Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,906 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) (83427 Views)

Court Refuses To Stop EFCC, Imo Govt From Seizing Okorocha's Properties / IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Sctests: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Let them share to yoruba muslim buharideen zombies, let them eat it with their families and die off.

Cursed and irritating zombies.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Ezmans: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:
FG & NCS are looking for people, that would dispose off this poisonous rice for them......... grin
PLease oyo state government, fake yoruba's in Lagos said your statement is a political statement, please bring the rice to them in Lagos so they can eat it with there political leader in Lagos. They like lies & propaganda so they deserve the spoiled rice.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Sctests: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Grayoso, helinues, sarrki, omonnakoda, et al., my dear yoruba muslim friends. One question for you, is it buhari that wanted to poison you afonjas with rotten rice that will give you presidency in 2023? grin
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Lexusgs430: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Ezmans:
PLease oyo state government, fake yoruba's in Lagos said your statement is a political statement, please bring the rice to them in Lagos so they can eat it with there political leader in Lagos. They like lies & propaganda so they deserve the spoiled rice.

Everything in Nigeria, must be politicised...... Rather than FG & NCS accepting the rice back, seek independent testing, publish results, apologise if required, issue another trailer load of edible rice..... And let's move on from this rice gate saga........

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
adanny01:

If the Oyo state rice was taken from the customs office in Oyo and the Kano rice was taken from customs office in Kano, do you expect that the Oyo rice be donated to people of Kano and the Kano rice donated to people of Oyo?

What is the source of the rice if I may ask you?

These rice are the ones seize from smugglers but the storage of the said bad rice was the responsibility of the Oyo customs command. They didn't store it well, it got bad, Buhari is aware that there is rice in customs commands, he allocated rice to various states to be used. The Oyo one turns out bad, how will Buhari know that the rice was bad. Why blame Buhari?

Haba, common sense is very common o!
I get you.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by tonididdy(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2020
I trust my yoloba neighbor... They will eat anything
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by HonNEAT: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2020
Macphenson:
Just look at the dividends of having a DULLARD as a President. Can you imagine?

President of a country sending poison to his citizens when they are in dire need of help.

Buhari is not just clueless and incompetent, he is also mean.

Since there has been complaints about the rice, couldn't he have ordered the recall of those poison?

No, he kept quiet so that Nigerians will eat the poison.

Wicked and evil
Is it not the same rice Kano people consumed and kasala Burst.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by ernieboy(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
You are daft .
You think the business of government is like a quarrel between you and your face me I face you neighbours

So when they pack the trucks of rice there and it attracts rats and all sorts is it not Oyo people that will suffer?
olodo, in your attempt to sound intelligent u are actually sounding fooling, anyway let me leave u to work for your monthly bmc stipend.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by hohafrank(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Why closing their gate?They should take them back and send them to Kano where it is needed most.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Your DP can cause scary dreams shaa

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by nnaeyes6: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Mouhstorph5:

Lols... I can't just help but to laugh... See someone bragging he's more educated than the entire tree of my family fourth generation writing am for I'm... Just like I said up there, it's still a reflection of your level of education. Because I didn't know what gave you the gumption to tag my family here..

In another news, you're definitely one of the Educated Illiterates out there, causing mayhem on public forum.

Modified: I'm well cultured and morally inclined than to tag your family and with that, I can only lend a helping hand by schooling you on good composition of English and teaching you some morals since it's obvious that you lack one.

Thank you for calling me and educated illiterate. In that case u have equated me with the likes of Wole Soyinka and Awolowo if ur ancestors. No wonder my first degree was from GreatIfe.

Sleep boy!
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Dedetwo(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
When southeast did not vote for the goon from Daura, Katsina State during presidential election, all kinds abuses were hauled at the people of Igbo. As events of the present government of Nigeria unfold and along with its supporters, it is safe to say sophistication does apply to the loudmouths who make so much noise after event has happened but to those who kicked against the event before it happens.

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by 7lives: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2020
adanny01:

If the Oyo state rice was taken from the customs office in Oyo and the Kano rice was taken from customs office in Kano, do you expect that the Oyo rice be donated to people of Kano and the Kano rice donated to people of Oyo?

What is the source of the rice if I may ask you?

These rice are the ones seize from smugglers but the storage of the said bad rice was the responsibility of the Oyo customs command. They didn't store it well, it got bad, Buhari is aware that there is rice in customs commands, he allocated rice to various states to be used. The Oyo one turns out bad, how will Buhari know that the rice was bad. Why blame Buhari?

Haba, common sense is very common o!

You get time, they can fool everyone but me.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by 7lives: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Macphenson:

If your Buhari is not stupid and useless, why should a whole president send poison to his citizens in time of need and National emergency?.

It's not only in Oyo, we also saw the video of some women in Wuse Abuja showing the poison Buhari gave to them.

Couldn't he have ordered NAFDAC to conduct tests on those rice before sharing them?

Besides, when those rice where ceased, FG stated that they are not fit for human consumption, that's why they were ceased, so why then is the association of incompetent dullards sharing the same rice they already knew is poisonous to hapless Nigerians?

I know you will justify your #30k, but you can help us more in proving your loyalty to the DULLARD by eating the rice with your family.

" A stupid president is elected ( and supported) by stupid people", Imam of Peace 2020.

Between you and the guy you quote, who is stupid?.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Akaegwu(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blyzz:
you idiot, are foolish are you? Brainwash terrorist with no vision, useless cow worshiper. You should get lost with Ur useless cow president called Buhari.

Prophet Muhammad is a terrorist
You didn't recognize the sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by ArchAngelos999: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Roon9:
Tananana nananananaaaa
Tananananaaaa ehhhhh

Them no wan take am
Dem must take am

Who go wan take spoilt rice?
Dem must take am.

E dey for dem office
E dey dia naaaaaw nooow

E dey dia now

Baba first talk all these things o

hajaha are you always this med
Roon9:
Tananana nananananaaaa
Tananananaaaa ehhhhh

Them no wan take am
Dem must take am

Who go wan take spoilt rice?
Dem must take am.

E dey for dem office
E dey dia naaaaaw nooow

E dey dia now

Baba first talk all these things o

hajaha are you always this med grin

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Mouhstorph5(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
nnaeyes6:

Thank you for calling me and educated illiterate. In that case u have equated me with the likes of Wole Soyinka and Awolowo if ur ancestors. No wonder my first degree was from GreatIfe.

Sleep boy!

I repudiate your notion simply because, those you're comparing yourself with are not tribal bigot like you.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by nnaeyes6: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mouhstorph5:

I repudiate your notion simply because, those you're comparing yourself with are not tribal bigot like you.

Of course they are not.

But when u go back to history, u will realise that Nnamdi Azikiwe won the election in Lagos under NCNC and ur none tribal face tattood grandfather Awolowo, refused the result. The popularity Nnamdi Azikiwe gained was national and that was why the NCNC was called the first party with national consciousness. I hope if u can guess right; those actions led to REGIONALISM, whereby NCNC was associated to the EAST and AG and NPC were associated to the WEST and NORTH respectively.
Tribalism and betrayal lives in the West.

Live with it.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Damseldammie(f): 6:05am On May 01, 2020
Is it by force?
Anyways, if you look @ their voting habits & their ways of governance, one would realize their level of stupidity.... Bunch of idiots
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Arrahman39: 6:25am On May 01, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
just survive hunger Birus one and nine first then we can talk tongue
the only hunger in my dictionary is to strived hard not the one that is killing you silently...
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by witworth(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2020
The Nigerian federal government's Walk of shame.
Real life Comedy
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 01, 2020
Akaegwu:
You didn't recognize the sarcasm
yes I didn't detect it was sarcasm grin
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2020
Arrahman39:
the only hunger in my dictionary is to strived hard not the one that is killing you silently...
just take a good look at what am going to have for launch... So tell me who hunger go kee now ... U are idle for weeks lazing around waiting for free food and expired rice, coronaVirus didn't even affect my job, enjoy ur Nigeria alone

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Arrahman39: 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
just take a good look at what am going to have for launch... So tell me who hunger go kee now ... U are idle for weeks lazing around waiting for free food and expired rice, coronaVirus didn't even affect my job, enjoy ur Nigeria alone
for your gullible minds you are enjoying and the whole Nigerians are suffering? otu...
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2020
Arrahman39:
for your gullible minds you are enjoying and the whole Nigerians are suffering? otu...
gerrout of my face

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.