Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi (28201 Views)

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by samictelecoms12(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
If coro affect kidney and blood, hunger will affect what o
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by NightFood: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Like they said earlier. It affect vital organs
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Newmans: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stop promoting fake news! It doesn't have any business with kidney.
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by christinme224(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mr commissioner why can't u contact the health minister of Madagascar and import the drug they have already ,they have the cure already ,contact them and get the drug they are using right now oga
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by GamalNasser: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
sonnie10:
They will just copy and edit What they hear on foreign news.
We already know these risk factors, in fact that is why they said African Americans are more predisposed.
Don't mind this WHO puppet , this is how he was advising people just two weeks ago not to wear face mask and two weeks later he again changed his position

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by emexc11(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Natural blood thinners are garlic and ginger.
Blend fresh garlic and fresh ginger then add the juice of two pieces of lime or lemon to the mixture.
Take two spoons of this mixture and add to a cup of boiled water (hot) and drink daily for a week.
It works like magic smiley
The most sensible comment so far.
A Nigerian family in the UK confirmed that they used this mixture to cure their aged mum who tested positive to covid-19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by kemii7336: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Jsst: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
New discoveries made everyday. Let's stay safe...

REGISTER FOR FREE SOFT SKILL TRAINING & CERTIFICATION: https://clc.to/softskillstraining
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Orubebe01:
Na wetin e read for paper e dey yarn give us. If oyibo talk say e dey affect man cassava dem go echo am for us here say e dey affect cassava, and if oyibo talk again sey e don stop to dey affect cassava them go echo am for us here. U na no fit go do research like others.
They are Telling us what we've already read...hello! There's something called the Internet..
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by juman(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Millions of nigerian are hypertensive.
Diabetic patients are also in staggering numbers.

Most people in the destroyed country are half dead already because of extreme poverty.
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by samictelecoms12(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
All is well
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by kemii1181: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by kemii6450: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by kemii5513: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 3923766[/color]
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by cray91(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
don't mind them, what the US have shared weeks ago they just woke up now to share their own mtcheww Nonsense and Lagos News
sonnie10:
They will just copy and edit What they hear on foreign news.
We already know these risk factors, in fact that is why they said African Americans are more predisposed.
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Engrgreg231(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
There's nothing one won't hear about this virus what is more important right now is the permanent cure or vaccine
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
WHO didnt say this.
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by walkwithgod(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
omojesu202:
Life is not easy.
help a jobless graduate with a stable source of income.
you can also support. God bless

gtbank

How are you a jobless graduate with a stable source of income ?

This is funny, lol
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by oluwaseyi0: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by IamgratefulLord(f): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
kayusely70:
Before Or After Meal? Thanks.
I take mine one hour after dinner. smiley
Besides it also cures insomnia. You will sleep like a baby. Garlic and ginger enhances the free flow of blood.
Thank me later. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by kemii7504: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Omo e go be oh
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by IamgratefulLord(f): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
emexc11:

The most sensible comment so far.
A Nigerian family in the UK confirmed that they used this mixture to cure their aged mum who tested positive to covid-19
I also watched the video of Facebook too.
I take this mixture once daily after dinner. smiley
It really works. I also eat alot of carrots, avocados and mangoes in the afternoon, just to boost my immunity. These fruits P.H levels are high and will terminate the virus. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Orubebe01:
Na wetin e read for paper e dey yarn give us. If oyibo talk say e dey affect man cassava dem go echo am for us here say e dey affect cassava, and if oyibo talk again sey e don stop to dey affect cassava them go echo am for us here. U na no fit go do research like others.
You need to check his profile first!!
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
clemmonce:
I feel Doctors and the Media are killing more people than the Virus itself.
Say that to the Italians and the Americans!!

Say that to Aba Kyari's family members too!!
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Bevmo: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/covid-19-affects-kidney-lagos-health-commissioner/%3famp=1
My advice for everyone reading this is... Boost your immune...! Boost your immune....!! Boost your immune....!!! Don't wait till you get infected. Those discharged are not cured by any drugs, all they gives them are drugs to boost their immune system so that it could fight the virus. It fought and won the next is you're discharged. Eat things like bitter kola, garlic, ginger and the likes. Boost your immune...!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Bevmo: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

I take mine one hour after dinner. smiley
Besides it also cures insomnia. You will sleep like a baby. Garlic and ginger enhances the free flow of blood.
Thank me later. cheesy
How effective are powered ones ( garlic and ginger )?
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Orubebe01: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
eni4real:
You need to check his profile first!!
Bros it's not about profile. Nigerian professors are just there to speak grammer, I dont know if they went to Grammer school . common research they can't do. they only depend on the whites. it's appalling.
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bevmo:
How effective are powered ones ( garlic and ginger )?
I'm not sure of the powdered garlic and ginger.
The aim of using fresh garlic and fresh ginger is because of the efficacy of their P.H levels.
Just get the fresh ginger and fresh garlic. smiley
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Bevmo: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

I'm not sure of the powdered garlic and ginger.
The aim of using fresh garlic and fresh ginger is because of the efficacy of their P.H levels.
Just get the fresh ginger and fresh garlic. smiley
Thanks. I know of chopping garlic pieces and wash it down with water but ginger can't be in way. So how do you take fresh ginger?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. / Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.