Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos (38109 Views)

Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by kemii4558: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by Femeto: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by Denique(f): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
masterflowx:
Health Workers are really trying at this critical period. May God protect them.
Your signature though lipsrsealed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by olamy7(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone... Pls do not fall for the new scheme that just broke out with in Ethereum platform. If you want to learn more on this kindly check

https://www.emilojunews.com/2020/02/ponzi-scheme-and-how-to-avoid-being-scammed.html?m=1
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by Yomi4glory(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
May God save them.
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by Joefat: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
E don happen like that.. God no go leave us
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by timsucess(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
And the idiots in power want to end lockdown in Lagos by next week. Even with partial 70% lockdown, the virus is spreading, now imagine when there won't be lockdown. This current Lagos state governor will go down as the worst governor in the history of Lagos State if he doesn't break away from the pack of idiots in Abuja that he has aligned himself with to handle this crisis. Is it not obvious to him that Zoohari government doesn't have the interest of Lagos or the Southwest at heart, that they want to turn the Southwest to headquarters of coronavirus in the world. What happened in Wuhan and Newyork and Italy will be a child's play compare to what will happen in Lagos by the time the virus spreads beyond control again. I used to think Sanwo Olu was smart but going by his actions recently, he no shaprapra at all, he dey hard me believe say Sanwo Olu na Lagos boy, dey chop your enemy food, dey follow dem roll, dey give your enemies and enemies of Lagos plenty ammunition to fire you point blank. I think he dey see Wike for Rivers say he no dey give the devils for Abuja chance at all to pour sand for him garri. Na real man Wike be. That Abayomi guy needs to be sacked, wey dey do like agric chicken wey dey do like zombie for compound, cuz na him don give Sanwo Olu fake hope from the beginning wey dah wan sef com relax thinking say corona na moin moin sometin. We need a health commissioner that is street smart, wey jasi, not just some butter boy nerd wey they do like say na movie we dey act for hia. LASG better find a way to use biro goan rob Buhari and CBN for abuja share money for Lagosians may everybody siddon for house for 6 months till Oxford or Cambridge or Harvard or Yale, or MIT, or Stamford or Princeton or UCLA produce cure.

Too many grammer

Ebonyi state was never lockdown yet no case

So think about it
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by Digmygold: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thia is so.pathetic and sad. God save their souls.
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by Remmythe: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
And the idiots in power want to end lockdown in Lagos by next week. Even with partial 70% lockdown, the virus is spreading, now imagine when there won't be lockdown. This current Lagos state governor will go down as the worst governor in the history of Lagos State if he doesn't break away from the pack of idiots in Abuja that he has aligned himself with to handle this crisis. Is it not obvious to him that Zoohari government doesn't have the interest of Lagos or the Southwest at heart, that they want to turn the Southwest to headquarters of coronavirus in the world. What happened in Wuhan and Newyork and Italy will be a child's play compare to what will happen in Lagos by the time the virus spreads beyond control again. I used to think Sanwo Olu was smart but going by his actions recently, he no shaprapra at all, he dey hard me believe say Sanwo Olu na Lagos boy, dey chop your enemy food, dey follow dem roll, dey give your enemies and enemies of Lagos plenty ammunition to fire you point blank. I think he dey see Wike for Rivers say he no dey give the devils for Abuja chance at all to pour sand for him garri. Na real man Wike be. That Abayomi guy needs to be sacked, wey dey do like agric chicken wey dey do like zombie for compound, cuz na him don give Sanwo Olu fake hope from the beginning wey dah wan sef com relax thinking say corona na moin moin sometin. We need a health commissioner that is street smart, wey jasi, not just some butter boy nerd wey they do like say na movie we dey act for hia. LASG better find a way to use biro goan rob Buhari and CBN for abuja share money for Lagosians may everybody siddon for house for 6 months till Oxford or Cambridge or Harvard or Yale, or MIT, or Stamford or Princeton or UCLA produce cure.

Buhari doesn't want to relax the lockdown...
The complaints of hunger pushed him to making that decision...
What would you have him do instead
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by Breakinglimit: 1:22am On Apr 30, 2020
Ussycool:
After this corona reduce the number of health practitioners in the country, we will recruit native doctors from both region.

Buhari

Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by Openbusiness: 2:58am On Apr 30, 2020
timsucess:

Too many grammer

Ebonyi state was never lockdown yet no case

So think about it
Think about what? It's you that needs to think. Are people going to disappear inside Ebonyi? Other states closed land borders, airport closed, so how will people enter Ebonyi? Was and is Anambra not on lockdown, is interstate travel not banned? That's your saving grace. So stop all this pretending abeg
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by Openbusiness: 3:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Remmythe:

Buhari doesn't want to relax the lockdown...
The complaints of hunger pushed him to making that decision...
What would you have him do instead
People have been calling Zoohari a dullard since get go, someone that spent nearly 6 months to build a team and still the team was a disaster. Going by his recent actions, a person that thinks within the box might be tempted to disagree with that general belief that Buhari is not a dullard but he is a SUPER Dullard. But as someone that thinks outside the box, I don't toe this line. I personally believe this thing is a calculated smarr political move (not by Buhari of course because he's a super dullard, but by his cabal) to cripple the Southwest presidential ambition come 2023, but the idiot governors in the southwest are too dull and too entangled with their enemy to see it. By the time Coronavirus overwhelms the region, same Buhari that eased the lockdown because of so called hunger will come out again to say that he is locking down Lagos again but this time round it will be lockdown under state of emergency and powers yanked off from the mumu governors when military takes over. Think about it. Buhari has not business removing lockdown from Lagos if they don't have something sinister up their sleeve against that region. They have always wanted to cripple Tinubu presidential ambition without appearing to be betrayers and now this coronavirus has given them a perfect opportunity. By this time the southwest gets overwhelmed, that's a straight up checkmate and gameover to their 2023 ambition. Me I don't care about that, but I care about the deaths that will follow. Most people are looking at NCDC numbers of infected,but NCDC stylishly put the most important info at the very bottom where most people might miss it or subconsciously ignore. And that info is the number of deaths. Can you see it's starting to rise? 51 so far. If Buhari the evil dictator don't have a sinister agenda for the southwest he would have been announcing distribution of relief to the region. But what do we see, we see Buhari sharing billiopons in cash to his people in the north, we see sending expired spoilt rise to the south, yet he just sent over 100 trailers to Kano alone. Izit nor obvious at this point say dis dictator Zoohari intention no dey pure? May we dey watch d film na, but me I know say Lagos has never had a governor as a governor as jjc as did Sanwo Olu. I wish Fashola was governor right now, he would have done what Wike is doing in Rivers and protected his territory and told this devils in Abuja to shove it. But this wan just dey follow follow FG for back like mumu until this useless FG turn Lagos to another Wuhan or Italy. Then he will know that the N10b he got was a Greek gift. Sanwo no shaprapra at all.
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by timsucess(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Openbusiness:

Think about what? It's you that needs to think. Are people going to disappear inside Ebonyi? Other states closed land borders, airport closed, so how will people enter Ebonyi? Was and is Anambra not on lockdown, is interstate travel not banned? That's your saving grace. So stop all this pretending abeg
Was the borders of Lagos not closed?
Why the numerical increase?
Lockdown was never the answer
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by Openbusiness: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
timsucess:

Was the borders of Lagos not closed?
Why the numerical increase?
Lockdown was never the answer
Closed when? Was it not after community spread was already happening, after they let the virus in with free passport
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by timsucess(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Openbusiness:

Closed when? Was it not after community spread was already happening, after they let the virus in with free passport

Better get knowledge before spewing trash
What was the number of cases in Lagos before lockdown and what's the number now?
Re: Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos by BrownMason: 1:09am On May 01, 2020
Hey, good choises! You can add there smart drugs, that can motivate and stay calm on youre work. You can choose them on nootropicboost.com. Its safe. And its really working. You will do youre work much faster and better. And they are small)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) / Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? / Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.