Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck (743 Views)

Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road / Head Of Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs Atletico Madrid Game That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck by nnadychuks(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
The stress is just too much these days. Can’t imagine what this guy goes through everyday Just to make ends meet. Please let’s be more easy going with people these days, you never know the stress they’re going through just to make money for their families

Re: Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck by profnigga(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
ready to dance with them

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck by Fuckallmods: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ehya... Lockdown might be the cause, but don’t neglect the fact that there’s no social distancing in that area. Where is that?

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck by nnadychuks(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fuckallmods:
Ehya... Lockdown might be the cause, but don’t neglect the fact that there’s no social distancing in that area. Where is that?
lol I know sarcasm when I see one... it’s Imo state tho...
Re: Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck by emaxjey(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
He looks really tired.. Nigeria now is not easy at all.. cry

Anyways this what I Do below; Discount for first 20 clients..

Re: Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck by pyyxxaro: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
The guy de on top vita foam truck
Re: Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck by Makavelli25: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is well nigeria is bleeped up
Re: Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck by DopeDrugDealer(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Be kind always, everyone has a past.
Re: Man Spotted Sleeping On The Top Of A Moving 911 Truck by Fuckallmods: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
nnadychuks:
lol I know sarcasm when I see one... it’s Imo state tho...
yeah. An average Nigerian would reply me harshly.

(1) (Reply)

One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized / Story Of A Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Left Her Hubby In Norway For Prostitution / Blasphemy: Kano Court Sentences Singer To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.