Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,805 members, 7,844,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi (28210 Views)

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=Bevmo post=88998235] Thanks. I know of chopping garlic pieces and wash it down with water but ginger can't be in way. So how do you take fresh ginger?[/quote
Thanks not even the normal way.
Blend a handful of fresh garlic and two pieces of fresh ginger in a blender with little water and add the juice of two pieces of fresh lime into the mixture.
Remove the mixture from the blender and store in a refrigerator.
Take two spoons of this mixture and add to a cup of boiled water (hot) daily.
Take it for one week and you will thank me later. smiley
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by tweakdude1: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
JasonJidenna:
The virus also affects the economy of great nations and the pockets of it's citizens.

You have spoken like an elder
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Bevmo: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Wow thanks! I sure gonna do that tomorrow and try it out but ginger juice make me feel feverish for about 5 minutes of it taken. Is that normal? Have you ever take just ginger juice before and do you feel feverish?
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by OChimex: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tpave:
Yes It clots blood and more dangerous to hypertensive and diabetic patients.

Okay, but that's what he read on the news or book or online article. Right now, Nigeria health practitioners are like Donald Trump, they either make assumptions or read what people said and say them verbatim as if it is their own words.

Don't we have in nigeria any researcher who will seriously research on this covid 19 with regards to our body as African blacks?

Honestly Nigeria is not a place to be because if anything serious attacks them, you understand how helpless we are.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by clemmonce(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
eni4real:
Say that to the Italians and the Americans!!

Say that to Aba Kyari's family members too!!
Hey... I am not saying the virus is a hoax. I just feel the media and doctors never talk about the fact that someone can recover as much as they talk about people dieing. At least some positivity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
clemmonce:
Hey... I am not saying the virus is a hoax. I just feel the media and doctors never talk about the fact that someone can recover as much as they talk about people dieing. At least some positivity.
May be they don't want to give false hopes!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bevmo:

Wow thanks! I sure gonna do that tomorrow and try it out but ginger juice make me feel feverish for about 5 minutes of it taken. Is that normal? Have you ever take just ginger juice before and do you feel feverish?
It's normal. Besides ginger and garlic doesn't kill.
Just take only two spoons of the mixture once a day. smiley
Cheers!!! cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Yomi4glory(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=Gabson006 post=88993679]Cure is on the way

We pray so, it's not funny

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Bevmo: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

It's normal. Besides ginger and garlic doesn't kill.
Just take only two spoons of the mixture once a day. smiley
Cheers!!! cheesy
I'm gonna try it tomorrow and I promise to thank you later in a week time grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Neddyogu(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
sonnie10:
They will just copy and edit What they hear on foreign news.
We already know these risk factors, in fact that is why they said African Americans are more predisposed.

Don't mind'em
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
DaggerScorpion:
[s][/s]

New account today again.

5th account today alone

Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bevmo:

I'm gonna try it tomorrow and I promise to thank you later in a week time grin grin
Don't forget to put the mixture in a fridge inorder to preserve it. smiley
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by pfadom: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
COVID-19 in the past few weeks has been found to clog the financial flow in the family and is more dangerous to jobless family men and especially in homes where women are the breadwinners.
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Bevmo: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Don't forget to put the mixture in a fridge inorder to preserve it. smiley
Yes sure I won't forget that thanks cool
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by dj5naira(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2020
quentin06:
WHO didnt say this.

Me.
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by omojesu202(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2020
walkwithgod:

How are you a jobless graduate with a stable source of income ?

This is funny, lol

Ok...
i am a graduate.
jobless for sometime now.
i need help with a stable source of income.
thanks.
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:37pm On May 03, 2020
Bevmo:

Hey! How have you been? smiley
How is the garlic and ginger mixture doing to your body? Are you enjoying it? smiley
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Bevmo: 4:16pm On May 03, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Hey! How have you been? smiley
How is the garlic and ginger mixture doing to your body? Are you enjoying it? smiley
Hi. I been doing good and hope you too. Well, about the mixture, I think the only reaction I notice is, before now, I use to wake up at 3 and couldn't go back to bed that made me watch much of TV but now I wakes up at 6. Really improve my sleep but the second reason, I can't tell you bcuz it's funny and I'm not sure 100% if the mixture is the reason behind it or not, not until when the lockdown all over. But I'm 100% sure of the improvement of my sleep. I'm glad I know about the mixture and I will always make another when one finished. Besides, is it safe it continue taking it or I need a break? Thanks
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:26pm On May 03, 2020
Bevmo:

Hi. I been doing good and hope you too. Well, about the mixture, I think the only reaction I notice is, before now, I use to wake up at 3 and couldn't go back to bed that made me watch much of TV but now I wakes up at 6. Really improve my sleep but the second reason, I can't tell you bcuz it's funny and I'm not sure 100% if the mixture is the reason behind it or not, not until when the lockdown all over. But I'm 100% sure of the improvement of my sleep. I'm glad I know about the mixture and I will always make another when one finished. Besides, is it safe it continue taking it or I need a break? Thanks
Lol cheesy. I know the other thing the mixture is doing to your body. Lol cheesy
You can continue to take the mixture. It's good for the body. I take every night after dinner!! cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi by Bevmo: 9:13pm On May 03, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Lol cheesy. I know the other thing the mixture is doing to your body. Lol cheesy
You can continue to take the mixture. It's good for the body. I take every night after dinner!! cheesy
Can't believe it cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coconut Oil Kills Hiv / Nancy Abu-Bonsrah Becomes First Black Female Neurosurgeon At US University. PICS / Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.