Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Share Your Funniest Moment During The Lockdown ...lolzz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Funniest Moment During The Lockdown ...lolzz (681 Views)

Drop Your Funniest Memes / Share The Funniest Moment Of Your Life. / Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) (2) (3) (4)

Share Your Funniest Moment During The Lockdown ...lolzz by fanmilk: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mine happened while I was still in my school environment before finally traveling home to with my folks..

I went to the market on that faithful day to get some groceries, while trying to enter the market, there was this young boy of about 11 years warning his friend at top of voice, the conversation goes like this.

Boy: I don dey tell u this thing, u no wan hear,!! I say make you dey wash your hand before you talk to me, u no one hear. U know say I fit catch corola virus now then carry am go our house go kill my papa and mama!.

His Friendsadabt 9years old) I know say I go need to wash my b4 I go talk to person oooo (quickly brings out pure from the one he was selling and begins to wash his hands).

I almost literally died from laughing that moment because I stood and was staring at them. Lol grin grin grin

Share ur experience
Re: Share Your Funniest Moment During The Lockdown ...lolzz by To5man(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2020

Lies We Tell When We Are Caught Sleeping / Wall Of Jericho / Trouble Family Problems

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6