Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

PLEASE HELP!! “My Wife’s Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her” – What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP!! “My Wife’s Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her” – What Can I Do? (551 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP!! “My Wife’s Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her” – What Can I Do? by Onyiamaogu: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2020

Hi everyone, hope y’all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife’s sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3-year-old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife’s sister has been looking at me somehow like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

Drop your comments

https://repnaija.com.ng/please-help-my-wifes-sister-wants-me-to-sleep-with-her-what-can-i-do/
Re: PLEASE HELP!! “My Wife’s Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her” – What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
You ain't mature enough to be married.
Re: PLEASE HELP!! “My Wife’s Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her” – What Can I Do? by Palantir: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

See Women That Workout: Unbelievable Sexy Bodies / Ladies Post Your Instagram Accounts And I Will Gain Followers For You For Free / Here's What I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.