Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant (967 Views)

U.S. Coronavirus Hospitalizations Hit Three-month High Over 50,000: Reuters Tall / Please Doctors In The House Kindly Help My Three Month Baby From Rashes / Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by zeedof(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello Nairalander, I need help from medical practitioners and experienced parent. I got married three months ago and if nothing goes wrong, we should be talking about the scan or number of months left. I have never discussed this with my wife or behave in any way to her, though I work in a very busy company which made me to be too busy to be disturbed about it. Some days back my wife felt sick and she went to hospital with the hope of getting good result of what she's has been worried about but the doctor made her to understand that she's too anxious to get pregnant after she narrate her symptoms. When she came back to deliver what she was told at the hospital, I advice her as well to calm and not to be disturb. A week ago, she started feeling feverish, like little headache or body temperature sometimes little stomach disturb, all her thinking was that she is pregnant and she is waiting for me to take her to hospital but I don't want to be too forward so that if the result comes negative, it won't be like I will be sad about it infront of her. Today I just came back from office and met my wife with swollen and red eye ball, I jokingly tease her that she's has been sleeping all day but later realised she's not but worried about some thing. So I asked her what's wrong and she started crying that her period come again. I had to console her that God time is the best also that I will seek for medical advise.

That's why I am here sir and ma.... Please advice me and share your little experience about this...

I apologize to the English expert in the house.

Thanks to you all...

Uncle Lala and Brother seun... Please help my life....

1 Like

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by sagtav(f): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
You two should relax your mind. Excessive worry will beget depression and anxiety which in turn will disrupt the hormone that is responsible for conception.

She will get pregnant when her spirit, soul and body is in peace.

I have many married elders around me and their view is that it is when a woman least expects to be pregnant, that is when she will get pregnant.

Please those knowledgeable about this should come forward with their input

4 Likes

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by decatalyst(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
The two both of you are not serious!

Just three month and the anxiety is so much like this?

7 Likes

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by zeedof(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
sagtav:
You two should relax your mind. Excessive worry will beget depression and anxiety which in turn will disrupt the hormone that is responsible for conception.

She will get pregnant when her spirit, soul and body is in peace.

I have many married elders around me and their view is that it is when a woman least expects to be pregnant, that is when she will get pregnant.

Please those knowledgeable about this should come forward with their input
thanks sister. Not that am disturbed at all but she is and that's what am worried about
Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by zeedof(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
decatalyst:
The two both of you are not serious!

Just three month and the anxiety is so much like this?

enh brother, I am not that worried and I guess she's worried because her sister waited for a year plus before she conceived.
Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by aaking(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why worry? Depression and anxiety affect the womb . Pls try caution your wife not to worry. Because it could lead to another problem. If you are a Christian tell her to study and read the scriptures it'll surely help her.
Whenever you're at work always call and send messages to her am telling you it'll her build herself up. She maybe worried about your own perspective or thought about the situations.
Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by zeedof(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
aaking:
Why worry? Depression and anxiety affect the womb . Pls try caution your wife not to worry. Because it could lead to another problem. If you are a Christian tell her to study and read the scriptures it'll surely help her.
Whenever you're at work always call and send messages to her am telling you it'll her build herself up. She maybe worried about your own perspective or thought about the situations.
thank you so much brother
Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tell her that you really don't want a baby now, that you plan to have 1 whole year to enjoy eachother. Then always do fun stuffs like when you guys where single and let her take her mind off it. I hope it helps.

2 Likes

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by Oluneutral: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
zeedof:
thanks sister. Not that am disturbed at all but she is and that's what am worried about

Women and worry Sha!

Tell her you married her because you love her and not because of child/children. Say it with all sincerity and let her know that you really mean what you said and that will help her to take her mind off it, which will help her to relax and put her mind in peace.

Because, sincerely, 3 months is too early for you guys to be disturbed concerning conception.

Twins coming your way soon.

1 Like

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by zeedof(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Starlight10:
Tell her that you really don't want a baby now, that you plan to have 1 whole year to enjoy eachother. Then always do fun stuffs like when you guys where single and let her take her mind off it. I hope it helps.
noted.. thanks
Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by zeedof(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oluneutral:

Women and worry Sha!

Tell her you married her because you love her and not because of child/children. Say it with all sincerity and let her know that you really mean what you said and that will help her to take her mind off it, which will help her to relax and put her mind in peace.

Because, sincerely, 3 months is too early for you guys to be disturbed concerning conception.

Twins coming your way soon.
Adice noted.. amen for the prayer... thanks sir
Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Did you say 3 months? What is wrong with this generation for God sake angry

1 Like

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by alizma: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
zeedof:
Hello Nairalander, I need help from medical practitioners and experienced parent. I got married three months ago and if nothing goes wrong, we should be talking about the scan or number of months left. I have never discussed this with my wife or behave in any way to her, though I work in a very busy company which made me to be too busy to be disturbed about it. Some days back my wife felt sick and she went to hospital with the hope of getting good result of what she's has been worried about but the doctor made her to understand that she's too anxious to get pregnant after she narrate her symptoms. When she came back to deliver what she was told at the hospital, I advice her as well to calm and not to be disturb. A week ago, she started feeling feverish, like little headache or body temperature sometimes little stomach disturb, all her thinking was that she is pregnant and she is waiting for me to take her to hospital but I don't want to be too forward so that if the result comes negative, it won't be like I will be sad about it infront of her. Today I just came back from office and met my wife with swollen and red eye ball, I jokingly tease her that she's has been sleeping all day but later realised she's not but worried about some thing. So I asked her what's wrong and she started crying that her period come again. I had to console her that God time is the best also that I will seek for medical advise.

That's why I am here sir and ma.... Please advice me and share your little experience about this...

Thanks to you all...

You nerd to educate her that your union has many projects line up among which child bearing is one, therefore she should move her attention to other things and at the appropriate time, the pregnancy will come.
Nothing stops you guys from executing your house project, plan on your children education like opening a joint account for the purpose, plan your retirement etc while the pregnancy will join other projects along the line.
Finally, you should both know and understand her monthly circle so that you don't miss the right time when you should focus more of bedroom affairs. Also tell her not to be in haste to stand up after each intercourse because the rate of movement of sperm in individual woman differs

1 Like

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by Perogbangba(f): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
you guys should go and cool your temper.It is too early for the unnecessary tension and pressure you are giving yourselves. Pregnancy will come at its own time.

1 Like

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by Healthyway15: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2020
zeedof:

Thanks to you all...

Hello... When I read what you wrote knowing that 3 months is too early, I could not waste words than to just paste a part of my write-up on fertility topics for you.

"Infertility is defined as not being able to become pregnant after having frequent intercourse (sex)without birth control, after at least one year, or 6 months if the woman is over age 35. Most couples who have unprotected sex at least twice per week are able to become pregnant within one year. About 90 out of 100 couples will be able to get pregnant within 12 months of trying."

It's too early... You should use the knowledge you gain from the contributions of people on this thread to educate your wife concerning it.

Seeing both of you giving God the glory very soon!

1 Like

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by zeedof(m): 4:46am On Apr 30, 2020
alizma:

You nerd to educate her that your union has many projects line up among which child bearing is one, therefore she should move her attention to other things and at the appropriate time, the pregnancy will come.
Nothing stops you guys from executing your house project, plan on your children education like opening a joint account for the purpose, plan your retirement etc while the pregnancy will join other projects along the line.
Finally, you should both know and understand her monthly circle so that you don't miss the right time when you should focus more of bedroom affairs. Also tell her not to be in haste to stand up after each intercourse because the rate of movement of sperm in individual woman differs
. Thanks for the guide... thank you boss

1 Like

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by zeedof(m): 4:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Healthyway15:

Hello... When I read what you wrote knowing that 3 months is too early, I could not waste words than to just paste a part of my write-up on fertility topics for you.

"Infertility is defined as not being able to become pregnant after having frequent intercourse (sex)without birth control, after at least one year, or 6 months if the woman is over age 35. Most couples who have unprotected sex at least twice per week are able to become pregnant within one year. About 90 out of 100 couples will be able to get pregnant within 12 months of trying."

It's too early... You should use the knowledge you gain from the contributions of people on this thread to educate your wife concerning it.

Seeing both of you giving God the glory very soon!
I really appreciate your contribution and that's what made me to share it here. Thanks boss
Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by solochris(m): 6:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Oga it is too early for this. Just 3 months and she is already crying, haba! My wife got pregnant after one year of marriage and believe me, that first year was so fun. Pls try and make her put her mind off it, when she will get pregnant, she wouldn't even know.

1 Like

Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by zeedof(m): 6:19am On Apr 30, 2020
solochris:
Oga it is too early for this. Just 3 months and she is already crying, haba! My wife got pregnant after one year of marriage and believe me, that first year was so fun. Pls try and make her put her mind off it, when she will get pregnant, she wouldn't even know.
that's why i here to hear from experienced parent like you. Thank you bro
Re: Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant by realadesco(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Relax bro three months is too early

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Cough Blood And Nobody Care / . / What Is The Best Way To Reduce This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.