Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) (83163 Views)

Court Refuses To Stop EFCC, Imo Govt From Seizing Okorocha's Properties / IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by nnaeyes6: 12:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Mouhstorph5:

Sincerely, your kind should be ignored to oblivion. Your comment reeks of tribalism and that's a reflection of your level of Education.

If it rests on level of education, am educated more than the entire tree of ur family fourth generation..
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Sikpa04(m): 1:00am On Apr 30, 2020
LEUN ENTERPRISES

We produce the best solar panels & Inverters in Nigeria.

Our products are tested and trusted.

Durability ✓
Affordable ✓
Long lasting ✓
Design✓

We also do nationwide delivery.

#Stayhome #Staysafe
Trust LEUN for the best!!

Contact me now on WhatsApp;
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Bekool(m): 1:53am On Apr 30, 2020
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/customs-closes-gate-to-stop-oyo-govt-from-returning-1800-bags-of-rice/

Buhari govt is showing it's true colors the man can't even pretend anymore.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by kayusely70(m): 1:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Wicked
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by quiteboy(m): 2:15am On Apr 30, 2020
In your own heart, can you actually give out something that you certified as poisonous to people to consume?
maasoap:

Believe me, you are the dullard here. You should have done a little research to know what actually happened. But since you are too lazy and equally suffering from bandwagon effect, I will help you.
Buhari released 70,000 tonnes of grain from National Strategic Grain Reserve to all States, no issue on that.

This one that is causing problem between Oyo State govt and the custom has to do with 34,000 metric tonnes of rice, and other items that custom released to all the states out of generosity. And Oyo State governor in his usual trademark of playing politics with everything decide to entertain the nation as usual.

Ondo state govt said that they are returning less than 10% that are spoilt back, why couldn't Mr attention seeker do the same thing? Or, is he telling the nation that all the 1800 bags are spoilt? I don't blame him, I blame those people who couldn't remove the spoilt ones and send the good ones to the IDP Camps

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Kingrefreshed: 2:40am On Apr 30, 2020
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/customs-closes-gate-to-stop-oyo-govt-from-returning-1800-bags-of-rice/

Let them drive to Katsina and dump it at the hospitals and mosques and streets. They have alot of beggers there that needs it the most.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Mouhstorph5(m): 2:47am On Apr 30, 2020
nnaeyes6:

If it rests on level of education, am educated more than the entire tree of ur family fourth generation..

Lols... I can't just help but to laugh... See someone bragging he's more educated than the entire tree of my family fourth generation writing am for I'm... Just like I said up there, it's still a reflection of your level of education. Because I don't know what gave you the gumption to tag my family here..

In another news, you're definitely one of the Educated Illiterates out there, causing mayhem on public forum.

Modified: I'm well cultured and morally inclined than to tag your family and with that, I can only lend a helping hand by schooling you on good composition of English and teaching you some morals since it's obvious that you lack one.

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by anungangampu: 2:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Iceberg3:

Guy anungangampu is only being sarcastic!!!!

You are on the same side lolsssssss
tell am oh.. Like play like play, person go shoot me from my back.. Make I take cover first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:26am On Apr 30, 2020
9iceprince:

Ipob pigs refuse to return theirs bcoz of fools appointing worthless leaders in dia region.... D YORUBA's don't depend on the FG for palliatives either good or bad
hahahahahaha the thing pain nam ... Enjoy ur expired rice

NTOOOR tongue
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Zenithpeak:
Buhari lost Oyo state gallantly in the last general election
maybe he want to suffer Oyo people

Who knows grin

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Those rice should be taken to katsina to be shared among Buhari's relatives.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Tiheanacho(m): 4:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Northern Nigeria getting 20k bank alert while southern Nigeria keep getting NCDC alert.
What a joke of a country.
dre11:

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:17am On Apr 30, 2020
stanech:
Make una collect una property na, na by force to chop rice?

my brother na blessing sef nigeria customs go chop you rice i dash you
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Arrahman39: 4:30am On Apr 30, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Upon all the supports Yoruba people gave Buhari during his reelection , all he could gave them is 7 years expired Thai Rice Chai this shows wiseness of Afonja is stupidness of Nwa Afor

NTOOOR SAI BARBAR TILL 2090 tongue
I prayed you regain your senses after the 2090 presidential election...
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Arrahman39: 4:31am On Apr 30, 2020
very simple logic offload the rice at the custom entrance gate...
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Arrahman39:
I prayed you regain your senses after the 2090 presidential election...
just survive hunger Birus one and nine first then we can talk tongue

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Galactico4ever(m): 5:08am On Apr 30, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
just survive hunger Birus one and nine first then we can talk tongue
Your DP can cause scary dreams shaa
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Cheryphb: 5:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Now I understand why spoilt rice was sent to Oyo State. It was only Oyo State out of all south west state that voted massively for the opposition during the last presidential election. And they also crown it by hijacking governorship from them.
Payback time
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Aystarz: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Macphenson:
Just look at the dividends of having a DULLARD as a President. Can you imagine?

President of a country sending poison to his citizens when they are in dire need of help.

Buhari is not just clueless and incompetent, he is also mean.

Since there has been complaints about the rice, couldn't he have ordered the recall of those poison?

No, he kept quiet so that Nigerians will eat the poison.

Wicked and evil

Baba is shy and doesn't like being in public grin
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Julietuche(f): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Joseph Juliet
Nigerian leaders are not dumb to the plight of their followers. Whatever they do is deliberately done in order to hypocritically join the league of nations giving palliatives. My Igbo people says tufiakwa to a deceptive bunch of leaders.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by elisho: 6:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Covid19 where are you do your work kill this animal called president for me please.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by ezegold4we: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Corona virus is far better, infact 1000 times better compare to Buhari and his rulership of this country,

Nigeria and Nigerians, who bewitched you guys??
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 30, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Can't you see the quotation marks?
didn't observed it.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by adanny01(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2020
iyke926:
This is not funny. Why send 110 trucks carrying bags of good rice, beans etc to Kano State and spoilt bags of rice to Oyo State?

I never supported this government from the beginning. Scam!

Enjoy the change y'all voted and hoped for.

If the Oyo state rice was taken from the customs office in Oyo and the Kano rice was taken from customs office in Kano, do you expect that the Oyo rice be donated to people of Kano and the Kano rice donated to people of Oyo?

What is the source of the rice if I may ask you?

These rice are the ones seize from smugglers but the storage of the said bad rice was the responsibility of the Oyo customs command. They didn't store it well, it got bad, Buhari is aware that there is rice in customs commands, he allocated rice to various states to be used. The Oyo one turns out bad, how will Buhari know that the rice was bad. Why blame Buhari?

Haba, common sense is very common o!

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Macphenson: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2020
maasoap:

Believe me, you are the dullard here. You should have done a little research to know what actually happened. But since you are too lazy and equally suffering from bandwagon effect, I will help you.
Buhari released 70,000 tonnes of grain from National Strategic Grain Reserve to all States, no issue on that.

This one that is causing problem between Oyo State govt and the custom has to do with 34,000 metric tonnes of rice, and other items that custom released to all the states out of generosity. And Oyo State governor in his usual trademark of playing politics with everything decide to entertain the nation as usual.

Ondo state govt said that they are returning less than 10% that are spoilt back, why couldn't Mr attention seeker do the same thing? Or, is he telling the nation that all the 1800 bags are spoilt? I don't blame him, I blame those people who couldn't remove the spoilt ones and send the good ones to the IDP Camps

If your Buhari is not stupid and useless, why should a whole president send poison to his citizens in time of need and National emergency?.

It's not only in Oyo, we also saw the video of some women in Wuse Abuja showing the poison Buhari gave to them.

Couldn't he have ordered NAFDAC to conduct tests on those rice before sharing them?

Besides, when those rice where ceased, FG stated that they are not fit for human consumption, that's why they were ceased, so why then is the association of incompetent dullards sharing the same rice they already knew is poisonous to hapless Nigerians?

I know you will justify your #30k, but you can help us more in proving your loyalty to the DULLARD by eating the rice with your family.

" A stupid president is elected ( and supported) by stupid people", Imam of Peace 2020.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by solex1988(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Oga,it is not by force. Take your property back.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by anambraamaka: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2020
There was a Country
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by 0m0nnakoda: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2020
ernieboy:
did fg act responsibly when they sent spoilt rice
You are daft .
You think the business of government is like a quarrel between you and your face me I face you neighbours

So when they pack the trucks of rice there and it attracts rats and all sorts is it not Oyo people that will suffer?
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by 2016v2017: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Shameful country
The Shithole you called country? Trump was 100% right. what a lifeless president?
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by 2016v2017: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Gracealone:
grin
Infact, just hearing that a 'special' State received 110 trailers is enough for you to feel like rejecting that yauyau rice.
Meanwhile, the major part of the seizures were made in the South.

That's robbing Peter to pay Paul. I am glad zombies in the South are seeing what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for. Injustices by the Fulani cabals are indescribable
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by HOMEBASE1NIGER: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Why Northerners are not complaining, Reasons (1) The kind hunger wey dey my side Na Baddo (2) Hunger has beclouded our state of differentiating Btwn Good or Bad
(3)Level of iliteracy is very high compare to the Other side. (Note: Am a Northerner my self so am not been tribalistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.