Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store (33688 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by OnoriodeV14: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Zornes123:
Most sensible governor in south east.

Most Sensible Gov Nigeria has ever produced. I'm from SS living in SW to I kmow this lol

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by JasonJidenna(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Your bristly reaction is childish and unnecessary.. . This is social media! If you don't want or need mentioning, then keep your submissions in your head!

Grow up sir!!!
Thank you.... If you were overtaken by a sense of excitement and trepidation and decided to mention me with opinions I never asked, doesn't that make you look stupid? I don't entertain individuals like you.

No offense, please move ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by famzynet: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Cantonese: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Even after leaving office, Peter Obi is still saving lives of "Anambarians"

A leader with vision,

A proven Technocrat.

Unlike the "SHY" president who will be remembered for appointing dead people into office, Peter Obi will be remembered for good governance and saving the state some cash.

God bless Peter Obi.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

God bless you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by shiki(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Lack of proper inventory
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Cantonese: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2020
toprealman:

You stupidity deserves to be blessed too.

Your own deserves more than a first class degree. Muntula.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nairalandmonika: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Embarrassing Delta State people? Lol, kindly eat your Amala and Ewedu delicacy in peace....

I am not here to argue politics with daft people.

Stay Safe while eating and reading my comments.
Am from warri, just so u know.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by xpool(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2020
jumper524:
Why is there no report on how to treat covid 19 ourselves?
From research they said only 1 of 5 infected people requires hospital treatment, 15% of hospital cases requires ventilators.
So why cant they tell us how we can help ourselves at home?
Must one go to hospital that is now vulnerable to treat covid-19?

You are wise.
I have thought about that several times, but who I go tell.

Nigerian doctors think that medical practice should be occultism, they even hide the prescriptions they give you, in coded writings.
It was Dora Akunyili of blessed memory that once stopped that. Now some of the doctors are running away, and they say they are treating and curing covid19. If they are scared and overwhelmed, why not tell Nigerians what and how you use in the treatment and cure of covid19 so that people who can't access NCDC can help themselves and families?
Some nurses, doctors, pharmacists and other medical workers who do not work in NCDC could also make effective use of such revelation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by JasonJidenna(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Am from warri, just so u know.
Did i ask you for that information?

It's irrelevant. Just do what I ask you to do and Stay Safe while at it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Skyfornia(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2020
jumper524:
Why is there no report on how to treat covid 19 ourselves?
From research they said only 1 of 5 infected people requires hospital treatment, 15% of hospital cases requires ventilators.
So why cant they tell us how we can help ourselves at home?
Must one go to hospital that is now vulnerable to treat covid-19?

Funny I thought about this in my sleep
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2020
OnoriodeV14:

Most Sensible Gov Nigeria has ever produced. I'm from SS living in SW to I kmow this lol
southwest and you have an it hobo name. That’s rare.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Spicedessay(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Can they just put it to use already?
https://spicedessay.com/2020/04/24/covid-19-can-coronavirus-be-transmitted-through-pets-and-animals/
This is not time for political talks, people are dying.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by 27Pushing30: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Macphenson:
Peter Obi my man, the only governor that prepared his state for tomorrow.

For those comparing Peter Obi with other governors, how many ventilators did they buy?

But here we have Peter Obi buy four then, even when there was no Pandemic in sight, that's called vision..

I say it and I says it again, Peter Obi's leadership qualities are of a different class. Years after being governor, his good works still speaks for him.

He is a wonderful finance manager, a visionary, a perfect gentleman, so organized , a philanthropist, a man of great wisdom and honour.

Any Nation that has Peter Obi as a leader is so blessed.

If you know how stupid you sound sha.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2020
bukalis:

Who is this zombie again ??

There are people that seek attention. You people should stop giving them that honor. Did you see the moniker of the individual you quoted? That is all he wanted, to be quoted. Ignore a fool so you don't reduce yourself to his level.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by bereto(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2020
No records, no continuity

People praising Peter Obi should know he bought it for a reason not because he saw any future, he did well but we should stop accepting crumbs from our leaders
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Gassa007: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
What is d essence of buying something when u can't effectively put it to use....it's still waste of taxpayers' money.... shame on all those supporting d past governor for this.
See your reasoning. Chai God how did you create some people with dull brain Sir. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2020
bkool7:
4 ventilators!

How is this news?

Can't they start using it without going to the press?

Peter Obi is a politician, his followers will try to score some good point for him.

Nothing bad here.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by smile4excel(f): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
My love for this man as a leader is out of this world. He was the first leader I've ever benefitted from directly. He is not an audio leader at all. All Anambrains has in one way or the other!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by winnah(f): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Is it an achievement to buy a ventilator.... Does this worth celebrating.... Is this really an achievement?

God!!! A ventilator that has not been in use, a ventilator without a hospital, ventilator without light to put it to work... What was it doing inside a medical store without use for years... Is ventilator a furniture used in decorating medic stores?
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Femi960: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2020
This country hen ! We lack continuity . I can tell you this one is small come to lautech teaching hospitals Ogbomosho you will see a lot of container of medics purchase by Akala administration for the use of the hospital but being abandoned when he fail secure 2nd term. I pray that this new administration will look onto it.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by winnah(f): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Is it an achievement to buy a ventilator.... Does this worth celebrating.... Is this really an achievement?

God!!! A ventilator that has not been in use, a ventilator without a hospital, ventilator without light to put it to work... What was it doing inside a medical store without use for years... Is ventilator a furniture used in decorating medic stores?

God!!!
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by 9jaRealist: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:
US have record over million cases..Yes the ability to know the amount of people infected is through their aggressive testing... Suppose they have a weak testing, the number should still be around 20,000 by now, xo people won't know how deep the virus has circulate among people... It's hardwork!!! US(Donald Trump)

NOPE! It would NOT have been...
Because the over 58,000 who died will be revealed as Covid victims upon required medical examination.

FYI, many of the US (at least the NYC) Covid victims actually died at home...
Several were not diagnosed as Covid victims until after death via post-mortem.

In fact, it’s been muted that the US is UNDERCOUNTING Covid deaths by tens of thousands (see link)...
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/accurate-us-coronavirus-death-count-experts-off-tens/story?id=70385359
>
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by infogeneral: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Shocking indeed! You bought medical equipment only to be kept in the store while the poor continue to die in the hospital and the rich fly abroad for little ailments. They should clap for themselves for the shocking discovery.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by SpaceTour: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
How will a useless state like anambra that keeps no record know there is an unused ventilator... embarassed
[/s]

Lol even when your cursed dead Abia state that's ravaged by bad roads and filth is yet to have a common isolation Centre. Abia state is cursed for real
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by 9jaRealist: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2020
infogeneral:
Shocking indeed! You bought medical equipment only to be kept in the store while the poor continue to die in the hospital and the rich fly abroad for little ailments. They should clap for themselves for the shocking discovery.

According to the news story, it was bought during construction of the teaching hospital...
Obviously, they could not have installed them until after construction was finished, but they left office beforehand.
>

1 Like

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Jaqenhghar: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2020
funshint:
That's one of the problems of this country....people and sometimes organizations donate these equipments but it will mostly be left to rot unused. This is peculiar to most govt hospitals.
True. Waste. Sadly people will jump to insult the governor. So.e doctors will accuse politiicans of being indifferent. If you investigate this the problem the machines were not moved is likely because one CMD somewhere wasnt bribed so he refused to authorize the movement

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by veave(f): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:

A leader with vision,

A proven Technocrat.

Unlike the "SHY" president who will be remembered for appointing dead people into office, Peter Obi will be remembered for good governance and saving the state some cash.

God bless Peter Obi.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

Please show me where to drop your hug darling

1 Like

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by JasonJidenna(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2020
veave:

Please show me where to drop your hug darling
Just say a word of Prayer to the great man called Peter Obi...

If you could reach out to him, Tell him Jason loves him.

Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by ferrarihomes(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2020
The only Governor when in Power who went to Abuja for Meetings without entourage.. Always like every other Citizen in the Airport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Obidon1(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:

A leader with vision,

A proven Technocrat.

God bless Peter Obi.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

that what the Bible says when a good man is in power the people rejoice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Healthy Foods That Are Actually Not Healthy / Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV / Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.