Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. (85183 Views)

Popular Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (PICTURES) / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World / Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Newpost: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan dies at 54

The 'Maqbool' actor was diagnosed with neuroendocrine tumour in 2018

Actor Irrfan Khan died in a Mumbai hospital on Wednesday, losing his battle with a rare form of cancer, a statement from his representative said. He was 54.

The “Maqbool” actor, who was diagnosed with neuroendocrine tumour in 2018, lost his mother in Jaipur just four days ago. He was admitted to the intensive care unit of the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital with a colon infection.

“It's saddening that this day, we have to bring forward the news of him passing away. Irrfan was a strong soul, someone who fought till the very end and always inspired everyone who came close to him. After having been struck by lightning in 2018 with the news of a rare cancer, he took life soon after as it came and he fought the many battles that came with it.

“Surrounded by his love, his family for whom he most cared about, he left for heaven abode, leaving behind truly a legacy of his own. We all pray and hope that he is at peace. And to resonate and part with his words he had said, 'As if I was tasting life for the first time, the magical side of it',” the statement read.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tribuneindia.com/news/entertainment/bollywood-actor-irfan-khan-dies-at-54-78012

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by ademasta(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Rip

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by kellidoo(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Oh my God..loved his narrative in "Life of Pi"

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by kinglee007(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2020
So sad. Loved his role in the "life of pi". R.I.P
cry cry cry

42 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by FatherBona: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2020
it is appointed for a man to die once ............

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Rest in peace Khan.

Let me cull out a part from my book;
"You cannot be Abraham and be your own Melchizedek, You cannot be Jacob and be your own Levi..."

A must Read For All!

ANTICIPATE, Coming Soon.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by ajimotoke(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Rest well Irfan
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by whytediamond(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Bollywood lost a legend cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Sheriffnetwork2: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone
At this period of Quarantine and everyone is on lockdown, the best thing to do is to find way to make money.
One of the best method is by becoming a youtuber
To learn how to make full living by creating YouTube video. I'll teach you all the nooks and croonies of creating a youtube channel Making money from it
Note: There is a little price attached
Call or WhatsApp me via (0708-481-9076)
Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Ishilove: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Noooooooooooo! cry

4 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Fheelzz(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Shitt
Wow death is inevitable, do good while you are still alive. You will be surely missed adieu khan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by SenatePresdo(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Rip to him.

But aside from Normal yearly Deaths, This 2020 is somthing else, and I pray and believe that we shall all survive it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by simplepee(f): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
cry
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
shocked
Damn I remember this man in the movie knock out, Brilliant work
Wow such a great actor! I vibe with that movie till date!
Rest In Peace man

21 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by pyyxxaro: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Safe journey
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Sheriffnetwork2: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Do you know creation of Logo is very important for business.
If you can create an image for yourself, you definitely need a Logo identity which is going to reflect your Business
For a Logo to look Professional, the components must be animal slightly abstract and should be related to your company name.
My name is Sheriff and I am a Graphics designer with over 5 years of experience.
I can create your company's Logo, Business card, Letterhead, Stationeries etc to your maximum satisfaction.

* THE PRICE IS JUST A TOKEN YOU CAN AFFORD

Kindly call or WhatsApp me via (070-848-190-76)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Buliwyf: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
I remember this guy from Slumdog Millionaire. He was the host of that quiz show that almost killed that boy for getting the answers correctly. cheesy cheesy

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by adecz: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Abacha would have been sad;

he loved Indian films so much
undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
ok

Rip to the dead

MayGod help us
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Sheuns(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Life of pi

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Roon9(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Would they annouce a Nigerian actor in India?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Sheriffusoro(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
I just finished crying,what else
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by majamajic(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Ahhhhhhh

He was the police inspector in the movie Slumbog Millionaire ,

RIP !

25 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by seeker121(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
He was in slumdog millionaire..

15 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Bukayot: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Ayah
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Slawormir: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace
ModestGal:
RIP
One of the reasons I dislike Indian Movies is due to the moustache hair, I always feel like cutting it with blade for them. With slow motion, and yeye music & dances, I do run crazy whenever I'm watching Indian movies, its for children. I can NEVER watch Indian movies again
My dear Indian movies of now adays dey sweet o. Not boring anymore.
No more mustache like those days o. Them dey spend money now take dey do their movie. I love Indian movies though
If you even name top five richest actors like three names from Indian actors go dey among. Especially Shah rukh khan
pTomz:
Ouch thats sad, this guy in jurassic world

Rip to him

You must be a real niggarrr

12 Likes

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Great actor. R.I. P
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by YorubaKinging: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
The end is here

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by korlarday47(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Chaii
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by pTomz(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Ouch thats sad, this guy in jurassic world

Rip to him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by erutoria: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Rip

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.