Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (58095 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu is dead! (Ex-Governor of Abia State dies at 72) / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by OgbeniOja1: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bubu never disappoints
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Perfecttouchade: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Well well well nothing to say tho...

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Roon9(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
sapele914:
Mumu blind bat, you won’t blame Your kinsmen that sent his name to The presidency, or is the Biafran from Katsina? Hypocrites, and so what he died after the names had been approved by the Presidency, or was he sworn in by the President?

Mehn. You are living a terrible life son. Defending ineptitude. Sucks to be u
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by livebyday(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
The baby above

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr
Sahara reporters looking for mistake to criticize

Sahara reporters bunch of fuckkkers
Sometimes ...

Shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
StivoeDevoe:

but you have data to come online abi?
help sir, don't judge one's condition.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by SAGELY2020: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
We need not be surprise at all. Not new with this regime. A regime of intentions.

1 Like

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by AngelicBeing: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Na Ghost Worker.. ..at least this one na actual ghost grin

[img]https://media./images/286812c80db1218020a5cf78eea97164/tenor.gif[/img]
Hian, this your gif cracked me up, like seriously, wetin person no go see for Nairaland.com cool

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Bobyro: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

No need to wail again.
Allow the president to complete his tenure.

Your definition of someone wailing is someone who complains about bad government policies. You're a retard

1 Like

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by MansoryMX(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Those of you saying the list has already been prepared before he died. List wey dem prepare dem nor dey make corrections inside? You people always justify rubbish and it’s one of the sole reason Nigeria will forever go backwards.

1 Like

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by AngelicBeing: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Grace001:
There was never a country.

This administration level of cluelessness is too much yet them no even send Nigerians.

They know Nigerians can’t protest.

Protest and die or get arrested.

Failed useless Nigeria British outpost
Gbam, Lol at failed British outpost shocked

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
afecgivers:

Don't blame buhari on this one...blame the ebony dealers

U dey mind them
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
They will use it for campaign. They will list it as one the appointments to the South East and some useful idiots on nairaland will start shouting----IGBOS ARE ADEQUATELY REPRESENTED

This is the dead meat tinubu sold to the Yorubas and they were shouting sai baba because of one packet of kuli kuli. Please where is Osibandele sef?

The akpucative professor of law.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by nomoreslavery(f): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Don't be surprise Buhari will appoint Abba Kyria again after some months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by c4tnoelz: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Again?
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by preselect(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
when the dead appoint the dead to be part of a dead government ruling the living

Buharicracy: government of the dead, by the dead, for the living dead
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by sevo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
flejnr2:
He died late February and probably the list has been written since last year

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by akdjr(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Is that the only qualified person from that region?
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by sevo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bubu be steady giving us incompetencies back to back to back..every incompetence is a hit

1 Like

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bros abeg na

Anyway. I go buy you beer( but if you are not a boozer)

Then i go buy you whizkhalifa plant ( and if you are not a toker)

Then i will supply you with some paid pussy ( what if you are not a swimmer)

Then Bros i go teach you some bombing work.

No matter what you must dey do any one among this four things.

Nice one cool, we need to give such response when people throw insults and hatred at us. Too many angry Nigerians roaming the streets like demons waiting for a soul to devour cheesy

Carry on bro, nothing do you cool

1 Like

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Chukwuemekah: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
This man still dey do this thing. Anyway, it's difficult to stop a habit.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
FacelessKing:
He's done nothing wrong.

Cant someone appoint his kind again?
Mad oooh,
Did one really touch me....��
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by ThatFairGuy: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
IlovePMB:
This is what some people elected to be their president. Nigeria is on a time bomb.

I am ashamed of you and others like you who I share the same country with.

Ordinary logical situation you can't decode(comprehend). And you graduate right?
Your senses didn't tell you he might have been appointed before his demise. Infact, someone below you has attested to this.
Please stop disgracing yourself, it's very shameful to share country with someone like you that couldn't think deeply
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by ThatFairGuy: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
nomoreslavery:
Don't be surprise Buhari will appoint Abba Kyria again after some months.
Think sis
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by senatordave1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rikidony:
i belive someone is intentionally trying to destroy this government
I agree
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Pondeck: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is only sad that for 5 years and counting �� has continued to sit on one spot yet we still think tribal differences are our problem.
These Abuja looters and their compatriots speak one language to loot.
PMB speaks the same language with Amaechi to share money.
We can do better to change the Status quo instead of fighting.
Once we keep fighting, we indirectly protect these Oil looters under the guise of tribe, religion and party.
Let's do better na we dey hungry no be them
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Macphenson:
The DULLARD never disappoints, always breaking the negwtive records he set with another record.

This is the disaster that was elected to pilot the affairs of over 200 million people in a complex Nation like Nigeria this 21st century, little wonder the entire Nation is in chaos and upside, five years after handing over power to him.

If they can't get the simplest things done without messing up, how do we expect them to manage other complex situations.

Anyways Iman of Peace said it all " A stupid President is elected by stupid people".
Indeed elected by stupid people and thats why he has been stupidily borrowing funds for them. For d sake od the same people; he told world bank to focus,channel thier projects,donations to them(NE,NC,NW) and lastly chameleon,sheepishly followers,weaklings etc(SW). And some confused fools in SE,SS. In all of these fifles, amu not among them.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by perdollar(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
na today? WATS wrong in a dead man appointing dead men into his dead People's govt
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Jerryembassy91(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Deadiocracy government of the dead by the dead
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Investnow2017: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
The day I went to NEPA office to pay my bill and they were using generator to charge their phones that was the day I told myself...............that I need to save every year to replace my generator sad angry

Thank God for the Moon at night and the Sun by day sad

Nigeria is a unique country cheesy
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by luluosas(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
List compiled in March. Surely, the nomination was done before his death. However, he was supposed to be replaced after he died. It is well
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Finnese001: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
The baby above

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr
Sahara reporters looking for mistake to criticize

Sahara reporters bunch of fuckkkers

Bros abeg na

Anyway. I go buy you beer( but if you are not a boozer)

Then i go buy you whizkhalifa plant ( and if you are not a toker)

Then i will supply you with some paid pussy ( what if you are not a swimmer)

Then Bros i go teach you some bombing work.

No matter what you must dey do any one among this four things.

damnnnnn niggarrrrrr

abeg bros teach me bombing
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by IlovePMB: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Ordinary logical situation you can't decode(comprehend). And you graduate right?
Your senses didn't tell you he might have been appointed before his demise. Infact, someone below you has attested to this.
Please stop disgracing yourself, it's very shameful to share country with someone like you that couldn't think deeply

Graduate keep living in assumptions and probability. Might have, may be this may be that. Always finding a way to defend failures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.