Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) (83136 Views)

Court Refuses To Stop EFCC, Imo Govt From Seizing Okorocha's Properties / IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Mbataku96(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Australia8907:
see blew
Australia8907 we are talking about how to return this rice and you are Betting 9ja.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Ehisod(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
stanech:
Make una collect una property na, na by force to chop rice?

Guy, me sef I tire o.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
pellummy:

Can the truth be so painful that you ve to resort to your bedroom behavior, look you on your own brother...
I can't even make sense of what you wrote there... Have a nice day. Smh
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by mrbee1948: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
tonysunkan:
If this is true, then the whole issue is politicised.

Is it all the bags of rice that are infested?

Why can't Oyo state simply destroy those that are bad?

Returning them is like paying back with contempt and having hearts filled with vindictiveness.

SLAVE.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Mouhstorph5(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
tonysunkan:

Returning them is like paying back with contempt and having hearts filled with vindictiveness.

Well, but I see through another holistic prism. Did you remember how the media propagated the news about the said distribution of rice by the Federal Government? I felt Oyo State government is being transparent enough to let the people know what they've gotten from the central so that at the end of the day, they won't be faulting the state government (Oyo).

Mind you, I'm neither a supporter of both.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by mrbee1948: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
tonysunkan:

YOU HAVE A SLAVERY MENTALITY.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Mouhstorph5(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
nnaeyes6:
WILL YORUBA REPEAT THIS MISTAKE AGAIN?

YES

THEY FOLLOW LEADERS UPADANDAN.

TINUBU WILL STILL REMOTE THEM AND THEIR MUSLIMS WILL STILL FILL INFERIOR TO THEIR SLAVE MASTERS AND REPEAT THE MISTAKE.

They have already started with KEMI

Sincerely, your kind should be ignored to oblivion. Your comment reeks of tribalism and that's a reflection of your level of Education.

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by 9iceprince(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Upon all the supports Yoruba people gave Buhari during his reelection , all he could gave them is 7 years expired Thai Rice Chai this shows wiseness of Afonja is stupidness of Nwa Afor

NTOOOR SAI BARBAR TILL 2090 tongue

Ipob pigs refuse to return theirs bcoz of fools appointing worthless leaders in dia region.... D YORUBA's don't depend on the FG for palliatives either good or bad

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by mrbee1948: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
9iceprince:

Ipob pigs refuse to return theirs bcoz of fools appointing worthless leaders in dia region.... D YORUBA's don't depend on the FG for palliatives either good or bad

But last 2 weeks Yoruba people queued under the sun for 2-3 hrs just to receive a wrap of Amala + a takeaway pack of soup.
You guys are the most SOPHISTICATED PEOPLE of the century.
SAI BABA!

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Evercurious(f): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
tonysunkan:

Why not listen to yourself before typing? Do you think everyone is that cheap? Some people have got some WORTH. Pls do have some

2 Likes

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by whirlout: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol..story loading
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Macphenson:
Just look at the dividends of having a DULLARD as a President. Can you imagine?

President of a country sending poison to his citizens when they are in dire need of help.

Buhari is not just clueless and incompetent, he is also mean.

Since there has been complaints about the rice, couldn't he have ordered the recall of those poison?

No, he kept quiet so that Nigerians will eat the poison.

Wicked and evil

Believe me, you are the dullard here. You should have done a little research to know what actually happened. But since you are too lazy and equally suffering from bandwagon effect, I will help you.
Buhari released 70,000 tonnes of grain from National Strategic Grain Reserve to all States, no issue on that.

This one that is causing problem between Oyo State govt and the custom has to do with 34,000 metric tonnes of rice, and other items that custom released to all the states out of generosity. And Oyo State governor in his usual trademark of playing politics with everything decide to entertain the nation as usual.

Ondo state govt said that they are returning less than 10% that are spoilt back, why couldn't Mr attention seeker do the same thing? Or, is he telling the nation that all the 1800 bags are spoilt? I don't blame him, I blame those people who couldn't remove the spoilt ones and send the good ones to the IDP Camps

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
the future of Nigerian politics is very dark.

it will get to a stage where there would be no laws, no fear of government, no respect to politicians. it would be dismantled by the politicians themselves.

don't know how I can better explain this, but it the future is very dark for Nigerian politics.

smh.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Evercurious(f): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
whirlout:
Lol..story loading

PLS HAVE SOME WORTH OR PRETEND TO IF YOU HAVE GOT NONE
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by ghettochild(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
See the level of corruption in Nigeria..
Those rice were the ones ceized long ago only to be released to the poor masses..
Who even got this contract shd be hanged
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Don't return it, set it ablaze to safe lives.
If they return it, it may end inside market or stores.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Advancedman(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Christmas65: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
This government there very wicked
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by Christmas65: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
?

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by ernieboy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
maasoap:

Believe me, you are the dullard here. You should have done a little research to know what actually happened. But since you are too lazy and equally suffering from bandwagon effect, I will help you.
Buhari released 70,000 tonnes of grain from National Strategic Grain Reserve to all States, no issue on that.

This one that is causing problem between Oyo State govt and the custom has to do with 34,000 metric tonnes of rice, and other items that custom released to all the states out of generosity. And Oyo State governor in his usual trademark of playing politics with everything decide to entertain the nation as usual.

Ondo state govt said that they are returning less than 10% that are spoilt back, why couldn't Mr attention seeker do the same thing? Or, is he telling the nation that all the 1800 bags are spoilt? I don't blame him, I blame those people who couldn't remove the spoilt ones and send the good ones to the IDP Camps
then why is it difficult for the federal government to accept the rice back, separate the bad ones and send the good ones to the idp camps? Is it by force to accept the generosity of the fg even if it is toxic.

5 Likes

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by ernieboy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Government has to act responsibly
did fg act responsibly when they sent spoilt rice

2 Likes

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by maasoap(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
ernieboy:
then why is it difficult for the federal government to accept the rice back, separate the bad ones and send the good ones to the idp camps? Is it by force to accept the generosity of the fg even if it is toxic.

Toxic to only Mr attention seeker. When they receive order from their boss, they will collect it.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by nedekid: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blyzz:
you idiot, are foolish are you? Brainwash terrorist with no vision, useless cow worshiper. You should get lost with Ur useless cow president called Buhari.

Prophet Muhammad is a terrorist
You misunderstood the guy. Read his post again.

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by TruthinAction: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
My annoyance is that some idiots will still vote for this party come next election because of personal gains. We need a new party that is full of younger innovative people. Enough of these old cargoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by youngestuk(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Would you blame the president or people that voted him??
Macphenson:

President of a country sending poison to his citizens when they are in dire need of help.

Since there has been complaints about the rice, couldn't he have ordered the recall of those poison?

Wicked and evil

2 Likes

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by MikkieEl: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2020
jametex:
Since custom said the bags of Rices are parked at owners risk, Guys abeg who dey IB make men go arrange am, Abi watin una think..
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by ernieboy(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2020
maasoap:

Toxic to only Mr attention seeker. When they receive order from their boss, they will collect it.
have u inspected the rice to determine that the governor's claim.is false, the fact that u are jumping I'm to conclusions in defense of your paymaster invalidates your argument.

3 Likes

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by MikkieEl: 12:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Born2Breed:
They sent the good ones to Kano and contaminated ones to Oyo.

Slave-master mentality.
Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2020
stanech:
Make una collect una property na, na by force to chop rice?

na by force, yes when una voted dis useless govt back, what do u expect.
Afonja must chop dis rice

1 Like

Re: Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) by CodeTemplar: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Macphenson:

Wicked and evil
When Lagos was being ravaged he sent funds to zamfara and Jigawa. Now he is sending them manure as rice. That thing should be mixed with soil to enrich it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission / Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.