Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Unicaf Standard On Doubt. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unicaf Standard On Doubt. (254 Views)

UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence / UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unicaf Standard On Doubt. by jawalis(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
So Yesterday I saw the advertisement on internet and I read through, I clicked and was redirected to another web where I filled some spaces with required information. I received a called this morning from a acclaimed representative on Unicaf and I answered all questions politely only for her to end up telling I’ll have to pay or spread my fee if 2.6m for four years to obtain MSC when it was earlier pushed to the public as a scholarship scheme. So I was uncertain about Unicaf’s legibility. Let’s all be guided.
Re: Unicaf Standard On Doubt. by AmosChinedu: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
What Unicaf offers is a partial scholarship. I know many people who have benefited from it, including a sibling of mine. He obtained a top quality UK degree here from Nigeria. Now, here is how it works. Unicaf partners with top UK universities to offer international degrees, including its own fully independent university - Unicaf University.

Ideally, an MSc in a UK university could cost you between 10k pounds to 15k pounds, or even more. You can do your research. Education in the west is pricey, most especially UK. This is because of its top quality and global recognition. With the Unicaf partnership, you will get between 65% - 80% scholarship from that cost, leaving you with less than 5k pounds thereabout to pay. If you had gone directly to the same Unicaf partner institution, you will still have to pay as high as over 10k pounds., but with Unicaf partnership, you get it lesser. The idea is to bring UK quality of education to Africa for less, leveraging most online learning, and blended.

At the end, you are offered a degree from the same institution you have studied with. Isn't that awesome? I also learnt you can spread your remaining token balance over 20 months, making it so easy for you to study, work and earn. I am currently waiting to raise some funds so that i can apply for a Unicaf MBA asap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Examination Malpractice In Nigeria: Causes, Effects And Solutions / Beware! Job Seekers! Cflead Job Is A Scam! / Verset Hub Presents: The best E-learning Service. Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post-utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.