Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 (44523 Views)

Bwala Faults EFCC Chair’s Press Briefing On Yahaya Bello / Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Patoski7(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
bobolizim:
oga, intelligent person. Kpele. You just being unnecessary rude. Self acclaimed intelligent person.
but there was nothing rude in what he said he actually made a point
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Zyzxx10: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
God bless Governor.Sanwo-olu.True traits of a responsible governor.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by julybaba(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Remove Windows OS Password through the BIOS
*Jloader Windows Password Removal v38.8.9
*THE AUTHOR CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
*CAUSED BY THE (MIS)USE OF THIS SOFTWARE
*View YouTube video for more information
* Email : newlifeibadan at gmail (dot) com
*************************************************************************** --JLoader Password removal tool has now been tested with the following:
Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server,Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
As far as I know, it will work with all Service Packs (SP) and all editions (Professional, Server, Home etc).
Also, 64 bit windows versions should be OK.
---To make a bootable USB drive / key:
1. Copy all files from this CD onto the USB drive. It cannot be in a subdirectory on the drive. You do not need delete files already on the drive.

2. Install the bootloader
Start a command line window (cmd.exe) with "run as administrator"
From the command line, run the command like this:
j:\syslinux.exe -ma j:
replace j with some other letter if your USB drive is on another drive letter than j:
On some drives, you may have to omit the -ma option if you get an error.
If it says nothing, it probably did install the bootloader.
Please note that you may have to adjust settings in your computers BIOS setup to boot from USB.
3. Unzip the files you received via email, and copy all files to root directory of USB drive.
4. Restart your computer and press F10, F12, F2 or any key specific for your manufacturer BIOS entry to enter BIOS
5. Adjust BIOS settings to allow booting from USB drive,save and exit settings.
6. Follow further instructions displayed on screen to remove computer password.
*More Information in YouTube Description*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BubRzTvlo4
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by bobolizim(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Patoski7:

but there was nothing rude in what he said he actually made a point
calling someone an idiot is not rude ? The lady didn’t even insult him for crying out loud. He could have made his point without using such abusive word.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Olarewaju89: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Human

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by skedman(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
bobolizim:
oya, you’ve pointed out the problem. What should the governor do ? Propose a solution ? If you can’t. You’re opposite of what bro I claimed to be.
Oga those that we belong to the same school of thought would have seen it
It is not everybody on nairaland think like you
We have the media team on nairaland
Don't you watch CNN
Were the president will be questioned on some of its decisions by the pressmen
Oga I understand your type
sorry
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by AjilejaEkun: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mum is the word....!

strafist911:
Good development.
Although I don't see Lagosians keeping to these rules. Lagos is a hustling city & more like the survival of the fittest. They should ease all these rules and allow people to live their normal lives.
If this covid19 was real in Lagos, people would have been dropping dead by now.
I STILL MAINTAIN THE FACT THAT COVID19 IN NIGERIA IS A HOAX.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Ezmans: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
skedman:
The governor does not know the population that comes out of ikorodu everyday

Telling everybody to come out 6am will cause a lot of traffic and congestion

I leave my house 5am and I still face traffic on the road especially on Mondays
Keke to carry
2 person in lagos?, I laugh in swahili
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Jack500: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
skedman:

What are we saying and what is this idiot saying
Did I oppose what the governor said I only brought out a key point that needed attention .
Oga I am an intelligent person I don't limit my knowledge to what ever decision that is been made I look and see the future
Lagos population is more than what the governor think it is and I make a reference of where I stay ikorodu simple
I was looking at the timing
I was looking at the closing time and resumption time
I am looking at the rushing time

U are not intelligent, sorry to say. Oya, provide or give your own idea. No!.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by collitexnaira(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mrmourinho:
can I trust you?
Don't try it bro, he has been flagged as a fraud
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by guru90: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bar will not open. You are joking. After stressing my brain via coding so I will not go and take one bottle to cool my brain.....
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by tempex88(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
cyndylove64:
Hmmmm public transport own will not work

it will work with NURTW support...and don't forget NURTW is APC Lagos/APC Lagos is NURTW.

MC Oluomo will cascade the instruction to his boys.

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by kemii3835: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Felicity0001: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
These restrictions are too tight ooh... Anyways its good shall.

I'm a uber driver with comfortable and reliable car please contact me for trips within Lagos State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Sagay212: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
The public transport own is not going to work. The danfos normally are not safe and proper for means of transpiration. They look very haggard and always smoking seriously.

It's shameful that with all the money banks in nigeria make, they cannot make ordinary provision for soap, sanitizers and water close to their ATMs for customers to wash their hands after using the ATM. Very useless people..all they know is to deduct money from peoples accounts.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
I have to admit,This man keeps impressing me

Well,for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by honeyB2018: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
cyndylove64:

Why are you people so pessimistic? Why will it not work?
The drivers and conductors are they not human beings, or are they free the virus?

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Freebrowsing12(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bye bye to poverty
Make real legit money

Check my signature to get started
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sanwo for sure
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
cyndylove64:

At all at all
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by rajiedreez: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
cyndylove64:

It might work because the police will want capitalise on the new order to exploit transporters thereby making most comply to escape the exploitation
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by kemii5408: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 3494732[/color]
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by bolaji3071(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Realdeals:
* There should be the suspension of NURTW activities on Lagos roads and parks to reduce the burden of transport fares on commuters.
* LAWMA fees should also be suspended

LASG should do more than just providing food
No sir. They should not. Alot of us survive with our daily hustle at the bus parks to make ends meet. Thanks
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by thatigboman: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
wolfenstein:
Please o Una no vex, what's the difference between EATERY AND RESTAURANT
why should restaurants remain closed? Let them do take away
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
skedman:
The governor does not know the population that comes out of ikorodu everyday

Telling everybody to come out 6am will cause a lot of traffic and congestion

I leave my house 5am and I still face traffic on the road especially on Mondays

Coys shud operate at 30/40% not 60%, Many can work from home, Major markets. Shud have specific days open and specific hours. They have to put in measures to reduce traffic congestion so the curfew can be effective.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by skedman(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jack500:

U are not intelligent, sorry to say. Oya, provide or give your own idea. No!.

He should also direct the companies to peg their resumption time to 9.00am and closing to be 4 pm

He should ensure more brt are put on the road for easy transportation

The cost of transport should be reduce we are just coming out from a holiday that as exhausted all our savings

He should persuade the private firm to pay 50percent salary they even need support from the government too

Those that have lost thier jobs what should they do ,what is the government planning for them . mikano sacked 600 staff last week .
To be honest with you some company will start retrechment on Monday wether you like it or not .
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Simpubozz(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
I fear the rush hour traffic that will follow suit cry
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by DrClint2207(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pls my brothers and sisters, pls and pls, is there anyone who wil be touched by God to help me out. I don't have money again to take my pregnant woman to hospital, even for scan and other issues. And her ill health is becoming unbearable to me. I am young civil servant with the Imo state Local govt. System. Uptil now, we have not recieved our March salary in the state. Pls, if you wish to help me out of this dungeon, only N5k can go a long way to help me. And may God bless you as you do so
Keystone Bank. Thank you already.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Libracoder: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
strafist911:
Good development.
Although I don't see Lagosians keeping to these rules. Lagos is a hustling city & more like the survival of the fittest. They should ease all these rules and allow people to live their normal lives.
If this covid19 was real in Lagos, people would have been dropping dead by now.
I STILL MAINTAIN THE FACT THAT COVID19 IN NIGERIA IS A HOAX.

MODIFIED: To all those quoting me, give me JUST a name of your Mother/Father/brother/sister/Aunty/Uncle/colleague/former classmates or neighbor you know of personally who has died from corona virus for the past 4 weeks. I mean medically certified not NCDC daily statistics oh. I leave y'all with the answer.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by wolfenstein(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
thatigboman:
why should restaurants remain closed? Let them do take away
Restaurants no b same as eatery?
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by PropertyBuying(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Freebrowsing12:
Bye bye to poverty
Make real legit money

Check my signature to get started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums / "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha / Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.