Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Beware! Job Seekers! Cflead Job Is A Scam! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware! Job Seekers! Cflead Job Is A Scam! (278 Views)

Maduka University Graduates Will Be Job Creators, Not Seekers — Vice Chancellor / You May Think Your Job Is Dreadful, But It's Nothing Compared To This (Graphic) / Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Job Seekers! Cflead Job Is A Scam! by InformYou: 3:28pm On May 26, 2020
BEWARE OF CFLEAD, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS!

Pls, share, I almost fell for it today, 25/05/20, Sunday.

Nairalanders. Beware, this CFLEAD people are still doing it o. Just attended their interview today on Zoom.

I received a message yesterday, 23/05/20;10am for an interview today, 24/05/20; 2pm. But, I guess I once applied somehow somewhere, that was when they got my email.
Their email message really correlates with my CV. It seems they just wrote a general message that would normally fit into the normal job seekers CV.

It was meant to be an interview but then it turned out to be a lecture on business, leadership, patnership bla bla', and levels of income in their company.
We were muted and couldn't talk in the meeting.

The teacher started by saying we would all be accessed during the video call and through our actions and responses, some of us will be chosen.

Funnily enough, at the end of the class, there wasn't any shortlisting. Instead, we were asked to pay a sum of #17,500 to register as a partner after a 4 days training which will start tomorrow.

I got interested, and as we were told to do if interested, I signified by messaging the number on the email who I also messaged on WhatsApp after receiving their email, as prescribed on the email.

After messaging the number, I got an offline (normal) phone call. It was a lady, the lady that has been messaging me.

Note: they sent me text thrice before the said interview (I wonder how a real company would send a potential employee SMS 3 times, an hour before a meeting.

The lady spoke and answered my clarification questions for 50 mins, yes! Fifty minutes! ...and even offered to refer me to her leader to be calling me to explain things to me, which I declined by saying that 'I believe many of my questions would be answered during the subsequent 4 days training. She also offered to be calling me and sending me videos and PDFs on WhatsApp.

I almost fell for it, but then, I began thinking and trying to put together the whole event, their words, and the likes and decided to check online again, before I saw something like that on Nairaland. I then continued to think about it and began to see loop holes.

#17,500! The lady was like she knows some people would pay instantly. I told her to be realistic. Who would pay for a program just 30min after hearing about it.

It's a pity that unemployed youths that are struggling to survive are being scammed again. I don't blame people who have fallen for this, it's not easy not to have enough money, job and assistance o; you just wouldn't want to miss any chance, and so you just want to accept any job offer, thinking that at least for a start you should take it to survive and change it when you get a better one.

For those who have once been scammed, I don't blame you, I empathize with you and I celebrate you for trying. I believe lessons have been learnt and you've become smarter. Don't feel bad about it or victimized. The sky is just your starting point. You are alive, you have hope.

Well, thank God for everything!
Re: Beware! Job Seekers! Cflead Job Is A Scam! by Bussybell15(f): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Please Who else have received this kind of email, I don’t remember applying for the job though

Hello

Response to your details received via our online, HR portals and referrals, your application stood out to us and we are impressed with your background considering your leadership, business and human resourceful skills.

In view of this, you have been selected to attend a LEADERSHIP and BUSINESS WORKSHOP for an online BUSINESS INTERVIEW via ZOOM as a Unit leader and business partner.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (CFLEAD)

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Meanwhile, our online interview session will be conducted via Zoom application which you need to;

*download and install on your mobile/computer device.

***go to your email inbox and click on authentication link.

***Sign in and you are good to go

Wednesday, June 3rd 2020

Time: 9am

You are advised to confirm your availability for the interview by sending your full name to our WhatsApp help desk line by introducing yourself (08188270068) after which the meeting link will be sent to you

We look forward to getting to know you more and working with you.

Best regards.
Hr Tara
Human resource manager
NB: For further inquiries please log on to www.cflead.or]
Re: Beware! Job Seekers! Cflead Job Is A Scam! by barnny(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Do you later attend the interview? How was it like pls? I have their interview this morning
Bussybell15:
Please Who else have received this kind of email, I don’t remember applying for the job though

Hello

Response to your details received via our online, HR portals and referrals, your application stood out to us and we are impressed with your background considering your leadership, business and human resourceful skills.

In view of this, you have been selected to attend a LEADERSHIP and BUSINESS WORKSHOP for an online BUSINESS INTERVIEW via ZOOM as a Unit leader and business partner.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (CFLEAD)

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Meanwhile, our online interview session will be conducted via Zoom application which you need to;

*download and install on your mobile/computer device.

***go to your email inbox and click on authentication link.

***Sign in and you are good to go

Wednesday, June 3rd 2020

Time: 9am

You are advised to confirm your availability for the interview by sending your full name to our WhatsApp help desk line by introducing yourself (08188270068) after which the meeting link will be sent to you

We look forward to getting to know you more and working with you.

Best regards.
Hr Tara
Human resource manager
NB: For further inquiries please log on to www.cflead.or]
Re: Beware! Job Seekers! Cflead Job Is A Scam! by Afem19(f): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Guys why do you all think every business seminar or workshop where you are being given the truth about life and how to make it by being a successful business owner is a scam or a way to dupe you to collect money from you.
Is it because you were asked to pay? What if they did not ask you to pay any agreement fee, won't you join after all you heard.
Stop stereotyping all network marketing organisations, all partnership business are bonded with an agreement. Any partnership business without an agreement is not legally bond. Please be open minded, stop thinking like the old.

(1) (Reply)

Bowen University Releases Examination Guidelines For 2019/2020 Academic Session / Unilag Post Graduate Form Registration And Guidance 2020/2021 / Oau Nursing School Teaching Hospital Admission Form 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.