Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Rivers State Lockdown Is Selective And An Act Of Wickedness By Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Lockdown Is Selective And An Act Of Wickedness By Wike (528 Views)

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / Obi Of Onitsha Commissions Dualised Sani Abacha Road Constructed By Wike(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Lockdown Is Selective And An Act Of Wickedness By Wike by Confirmedzombie: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
What is the criteria for a total lockdown of an area in Rivers State? Is it that such area played host to an index case or that such area refused to comply with the lockdown order?

If it is that such area played host to an index case, then, mile 1, education bus stop, mile3 etc have no business with a lockdown.

If it is that non compliance to the lockdown order is the criterion, then, the whole of rumuigbo, wimpey and the governor's community ought to be on total lockdown.

Passing through these areas today, I observed the place brimming and booming with persons and business. Is it that the governor has not noticed it or it it a case of selective and prejudiced lockdown?.

I think that this idea of a sudden lockdown without any pre notice is smacking of wickedness and in sensitivity. You cannot, in the process of saving my life, strangulate me. It makes no sense.

I think that at this point, emphasis should be laid more on the wearing of face masks, social distancing, testing and washing of hands. People should be allowed to fend and eke a living for themselves, since govt has failed in it's duty to cater for the people. Assuming that someone is plagued with this virus, how can he come out to access a facility for treatment?

How many govt officials moves to these houses or areas that are locked down to find out who is infected or not? This hysteria over Corona virus in Rivers State is beginning to be discomforting.

Govt should begin to think out of the box on how to manage the poverty in the land and the fight against Corona virus.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lockdown Is Selective And An Act Of Wickedness By Wike by strafist911: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Power truly intoxicates. What wike fails to realise is that Power is transient. No man holds on to power forever except God. If na lie, he should ask Abacha, Mugabe, Idi-Amin, etc.
The enforcement of a total lockdown in Rumuomasi, Rumuobiaokani, Elekahia, stadium road & Rumuokalabor was totally uncalled for.
Medical personnel are not even on door to door sensitization or testing. Palliatives are not even given. The reason for the lockdown was only based on an unconfirmed Facebook report on a covid19 death @ Rumuomasi. But I rather think he deliberately wants to extort some money from SPDC whose industrial area is situated @ the Rumuobiokani/Rumuomasi axis because since the Nation wide lockdown, they have been in operation with ONLY essential staff reporting to duty. But since wike's lockdown, they have been shut down.
WIKE IS POWER DRUNK BUT HE SHOULD KNOW THAT NOBODY IS BIGGER THAN RIVERS STATE. PETER ODILI DID MORE GRA-GRA BUT WHERE IS HE TODAY?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lockdown Is Selective And An Act Of Wickedness By Wike by donbachi(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Make una vote leaders with thinking caps,una no gree..na people with task force helmets una go vote for...make dem enjoy the ride.
Re: Rivers State Lockdown Is Selective And An Act Of Wickedness By Wike by jodeci(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thread suitable for ass wipes
Re: Rivers State Lockdown Is Selective And An Act Of Wickedness By Wike by Donkalio: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rivers people are blaming patience jonathan for giving wike power.
Re: Rivers State Lockdown Is Selective And An Act Of Wickedness By Wike by Confirmedzombie: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
strafist911:
Power truly intoxicates. What wike fails to realise is that Power is transient. No man holds on to power forever except God. If na lie, he should ask Abacha, Mugabe, Idi-Amin, etc.
The enforcement of a total lockdown in Rumuomasi, Rumuobiaokani, Elekahia, stadium road & Rumuokalabor was totally uncalled for.
Medical personnel are not even on door to door sensitization or testing. Palliatives are not even given. The reason for the lockdown was only based on an unconfirmed Facebook report on a covid19 death @ Rumuomasi. But I rather think he deliberately wants to extort some money from SPDC whose industrial area is situated @ the Rumuobiokani/Rumuomasi axis because since the Nation wide lockdown, they have been in operation with ONLY essential staff reporting to duty. But since wike's lockdown, they have been shut down.
WIKE IS POWER DRUNK BUT HE SHOULD KNOW THAT NOBODY IS BIGGER THAN RIVERS STATE. PETER ODILI DID MORE GRA-GRA BUT WHERE IS HE TODAY?

God bless you sir. I am from Rumuobiokani, the lockdown is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lockdown Is Selective And An Act Of Wickedness By Wike by ukenke: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chief de-marketer of Rivers State

(1) (Reply)

2020 List Of Best Governors In Nigeria And Why / Dad Arrested For Brutally Beating His 3-year-old Son For Bedwetting (photos) / Umahi Bans Movement Of Cattle In Ebonyi,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.