Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. (90938 Views)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Drizzy5001(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2020
That mod wey ban me , na God go settle our matter grin
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
he insulted Muhammad S.W.A... will you do the same?
So we should behead everyone who thinks muhammad is a fake prophet...same way christians should behead everyone who does not accept the Bible, budhist, hindus, animalists etc should go around beheading opposing voices...so why where we given brains to know what is right or wrong and think logically? Even monkeys are not so stupid.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Behead Mubarak Bala now
and u call urself a woman
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Yenefer(f): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
SaintChukz:

For breaking Nairaland rule No 9. Infact you should never be allowed to come back from such a ban. sad
which is rule 9
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by SaintChukz(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2020
laughitall:
My favorite fish

Your what? What type of fish is it by the way?
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by SaintChukz(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

I reported it

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Yenefer(f): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2020
veeshock:

So we should behead everyone who thinks muhammad is a fake prophet...same way christians should behead everyone who does not accept the Bible, budhist, hindus, animalists etc should go around beheading opposing voices...so why where we given brains to know what is right or wrong and think logically?
will u say this with your real Facebook account or go out and say it loudly
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by BEEFIE: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Ibos are very talented.
Unlike some skull miners

why is half of the talented Ibos running to the skull miners region. for their daily bread.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by SaintChukz(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
which is rule 9

You've actually broken two rules; 7 and 9. I believe more people will report your account soon.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by adecz: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2020
wink

Nile perch also called "giwan ruwa"
by Hausa..

it is the species of fish caught at
Argungu festival. They can reach
size of small cowm.

You don't have fishing tools &
don't resemble fisherman..

i suspect you saw a real fishermen
with this fish & decided to snap with
it & post fake story.. wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by gaby(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Soft123:

send me your address I go waybill one for you after the lockdown.

Hahaha....talk true.

I dey ABJ

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
will u say this with your real Facebook account or go out and say it loudly
If you find yourself in the midst of rapists as a woman would you move about freely? Psychopaths.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Yenefer(f): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2020
veeshock:

If you find yourself in the midst of rapists as a woman would you move about freely? Psychopaths.
well I was born not to afraid of mortal being
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Bakrabas: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Soft123:

The fish is quite big brother, I collected 10k for it

Thank God... More fishes to your net

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
well I was born not to afraid of mortal being
Tell us another story please.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by neonly: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Balaxx:
Where d big fish

Men only d dog go finish d fish sef
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Dreyton36: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2020
tongue confirm barbecue with so much pepper

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by bigiyaro(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
grin

It is your right

Order for your camouflage facemask
bros, I think I'll chose the virus instead of possible death in the hands Nigerian soldiers.

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Farki: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Nah we are not violent, we are practicing our religion

Your religion is not the constitution, if you want your religion to influence the law and apply to non Muslims go and live in the sharia republics of the Middle East.

If my religion calls for the killing of all Muslims will you allow me to practise it even though it is against the law?
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Farki: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Report that comment

The goat has modified it, even if she didn't I doubt the mods will do anything to her. This isn't the first rubbish she posted here.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Vaabra01(f): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Na free mode u dey use?

Balaxx:
Where d big fish

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by ScotMisile: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Theres a report option below the comment. Click on it and type #3 in the box.
Why should I report it?
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

Why should I report it?

Dont ask me silly questions
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Farki:

The goat has modified it, even if she didn't I doubt the mods will do anything to her. This isn't the first rubbish she posted here.

True. Instead they deleted my post supporting Mubarak Bala

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by ScotMisile: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Dont ask me silly questions
Do not start silly conversations
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Seun360(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
grin

It is your right
Order for your camouflage facemask
Make Nigerian Soldiers no change am for you and your customers.

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

Do not start silly conversations

Ofcourse even sense sounds silly to a silly person.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by ubeedominic(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
foxxydude:
OP congratulations on your big catch
Happy enjoyment grin
Lol
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Dominatrix(f): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sexy

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by ScotMisile: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Ofcourse even sense sounds silly to a silly person.
Only silly knows silly even when there ain't anything silly.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Where is here ? Which state?

Soft123:
This lock down has been a blessing in disguise to some of us, me and my friends went on a little within our area. Our area is mostly surrounded by water, so we went fishing and caught this big surprise.

As government no gree give us palliatives, nature decided to smile on us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.