Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope (63138 Views)

Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 / Rigging Kano Election May Set Nigeria On Fire, Babatope Warns INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by mordred44: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
And how is it your business
truth is always bitter

1 Like

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
This Yoruba man should STFU. We the northerners dont beleive in such mythical superstitious believes.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Akpacha(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wetin kano de enjoy when him be king? He is now in Lagos why are people dying of the same sickness in Lagos?
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Dangrace01: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
So the gods can't strike the governor directly
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
So how many people died mysteriously when his grandfather, Emir Sir Muhammadu Sanusi 1 was dethroned in 1963? Story!

1 Like

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by NADESMAN: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
If it is so,
The people that violated the tradition should be the ones paying for it and not the almajiris.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by chukwumzurum(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
I thought as much..
Who knows "the gods are angry".
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by nairavsdollars(f): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
are those dying almajiris or prominent people??

NADESMAN:
If it is so,
The people that violated the tradition should be the ones paying for it and not the almajiris.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by iPOOPinURmouth: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
makes sense
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Ojycelarma: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
The hausa’s were never Muslim from day one, so wetin concern Emir with what’s happening now? originally there culture is not Muslim based so what are you really trying to say here?
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Godwin616: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
The gods are angry.
The gods are not to be blamed... China Achebe
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by echodrum(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
superstition is Africans Bane.... Religion is its Slave master
there is no way Africa is going to get better if we continue reasoning this way.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by lomprico(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
this is bullshiit!

why is gandollar still alive. why is it killing the poor innocents?
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rubbish.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by ZUBY77(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Look at the type of idiotsss that we're ministers.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Megatrix: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Even this old man is still superstitious after all his education
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by AsawanaDgreat: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Even amadioha and shungo is angry with Gandolla and his people for removing Sanusi.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Neddyogu(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Ganduje said it is not coro abi do you know more than the governor?

And is the governor a scientist or doctor to know the deaths don't have anything to do with the pandemic? Una sef!

1 Like

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Neddyogu(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatrix:
Even this old man is still superstitious after all his education

A total waste!

1 Like

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Rexymania(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sanusi may act like a saint to everyone but not to me. He is also corrupt. Ganduje exaggerated the death troll in Kano state bcus of the money being distributed to the affected covid-19 states
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by BotherMleeper(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

People like you classed UFO`s as superstition few days ago, But will start acting like you knew it existed after Pentagon confirmation.

Hello! Their are many powers operating on Earth. Many we cant explain til date.

You do realize that UFO simply means Unindented Flying Object? As in whatever's flying about has not yet been identified and could very well likely be of terrestrial origin as in the 1950s and 1960s with experimental aircraft and weather balloons?

That the Pentagon admits the objects are unidentified yet does not mean they're flying saucers and aliens from another planet.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Olokson(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Ganduje said it is not coro abi do you know more than the governor?

leave me. Do you even think Coro fit kill faster like that?
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Olokson(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
HeadShot:

The man might be right... Have thought about it too

They should hold Ganduje responsible for desecrating Kano state
If you know Kano well, u will understand that there is no any Ifa there.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Fajoe2020: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
superstition is Africans Bane.... Religion is its Slave master

You never jam power, when you do, u go no say this is Africa.
Hope you've read about the mysterious death of the three girls drown in the little river.

Power dey my brother. Power dey
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by OluShina24(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
You can imagine that[1quote author=fulaniHERDSman post=88988435]We core Moslems don't recognise such.
cool[/quote]
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Greatzeus:
Really? So the gods or God or Allah is punishing innocent people with disease and death,while he left those behind breaking the tradition and their families to live in affluence and Opulence?
Well being educated doesn't equate having sense,at least not anymore.

Such belief isn't without foundation.

I have read in a popular divine manuscript, where a particular 'gangstar god' killed (by an angel) many innocent citizens because their king disobeyed him (god).

What was his (the king) offence?...
He conducted census!

... and the king?
... what about the f*ckin' king?
... what did god do to the culprit?

He made him the governor of kano state

You see...

Who is stupid; gods or men?

Men say, gods cannot be stupid and I agree;100%.

Men?
I doubt if there is any other form of life anywhere in the universe that exhibits stupidity (in complexity and confidently) as men do.

Permit me to say that human beings are super stupid.

Yeah!
I am consciously stupid, and that explains the reason I don't condone it.

am I stupid?
am I not stupid?
have I been stupid?

If I'm not stupid, why do I have to write this long epistle just for me to say "men are stupid"?

Why do I have to quote you sef?
can't I make my point without quoting you?

Well, your post inspired me; not the original post.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

What is this old man saying.

This is why Nigeria doesn't ever move forward.

People like this man with this kind of mentality steering the wheels of this Nation.

Check him very well. He is one of those people who visit Witchdoctor/Voodoo practitioners/spiritualists at night.

Those core muslims should come here and swear that they don't patronise alfas. That they don't use charms, amulets or rings, incense or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:
This Yoruba man should STFU. We the northerners dont beleive in such mythical superstitious believes.

I see.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Yankee101: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's coronavirus

Sanusi's dad was removed, nothing happened

The sooner we make our science better and stop voodoo causes and effect the better

God put man in charge of the affairs of the world. That is still the verdict. Bush people
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by goshen26: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Then the punishment should be for Ganduje, not innocent people

No, mostly mistakes committed by leaders are felt by their subject first in most cases.

David counted Israelites and small nation destroy tbem

Our leaders make health blunder the masses suffers it

Our leaders refuse to tar the road the masses suffers it

That's why we should for our leaders that they don't make mistake
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by OhiOfIhima: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
We core Moslems don't recognise such.
cool

I am also a Muslim but never underestimate the power of a tradition...
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
BotherMleeper:

You do realize that UFO simply means Unindented Flying Object? As in whatever's flying about has not yet been identified and could very well likely be of terrestrial origin as in the 1950s and 1960s with experimental aircraft and weather balloons?

That the Pentagon admits the objects are unidentified yet does not mean they're flying saucers and aliens from another planet.

As of date, UFO has been confirmed and no longer a myth.

Whether it's aliens or whatever, that has not been validated, but we now know they exist.

That's my point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.