Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. (85180 Views)

Popular Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (PICTURES) / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World / Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Epistasis(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
iamloyalty:

No, cos Nollywood stars don't have global popularity. Who Dem get wey Dem wan mention?

I tire ooo. Most of Nollywood actors are known in the southern part of the country not to talk of going global.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Kakamorufu(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Rip Billu the barber

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by profnigga(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2020
So sad to hear that #IrrfanKhan is no more... One of the finest actors in the Indian Cinema. You will be missed. My deepest condolences to his family.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by infogeneral: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
R.I.P the Slumdog Millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2020
ModestGal:
RIP
One of the reasons I dislike Indian Movies is due to the moustache hair, I always feel like cutting it with blade for them. With slow motion, and yeye music & dances, I do run crazy whenever I'm watching Indian movies, its for children. I can NEVER watch Indian movies again

India movies is different from India series. I guess you are talking abt series (zee world) because India movies are one of the best in the world. Their stars are listed among the biggest stars globally. I dey follow their box office movies like steady as Nollywood turn nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Chuky7(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
RIP man

One of my favorite Indian stars. One of few Homegrown Indians to blow up in Hollywood...loved him in Jurassic World n Life of Pi(he did more of narrative tho)

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by asamaigho(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
atleast they where sincere enough to tell us he didnt die of covid. i know one country, every single death is caused by covid.

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by saajus: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2020
2020 is a year
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Actually, they have started toning it down in most of their movies like War, Bahubali, 3 Idiots, etc...

U wicketttttt!
U just mentioned three of my best Movies and sadly my battery is almost flat to watch movies now.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
kayo80:

Some people like it like that. It has been working for them for close to 100 years, why will they cut it out. There is a market for everything...and they sure is a big market for the kind of art they make, cos Bollywood is top 3 movie industries in the world.

Bollywood is no 2 not 3.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Afobear: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
adebayo3449:

Lol
Host or Police

None
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by iswallker(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Roon9:
Would they annouce a Nigerian actor in India?

Bollywood has been around for decades before the Nigerian stage plays called nollywod.. undecided
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by cotzywitzy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ha Billu Barber
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by kayo80(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
iamloyalty:

Bollywood is no 2 not 3.

I said top 3...this means it is between 1-3.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Cynsee: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buliwyf:
I remember this guy from Slumdog Millionaire. He was the host of that quiz show that almost killed that boy for getting the answers correctly. cheesy cheesy
host keh. Abi the policeman

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by SwagPower: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buliwyf:
I remember this guy from Slumdog Millionaire. He was the host of that quiz show that almost killed that boy for getting the answers correctly. cheesy cheesy
Chief he's not the host of the quiz show..He's the Police officer in charge of investigating the case..

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by ModestGal(f): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
iamloyalty:

India movies is different from India series. I guess you are talking abt series (zee world) because India movies are one of the best in the world. Their stars are listed among the biggest stars globally. I dey follow their box office movies like steady as Nollywood turn nonsense.
Lol, its been more than 10years I have sat down to watch Indian movies.
Its over a year I have sat down to watch any movie.
I watched Nolywood last when I was in junior secondary school
Sorry, they are doing great, but too childish storyline for me.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Vick4rill(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sheriffnetwork2:
Hello everyone
At this period of Quarantine and everyone is on lockdown, the best thing to do is to find way to make money.
One of the best method is by becoming a youtuber
To learn how to make full living by creating YouTube video. I'll teach you all the nooks and croonies of creating a youtube channel Making money from it
Note: There is a little price attached
Call or WhatsApp me via (0708-481-9076)
Thanks
are u mad? is this necessary here u fool?
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by olenyi: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buliwyf:

Wrong. He was the police officer not the TV host.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Hassan88(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rest on Khan
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by najib41: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=bkool7 post=88978549][/quote]
Bollywood I mean.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Legendguru: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Faithful23(f): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
He was one of the best Bollywood actor.
Rip
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by fk001(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
olasaad:

That was Amir Khan though he also feature in the movie

Ani kapoor was the host.

Irfan khan was the policeman detector

Amir khan was never in the movie

You welcome.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by jamalchance(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tf... 2020 sha... RIP ifran, saw a few of his movies during my bollywood watching days
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by rubi96(f): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
To think that 2 days ago, I was rewatching Billu Barber because of this man. RIP.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Myer(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Rest in peace Khan.

Let me cull out a part from my book;
"You cannot be Abraham and be your own Melchizedek, You cannot be Jacob and be your own Levi..."

A must Read For All!

ANTICIPATE, Coming Soon.

Notify us when you leave Judaism (old testament) and enter Christianity (new testament).

At least covid-19 has finally forced some believers to study their bible.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by teebozz: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
He was never the host in the film's who wants to be a millionaire show,i had the film then.
Check the film again .
Think he was a police officer in the film
R. I. P. Irfan Khan.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by Tabitha03(f): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rest In Peace Irfan Khan.
Re: Bollywood Actor Irfan Khan Is Dead. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Myer:

Notify us when you leave Judaism (old testament) and enter Christianity (new testament).

At least covid-19 has finally forced some believers to study their bible.

At least you can help yourself by not responding to the things you consider senseless...Just read and pass, it won't harm you sir...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.