Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Actress, Chacha Eke Writes To Parents; Gives Reasons Why Their Children Lie To T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Chacha Eke Writes To Parents; Gives Reasons Why Their Children Lie To T (391 Views)

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Chacha Eke Writes To Parents; Gives Reasons Why Their Children Lie To T by GistingBrity: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stunning Nollywood thespian cum filmmaker and proud mother of three, Chacha Eke Faani has dished out words of wisdom to Nigerian parents in an open letter on her Instagram page.Chacha Eke took to her Instagram page to enlighten parents on the reasons why their children tend to have peculiar behaviourial attributes towards them.

She shared the photo below and gave 15 important things parents to should know when it comes to parenting.
Dear Parent(s)
1. If your children lie to you often, it is because you over-react too harshly to their inappropriate behaviour.

2. If your children are not taught to confide in you about their mistakes, you’ve lost them.

3. If your children...Continue Reading: https://www.gistingbrity.com/actress-chacha-eke-writes-to-parents-gives-reasons-why-their-children-lie-to-them-a-lot/

(1) (Reply)

My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” / Burna Boy & Stefflon Don Take A Break? | Wizkid Birthday For Son? | Don Jazzy / Mercy Johnson And Husband Welcomes Their 4child, Amidst Covid19 In US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.