire,

Slumdog millionaire. You meant? Movie was a bomb indeed

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by caprini1: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2020
DriggityDre:
Don't watch bollywood. Can't relate.
He was the scientist who discovered the end of the world in the movie 2012,Oscorp director in Amazing spiderman, poilce inspector in slumdog millionaire,Jurrasic world ,baabu the barber, Die hard 3 ,Life of PI etc.

3 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by hemanewton: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2020
RIP Khan.... The movie D-day comes to mind. May God strengthen those close to you during this period. We only live once, Lord help my life to count both here and in heaven when I am gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.