Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic (32353 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Bash512: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
kinglee007:
I guess in his mind, he's "covered by the blood".
wink wink
He's testing the vaccine he'd taken earlier grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Boss13: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
He did not put on a mask because it is dangerous to wear mask. I block the flow of air into the body.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by sprints1: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
bluefilm:
The logic is simple: If everyone around you is putting on a mask, then you are safe.

But to tell you the truth, I don't fancy wearing those masks myself.

I feel like it is going to be very discomforting.
see this one.. If na like that people for don dey wear mask hey tey

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Olarewaju89: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
goodlistener:
Oga Seun, lala and co, una no fit do give away ne?

E tire me ooo... undecided ordinary 5k Seun can't give grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Olushylay1(f): 4:01am On May 01, 2020
These guys knows what the rest of the world don't know...Am sure he (they)have the vaccine.It has been tested and used..Maybe he's even trying to test his own (who knows).It's available to rich men and top women in the world..They care less about the virus again and opening their countries in bit...The vaccines will soon be available to the rest of the world in coming weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by witworth(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2020
I believe him, he doesn't need any. Let the man be.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Tillatalk: 2:28pm On May 01, 2020
If he catch corona virus na your virus

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by FirePower1(m): 3:56pm On May 01, 2020
Have you ever seen Trump or Putin with a face mask? The men are representing their nations, a covering on their faces is like a covering on their nation and it will be a thing of shame. With face mask, your identity is covered. The world might sooner get to the stage of mandating another type of identification other than your face but till then there will be a lot to talk about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River / Postinor 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.