Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store (33706 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by ume1000: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Even after leaving office, Peter Obi is still saving lives of "Anambarians"

A leader with vision,

A proven Technocrat.

Unlike the "SHY" president who will be remembered for appointing dead people into office, Peter Obi will be remembered for good governance and saving the state some cash.

God bless Peter Obi.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

God bless thief James Onanefe Ibori.

modified
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why are they seeing it now.

Meanwhile, have you heard about TRAFFIC PARTNERS EARNINGS PROGRAM ,if no contact me through my signature for more details
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
9jaRealist:

NOPE! It would NOT have been...
Because the over 58,000 who died will be revealed as Covid victims upon required medical examination.

FYI, many of the US (at least the NYC) Covid victims actually died at home...
Several were not diagnosed as Covid victims until after death via post-mortem.

In fact, it’s been muted that the US is UNDERCOUNTING Covid deaths by tens of thousands (see link)...
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/accurate-us-coronavirus-death-count-experts-off-tens/story?id=70385359
>
You digress... Am saying US is trying in term of testing,they are the only country testing at that rate ..
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by flexyrule(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
virginboy1:
Okay Good, they should check its expiring date
Ventilator with expiry date again?
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by thatsleepboy1: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:

A leader with vision,

A proven Technocrat.

Unlike the "SHY" president who will be remembered for appointing dead people into office, Peter Obi will be remembered for good governance and saving the state some cash.

God bless Peter Obi.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

God bless PDP for us ooo. AMEN!!!!!
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:

A leader with vision,

A proven Technocrat.

God bless Peter Obi.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

And so you fvcked everything up with the last sentence. What is wrong with you?
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by JasonJidenna(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chi59:

And so you fvcked everything up with the last sentence. What is wrong with you?
That question should be directed back at you?

Can't you come up with anything good like that from the soft brains you have? My comment here is not to entertain you or anyone, so if you don't like it, go hang yourself somewhere.

Apart from your current predicament, it seems you have some personality disorder which affects the way you talk....

This is the same Jason Scoolari you playfully asked to be your Val on Valentine's day, but here you are talking like a F00l.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:
That question should be directed back at you?

Can't you come up with anything good like that from the soft brains you have? My comment here is not to entertain you or anyone, so if you don't like it, go hang yourself somewhere.

Apart from your current predicament, it seems you have some personality disorder which affects the way you talk....

This is the same Jason Scoolari you playfully asked to be your Val on Valentine's day, but here you are talking like a F00l.
Should I kiss your foot, Jason?
God bless ibori the thief.
Don't get me started on "there are others worse than he is"
I know. But people like you Jason are the real reason why bad people keep thriving, riding on the praises of plebeians to do more evil.
Next time, don't you fvcking talk thrash. Valentine my foot. And you have the nerve taking a swipe at my health. How dare you? Did I insult you at first? Count yourself lucky I'm in my elements.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by JasonJidenna(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chi59:

Should I kiss your foot, Jason?
God bless ibori the thief.
Don't get me started on "there are others worse than he is"
I know. But people like you Jason are the real reason why bad people keep thriving, riding on the praises of plebeians to do more evil.
Next time, don't you fvcking talk thrash. Valentine my foot.
Take your sickle cell medication seriously.... Cos it seems it is affecting you seriously...

I am not responsible for your predicament.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Take your sickle cell medication seriously....

I am not responsible for your predicament.
Mad go.at. With a tiny shrivelled deek.
Yeah tell the world I asked you to be my val on an anonymous platform. Are we related, connected or associated outside of this platform? Now he's wearing an old quote as a badge, honoured to have been asked to be my val. What an alfa male grin grin
Fvck off fo.ol
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by JasonJidenna(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chi59:

Mad go.at. With a tiny shrivelled deek.
Fvck off fo.ol
Now, you're letting everyone know what I am saying about you is correct...

It seems you have had a taste of it.

Take your sickle cell medication seriously my dear.. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Now, you're letting everyone know what I am saying about you is correct...

It seems you have had a taste of it.

Take your sickle cell medication seriously my dear.. Have a nice day.
Yeah slave. My day is already nice. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by JasonJidenna(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chi59:

Yeah slave. My day is already nice. grin
Good, so don't let the sickle cell disorder destroy your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Good, so don't let the sickle cell disorder destroy your sanity.
You hide behind anonymity to throw stones at me. If I was ashamed of my Sickle Cell, I won't write about it so strangers could read.
Apart from Sickle Cell, what else can you use against me? You may not have Sickle Cell but covid-19 does not discriminate.
You're immature. And a fo.ol.
Spits

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by JasonJidenna(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chi59:

You hide behind anonymity to throw stones at me. If I was ashamed of my Sickle Cell, I won't write about it so strangers could read.
Apart from Sickle Cell, what else can you use against me? You may not have Sickle Cell but covid-19 does not discriminate.
You're immature. And a fo.ol.
Spits
Lol, I can see the sickle cell disorder is causing you some pains now.

I went through your recent comments here and I found out you've been writing out of frustration... Any little thing you spark up like a she-goat mensurating. This is my own way of giving you a taste of your own medicine.

I don't entertain friends who come to my mentions with abusive words, so this should serve as a lesson Incase you wanna repeat the bullshit.

Having said that, I will leave you to go take your drugs.

May God heal you quickly.

My last reply.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:

I went through your recent comments here and I found out you've been writing out of frustration... Any little thing you spark up like a she-goat mensurating. This is my own way of giving you a taste of your own medicine.

I don't entertain friends who come to my mentions with abusive words, so this should serve as a lesson Incase you wanna repeat the bullshit.

My last reply.
Menstruating. What the hell is "mensurating"?
Still a fo.ol Jidenna. Yeah with a tiny deek.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by EKOSuperior(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:

A leader with vision,

A proven Technocrat.

Unlike the "SHY" president who will be remembered for appointing dead people into office, Peter Obi will be remembered for good governance and saving the state some cash. A

God bless Peter Obi.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Gyong(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
What is d essence of buying something when u can't effectively put it to use....it's still waste of taxpayers' money.... shame on all those supporting d past governor for this.

Shallow comment. Shame to the medical director of the facility that did not install the equipment purchased by the governor and kudus to Pete Obi for equipping the facility. If all governors did the needful we won't be all over the www begging for ventilators.
You think if not for covid-19 we don't need ventilators abi? Bad governance really scatter our brain.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by bereto(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
OgaHector:
We should blame peter Obi rather?
Did we hear anything from him when it was apparent that his efforts will not be continued and the fact that no easily accessible record of the purchase point towards something fishy, again it might be nothing but we should not have orgasms over this
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by kabillionaire(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
We need people like Mr. Peter Obi to rule this country, not just deputize for some power hungry aboki.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Chymak: 8:03am On May 01, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
What is d essence of buying something when u can't effectively put it to use....it's still waste of taxpayers' money.... shame on all those supporting d past governor for this.

Oh MY GOD!!!....You are Nigeria's problem.
Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by Tozic: 3:16pm On May 02, 2020
JasonJidenna:

My last reply.

What you said to this lady isn't fair, now you've made her deactivate.

Even if her comments are inappropriate you should have ignored her. Bringing her health status here never made any sense.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store by CplusJason: 3:36pm On May 02, 2020
Tozic:

What you said to this lady isn't fair, now you've made her deactivate.

Even if her comments are inappropriate you should have ignored her. Bringing her health status here never made any sense.
I should have Ignored her because I am made of stones abi? Do unto others what you want them to do to you...

Go through her comments recently and see what she has been saying...

She's my friend here, but coming out in such an aggressive manner as if I stole something precious from her won't be entertained by me.

No point going to the kitchen when you can't handle the heat.... And please don't accuse me that I made her deactivate her account... She have her reason(s) for doing that.

No apologies whatsoever.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Healthy Foods That Are Actually Not Healthy / Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.