Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. (91419 Views)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by wumi2017(f): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Enugbe oo,,, please i need something to break my fast this evening (food)
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by AsawanaDgreat: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
At least small pot of soup for the family is ready.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by crafteck(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Moneyboyz:

He definitely is. It's people like him who carry out jungle justice and bombs innocent people.
The authorities won't see anything wrong with him until he ruins peoples lives

What about people that are already doing it
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Sardauna24(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Wow. That looks deliciious. shocked shocked

Number people killed by Mubarak = 0
Number of people displaced by Mubarak = 0
Number innocent girls raped by Mubarak is NIL
Number of Nigerian police and military killed by Mubarak = 0

Number of people killed by Abubakar Shekau in the name of Allah = 10,000+
Number of people displaced by Abubakar Shekau = 2million plus
Number innocent girls raped by Shekau and his boys is over 1,000
Number of Nigerian police and military killed by Shekau is over 1,000
Shekau has cost Nigerian government over $2b

#FreeMubarakBala and #ArrestAbubakarShekau.

*Please change your dp to the below picture on all social media accounts.Lets carry out a silent protest to save the life of this young man. Let us save the Constitution of Nigeria before it becomes islamized completely.
You must be very stupid
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by ipobarethieves: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yes!Talented in crime plus evil.
Thelucifer666:
Ibos are very talented.
Unlike some skull miners
I’m asking for my neighbor.,is Kanu dead undecided sad
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by dammywapes(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
dis one wey soldier go beat person on top
airminem:
grin

It is your right

Order for your camouflage facemask

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by membranus: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
grin

It is your right

Mek army come arrest me?

Bro I get enough wahala mek I no come add army own join am.

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Dollabiz: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
God bless your lockdown

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by fk001(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
he insulted Muhammad S.W.A... will you do the same?

Why not behead Shekau first. I am not in support of him but Addua za a mishi Allah shirye shi. Let's be liberal

Shekau and his croonies also committed Alot of blasphemy he should be caught and beheaded not to be grant presidential pardon or the so-called rehabilitation.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Yenefer(f): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
fk001:

Why not behead Shekau first. I am not in support of him but Addua za a mishi Allah shirye shi. Let's be liberal

Shekau and his croonies also committed Alot of blasphemy he should be caught and beheaded not to be grant presidential pardon or the so-called rehabilitation.
true
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by fk001(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
true

Thanks Allah sa mu gane.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by thecommunist(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
How many people and for how long can that fish feed?
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Rexymania(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
So this lockdown is a blessing in disguise bcus you caught a fish? Funny

My friend go and sit down
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by brimdans(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
quentin06:
which location is this? Nice fish.
Jos plateau
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by brimdans(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
ubcandid:
Wow. That's cool. I hope say no be fish from pond farm you come show us?
No oo
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by brimdans(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
SaintChukz:

Your what? What's type of fish is it by the way?
It's tilapia or croaker
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by brimdans(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
callme9mm:
Where is here ? Which state?

This is the Plateau
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Soft123: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
akpunda86:

Okay TELL us how you killed.IT IS A LIE
haba bro it is real,our house is sarounded with river an dis is not de first time we are catching did big.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Bighenzzy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
grin

It is your right

How much
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by akpunda86: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Soft123:
haba bro it is real,our house is sarounded with river an dis is not de first time we are catching did big.

Just joking bro..
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by ThatFairGuy: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
grin

It is your right
So your plan is to get us beating by army right

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Iamvetlander(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
grin

It is your right

Order for your what again?
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by airminem(f): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bighenzzy:

How much

230 per piece

Minimum of 120 pieces per order

Place your order now.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by airminem(f): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Iamvetlander:

Order for your what again?

Order NOW!

Minimum of 120 pieces per order. Delivered to your destination within Nigeria

Thank you
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by lukency(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Wow. That looks deliciious. shocked shocked
Pls who is Mubarak Bala and what did he do in the first place?

Number people killed by Mubarak = 0
Number of people displaced by Mubarak = 0
Number innocent girls raped by Mubarak is NIL
Number of Nigerian police and military killed by Mubarak = 0

Number of people killed by Abubakar Shekau in the name of Allah = 10,000+
Number of people displaced by Abubakar Shekau = 2million plus
Number innocent girls raped by Shekau and his boys is over 1,000
Number of Nigerian police and military killed by Shekau is over 1,000
Shekau has cost Nigerian government over $2b

#FreeMubarakBala and #ArrestAbubakarShekau.

*Please change your dp to the below picture on all social media accounts.Lets carry out a silent protest to save the life of this young man. Let us save the Constitution of Nigeria before it becomes islamized completely.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
brimdans:

Jos plateau

if not for lockdown, I would have asked for bag of irish potatoes.
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Iamvetlander(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:

Order NOW!

Minimum of 120 pieces per order. Delivered to your destination within Nigeria

Thank you
Nah person wey dem go flog you dey find abi

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by airminem(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Iamvetlander:

Nah person wey dem go flog you dey find abi

Why na. No vex
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Emmau0091(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Looking for Space for your Poultry farming! Or place to build

I have For Sale:?Location is Iju-Love, Ota Off Idiroko Road

This land is a plot n quarter fenced with gate! Electricity is available with resident living around.
I will call this place fast developing area with multiple link roads to command, abule/egba , alimosho in lagos. The property is just 10mins drive from Winners Chapel OTA!
Only serious buyer should call or whatapp: for more details 08109942545.
Price: 2.8m
Please Stat Safe!!

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good! I've always heard so much about Plateau state. This is a nice view btw. I would love to visit some day
brimdans:

This is the Plateau
Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by nnemekaemmanuel: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
grin

It is your right

And get beaten to death abi sad

1 Like

Re: The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Soft123:
This lock down has been a blessing in disguise to some of us, me and my friends went on a little within our area. Our area is mostly surrounded by water, so we went fishing and caught this big surprise.

As government no gree give us palliatives, nature decided to smile on us.

This 1 big 4 ur face abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Vegetable Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.