Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope (63146 Views)

Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 / Rigging Kano Election May Set Nigeria On Fire, Babatope Warns INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by talut(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

People like you classed UFO`s as superstition few days ago, But will start acting like you knew it existed after Pentagon confirmation.

Hello! Their are many powers operating on Earth. Many we cant explain til date.

eg "ifa in Kano"..lmao

please don't quote me ooo I take whatever God you answer to beg you
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by davillian(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
angryThe gods
Dont know state house to go and show its wrath....
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by nairavsdollars(f): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fear Politician's jazz

davillian:
angryThe gods
Dont know state house to go and show its wrath....
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fact
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by PervertProphet: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Chief Ebenezer Babatope, a former Minister of Transport, on Wednesday said the Kano state government must look inwards and see if it has not violated the cultural tradition of the ancienstry through the banishment of the former Emir, Muhammad Sanusi II.

Hundreds of people have died mysteriously in the state in the last one week with about 60 people dying in one day.

The Kano State Government had said the recent deaths in the state were caused by complications arising from hypertension, diabetes, meningitis and acute malaria.
The Sarkin Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, also confirmed that the mass deaths reported in Kano State were not from COVOD-19 as being speculated in some quarters.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Babatope said as Africans who value tradition, the state government must find out if it has not violated traditional custom in the state.

“If they are saying it is not linked to Coronavirus, then they must examine their tradition. They must go and find out if someone is wronged by their tradition. Having banished their Emir, it could be part of their tradition that they shouldn’t do that kind of thing.

“For prominent individuals to be dying like that without being infected with Coronavirus is very mysterious. They need to examine very critically their traditional arrangements. I only hope the banishment of the Emir hasn’t got anything to do with the mysterious deaths.

“I think the governor must sit down with his executives to ensure that they go into the root of this matter and find out if they have not bastardised their tradition. We are Africans and we believe in African tradition.

“If they have bastardised the African tradition by the way they removed the Emir, it is dangerous and they must seek for restitution. The death of so many people in just few days is very baffling and mysterious,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/mysterious-deaths-kano-may-have-violated-tradition-through-emir-banishment-babatope/

What is this old man saying.

This is why Nigeria doesn't ever move forward.

People like this man with this kind of mentality steering the wheels of this Nation.

Check him very well. He is one of those people who visit Witchdoctor/Voodoo practitioners/spiritualists at night.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by X0012(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nooo. I refuse to be brainwash.

This shit is the handwork of wicked men in high places...
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by PropertyBuying(f): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
The gods are angry.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dem no see Shekau?
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by nairavsdollars(f): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
For Kano?

StaffofOrayan:
Dem no see Shekau?
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by ridwanlawal: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
The gods are angry.
[color=#006600]
SangoOlukosoOba:
The gods are angry.
THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Miracle1991: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
BerlinGado:
Who knows? Only the gods
But what I see and sense is Coro
seeing from upper iweka market
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by nairavsdollars(f): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ha ha...wicket man

Miracle1991:
seeing from upper iweka market
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by smileyoo: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
lol. the last time I checked the real culprit alias gandolla is still the governor of kano state and a healthy man.
so ' ll the gods be blind enough to be killing the innocents, while sparing the chief culprit ?
it's make no sense.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by MrEazi223: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'm ashamed to write this but didn't have choice and don't want to do what is not right...
Please pardon my write up as I'm not thinking straight right now
Before I'll start to write shout out to @Fuckkthemod God will bless you and your family (amen)
My story goes like this, I'm from Osun state but I live and work in Akwa Ibom I have a job I'm a telecom engineer a Rigger to be precise and I've been doing really good for myself, recently I was advised by my mom to start to save out of my salary and invest in case of raining day in which I oblige and I started saving 20k out of my salary I saved for 10 months which is 200k, during the 10 months I derived myself many good things including better clothes just to achieve my aim, my mom said I should buy a new bike and give it out on a higher purchase in which I bought on the 3rd of April with the help of my mom, she helped me find someone in Osun state and we negotiate on how he's going to make the payment to me, to cut my story short the bike was stolen on 10th of April and the said guy is still in the hospital getting treatment from the wounds he sustain during the struggle with those bike snatchers.

This is where I need help, as I'm typing this my account is on zero and it has been difficult for me to feed myself for some days now, I didn't eat anything throughout today as I live on ordinary water, please fellow nairalander whoever is willing to help should save me from this hunger before I develop ulcer.

2263779024... Zenith Bank

Thank you in advance.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by nairavsdollars(f): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2020
I dont want to believe it has to do with the Emir sha

smileyoo:
lol. the last time I checked the real culprit alias gandolla is still the governor of kano state and a healthy man.
so ' ll the gods be blind enough to be killing the innocents, while sparing the chief culprit ?
it's make no sense.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by salam8528: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Then the punishment should be for Ganduje, not innocent people
oil full ur head. I wish u increase in wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
That means same will happen if you remove Buhari
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
He's making sense.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by chukwuibuipob: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Useless tradition.Cholera outbreak
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Farki: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
So you think this is some divine punishment? Its simply them reaping the consequences of their actions in handling the pandemic.
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by jericco1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arrant baloney
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by PopeFlatino(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Friends I think am giving up fight against this chronic chest pain,I don't have options left and no cash to further treatment.

I complained on 25th about it but the mods blocked me instantly,I still don't know why..all I need is more finance to manage myself and find a way to get my life back

I had to celebrate my birthday stocked in one room and still banned from reaching out to nairanders..don't really know my offence till now.

Thanks to the first two contributors few weeks back @Ginomel and @made2fit.

But right now I need just two things please,I don't wanna loose my life please am pleading,I have every evidence to present about my condition.

**I need financial aid,to further diagnosis and treatment

**I need more medical advices please

No insults if u can't,and if I get banned again,I don't really have supportive family members to get me back to my fit,,,scared of d pains
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by EmekaMD(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nonsense talk.
And the Gods forgot the road to Gandollars house only to be killing the innocent ones?

The Gods must be crazy
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by enemyofprogress: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rubbish talk. I ate nonsense
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by luluosas(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Forget this theory. Dethroned Sanusi is a mere mortal
Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by Farki: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

People like you classed UFO`s as superstition few days ago, But will start acting like you knew it existed after Pentagon confirmation.

Hello! Their are many powers operating on Earth. Many we cant explain til date.

You are correct we can't explain how in an election only Buhari and Atiku were the main candidates.

1 Like

Re: Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope by robosky02(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.