Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,319 members, 7,867,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault (652 Views)

Tuface Accuses Brymo Of Sleeping With His Wife Annie / Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped / Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by Dareypaul: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerian recording artiste, Brymo real name Ọlawale Ọlọfọrọ has been accused of sexual assault by a social media user.

Several weeks after releasing his seventh studio album, Yellow, the singer has found himself tangled in a sexual assault allegation.

According to @Biliquis_X, who took to the social media platform to share a screenshot of the allegation by his alleged victim, she visited Brymo with a friend, only for the singer to sexually assault the pair.

“I was raped by brymo I had mentioned to her that I knew him personally and she wanted to meet him as she was a huge fan of his. So I called him to confirm if it was okay to bring a friend over to his place and also if he was at home and he said it was. When we got his place, we listened to music, talked about music and random stuff and drank wine. Everything was going okay. Until he got up and went to sit beside my friend. He started touching her and I could tell she was uncomfortable and she also complained about feeling fuzzy (we believe she was probably drugged) so I told him to stop and that we were leaving. I brought out my phone and was about ordering a taxify when he told me he wanted to talk to me. I told him I’d talk to him later but we had to leave. But he insisted and told me to go with him to his room to talk as he didn’t want to talk in the presence of my friend. I leave. But he insisted and told me to go with him to his room to talk as he didn’t want to talk in the presence of my friend. I stupidly went with him. When we got inside, he asked me how I could be so stupid as to bring a friend over and expect nothing to happen. He started shouting and kept calling me stupid for making such a mistake. At his point, i was already scared so I just kept apologizing so he would let us go. He then said he couldn’t let me go like that as he was already Hot and had to be satisfied. There was no way I would have been able to leave if I didn’t do what he wanted so I did. At some point my friend got worried and came banging on the door. He told me that he’d have sex with her too and I had to beg him to leave her out of it. He started laughing like the sicko that he is and I was so scared. “
She narrated

https://twitter.com/Biliquis_X/status/1255487352161677318

Source: https://wotzup.ng/another-lady-accused-singer-brymo-of-sexual-assault/

Re: Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by Kingrexyl(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why now? nonsense.
Re: Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by illicit(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
if I was brymo I will claim you brought your friend to my house and raped me.
Re: Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by donbachi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
You were his ex rape victim..u got raped again by him,the second time..abeg make somebody put me thru...abi na me no understand the write up.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by Humanoid01(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
So why did she bring it up now? If she wanted to follow this up the right way, then she should visit the proper authority to look into it. Oops! I forgot, it's a failed system.

According to wikipedia;
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual
intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out
against a person without that person's consent. The act
may be carried out by physical force, coercion , abuse of
authority , or against a person who is incapable of giving
valid consent, such as one who is unconscious,
incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the
legal age of consent.

I'm not trying to justify Brymo's alleged action, but I have to ask, does her narration fit into that description?
Re: Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by Comedian2019: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
I think we need strong laws against rape and false rape accusation. With that, all these people will start behaving like humans.
Re: Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by Kobicove(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
If what this lady said is true then Brymo has a case to answer.

Since he has been accused of rape in the past I suspect there must be some truth in her allegations.

Rape is a very serious crime and should be treated as such!
Re: Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by Comedian2019: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Humanoid01:
So why did she bring it up now? If she wanted to follow this up the right way, then she should visit the proper authority to look into it. Oops! I forgot, it's a failed system.

According to wikipedia;
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual
intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out
against a person without that person's consent. The act
may be carried out by physical force, coercion , abuse of
authority , or against a person who is incapable of giving
valid consent, such as one who is unconscious,
incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the
legal age of consent.

I'm not trying to justify Bryno's action, but I have to ask, does her narration fit into that description?
Brymo's action or alleged action?
Re: Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by Humanoid01(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Comedian2019:
Brymo's action or alleged action?
Yeah, alleged.*
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Accused Singer, Brymo Of Sexual Assault by Comedian2019: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Humanoid01:
Yeah, alleged.*
Thanks!
You're always welcome

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Reveals She Didnt Pay Her Staff April Salaries / Flavour Latest News: Net Worth, 6 Facts, No.5 Is A Shocker / Teenage Mother Who Got Pregnant At 14 Melts Hearts With Graduation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.