Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope (63112 Views)

Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 / Rigging Kano Election May Set Nigeria On Fire, Babatope Warns INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by bjcoptmistic: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
People of God with good heart
Am here to beg for help. As our people used to say"it is better to beg than to steal. It has been akk difficult for me and my family. Beginning of the year my sister had an accident that nearly cost her life .she was in coma several days . I spent almost my savings saving her life in the hospital . It became much hard on me when this awful pandemic breakout in Lagos and government proposed this lockdown . I was hoping that soon everything is going to be over without knowing it will take a long time like this for me to hustle and meet up again.
With heaviness in my heart, being a hustler who can survive with any job available but none to be seen. I am humbly begging the good ones who can help me to feed . Am begging you with God's name to help the needy .Anything is enough for me. God will bless you as you find it in your heart to give a little you have . Acc no: 2148229145
Bank name: UBA
Thanks for your consideration
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
BotherMleeper:

There you go again doing the same thing.

What do you understand by "UFO" ?

Because you're contextualizing it in the form of aliens, while denying you mean aliens.

To the layman UFO means flying saucers and little green or grey aliens. To professionals such as pilots and the Pentagon it simply means "Unidentified Flying Object".

What's confusing you about that?

And by the way i watched that video many years before you did because it's been out in the wild before the Pentagon officially confirmed its existence. And nowhere did the pilots or Pentagon claim it's anything beyond something not yet identified.

Please where did I say alien?

Are you sure you on the right page.

Hello!

Pentagon just released video. That's a lie
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by BotherMleeper(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Please where did I say alien?

Are you sure you on the right page.

Hello!

Pentagon just released video. That's a lie

You're utterly confused

Pentagon released a video of.....what exactly? Some unknown object flying fast. Why does that make you jizz?

Why are you so excited about a non-event?

Your tone and manner imply the video is of significance. Really it's not, unless it's identified.

Why do you sound so excited if you don't think it's aliens? If you don't believe it's aliens why are you over your head with excitement?
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
BotherMleeper:

You're utterly confused

Pentagon released a video of.....what exactly? Some unknown object flying fast. Why does that make you jizz?

Why are you so excited about a non-event?

Your tone and manner imply the video is of significance. Really it's not, unless it's identified.

Why do you sound so excited if you don't think it's aliens? If you don't believe it's aliens why are you over your head with excitement?

Hit the net and verify. Footages have just been released. If am not factual about date, its less than 14 days. The ones you watched are conspiracies as at that time.

The notion about UFO's has been a myth till few days ago when Pentagon released footage spotted by a US fighter pilot. That's a verification for not that it exist.

You keep talking about alien. Who discussed about alien with you. Cos you brought the topic and been the only one discussing it. Can you quote me where I mentioned alien.

The excitement is that, as of date, the idea of UFO's being a myth has been annulled.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by WaffenSS(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hit the net and verify. Footages have just been released. If am not factual about date, its less than 14 days. The ones you watched are conspiracies as at that time.

The notion about UFO's has been a myth till few days ago when Pentagon released footage spotted by a US fighter pilot. That's a verification for not that it exist.

You keep talking about alien. Who discussed about alien with you. Cos you brought the topic and been the only one discussing it. Can you quote me where I mentioned alien.

The excitement is that, as of date, the idea of UFO's being a myth has been annulled.

The same videos have been leaked and were in YouTube for a long time, the Pentagon just officially released theirs after they've refused to acknowledge the leaked videos for some time.

Just check on YouTube and see the timestamp in the leaked versions: they predate the ones the Pentagon released, and they're the same videos not any conspiracy nonsense you're muttering.

What do you mean that UFOs are a myth?

Anything in the sky that's not immediately identified is a UFO.

How's that a myth?

If a pilot sees something in the sky that he cannot identify, that thing is called a UFO. It may later turn out to be identified either as an experimental aircraft, a weather balloon, or something terrestrial.

The Pentagon videos show fighter pilots seeing things in the distance that they cannot identify. The Pentagon itself has no idea yet what the objects are because they're not close and distinct. Therefore, they're Unidentified objects flying in the sky. UFO.

Please explain how this is a myth..
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
WaffenSS:

The same videos have been leaked and were in YouTube for a long time, the Pentagon just officially released theirs after they've refused to acknowledge the leaked videos for some time.

Just check on YouTube and see the timestamp in the leaked versions: they predate the ones the Pentagon released, and they're the same videos not any conspiracy nonsense you're muttering.

What do you mean that UFOs are a myth?

Anything in the sky that's not immediately identified is a UFO.

How's that a myth?

If a pilot sees something in the sky that he cannot identify, that thing is called a UFO. It may later turn out to be identified either as an experimental aircraft, a weather balloon, or something terrestrial.

The Pentagon videos show fighter pilots seeing things in the distance that they cannot identify. The Pentagon itself has no idea yet what the objects are because they're not close and distinct. Therefore, they're Unidentified objects flying in the sky. UFO.

Please explain how this is a myth..

Their has never been an official confirmation about about this flying saucers. Most people who claim to have seen it were backlashed. But if the US government can release footages, it cements the fact that at least the exist.

If you heard the audio recording from the cockpit, you could see the amazement of the pilot on sighting it. And this is a fighter jets pilot who definitely is an high level.professional. if that was a Russian Jet, You would have heard in the news that Russians flew into US Airspace.

Alot of stories about UFO's is all over the internet that never saw daylight.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by paix(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
iokpebholo:
what is core about ur moslem? Moslem is moslem .Thank u
Maybe another name for fanatical.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by WaffenSS(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Their has never been an official confirmation about about this flying saucers. Most people who claim to have seen it were backlashed. But if the US government can release footages, it cements the fact that at least the exist.

If you heard the audio recording from the cockpit, you could see the amazement of the pilot on sighting it. And this is a fighter jets pilot who definitely is an high level.professional. if that was a Russian Jet, You would have heard in the news that Russians flew into US Airspace.

Alot of stories about UFO's is all over the internet that never saw daylight.

UFOs are NOT flying saucers.

Flying saucers traditionally mean alien ships.

UFOs literally and formally mean unknown bogeys in the air.

The pilots are amazed at the speed of the object, and did not in any way shape or form called it a flying saucer, neither did the Pentagon.

Please google about how experimental aircraft from Area 51 spooked people into thinking they were seeing alien craft in the 50s and 60s up to the 80s. Top secret planes like the B2 and F117 prototypes fooled a lot of folks, including experienced pilots who've never seen the prototypes. And there are videos of weather balloons fooling people, and car headlights bouncing off the atmosphere.

UFOs are NOT flying saucers

A few years ago a civilian drone caused panic in lagos when people did not know what it was.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by AnanseK(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Northerners do no believe in this kind of pagan worshipers superstitious nonsense.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by ud4u: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
God's ke, in this era of Jesus Christ
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Cutefergieee: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2020

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by zoedew: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
This man finally turned the corner! Unbelievable that Ebino topsy of yore will reason this way!!
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by babajero(m): 12:03am On May 01, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
We core Moslems don't recognise such.
cool
No worry till una die finish una eye go open
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by BrownMason: 1:09am On May 01, 2020
Thank you for the link! I want to ask you, did you try nootropics? Could it help with golf practing? I found some staks for sport here:: https://nootropicboost.com/. I think it could really helpfull for newbies.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Horus(m): 2:47am On May 01, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
superstition is Africans Bane.... Religion is its Slave master

Ban all foreign religions
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by ifeanyi1234ify(m): 5:38am On May 01, 2020
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Atittude: 9:34am On May 01, 2020
It is possible. You thought well.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by bahaushe1: 9:44am On May 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Why did Sanusi go into seclusion after he was turbaned as Emir?

Provide an evidence that he did so.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by pelepeleb: 10:58am On May 01, 2020
Quran make it clear that we should never go against the rule (s) of our tradition provided it did not make us go against what Allah (God) instructed.
Did Emir of Kano, Emir Sanusi go against what Allah says?
That is the issue. Allah will definitely punish those that do contrary to his instruction and not claiming that We core Moslems don't recognise such.
Every true muslems must recognize this otherwise he/she is still disobey Allah instruction.

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by safetyboot: 12:06pm On May 01, 2020
DO YOU MEAN CORE YORUBA MUSLIM?
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by nairavsdollars(f): 6:47pm On May 02, 2020
Why this hatred for Yoruba?

safetyboot:
DO YOU MEAN CORE YORUBA MUSLIM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.