Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee (6234 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Olamide In Tears As Nigerian Female Dancer Picture Kodak Dies / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by Entmediahub: 3:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Talented female dancer, Picture Kodak is Dead after she was electrocuted.

It’s with a heavy heart we announced the passing on of the very talented female dancer, Picture Kodak.

Sources Said She Was Electrocuted At Clarence Peters Studio While Charging Her Phone Earlier Today. ⁣

See some of her dance video & Pictures via below link :-

https://entmediahub.com.ng/female-dancer-picture-kodak-dies-few-days-after-dancing-with-poco-lee/

Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by Mokason28: 3:04am On Apr 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by BigTableShaker(f): 3:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Electrocuted while charging her phone?! liars.

1 Like

Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by xolocious(m): 3:30am On Apr 30, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Electrocuted while charging her phone?!
liars.

Eyewitness, please tell us what transpired.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by BigTableShaker(f): 3:32am On Apr 30, 2020
xolocious:

Eyewitness, please tell us what transpired.
If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?

2 Likes

Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by Flyingngel(m): 4:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Na men! people just dey die like fowl this days oo.
To the living, how prepared are you?
REPENT!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by seunlayi(m): 4:20am On Apr 30, 2020
What a sudden loss.
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by kestolove95(m): 4:41am On Apr 30, 2020
She die go with all dix yansh? Na boys I pity no b she
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by FatherBona: 4:41am On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
BigTableShaker:

If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?

BigTableShaker:
Electrocuted while charging her phone?!
liars.
[/s]
You have worms in your brain, please believe it.

5 Likes

Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by Tobinrobin(m): 5:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Electrocution via charging? That’s very odd to be honest. RIP to her though :'

1 Like

Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by ba7man(m): 5:57am On Apr 30, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Say what happened if you know and save the proverbs for Pete Edochie. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by ibkkk(f): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Life!
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by meobizy(f): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2020
If this is true then it's a sad case. May the dead find peace in the name of whatever deity she worshipped.
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by Depriest2020: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2020
They don use am. If you know you know.
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by LordFriar: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2020
embarassed
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2020
Very sad
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by Comedian2019: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
kestolove95:
So you woke up very early to post this?

Take slap!

1 Like

Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by immaq8(f): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Angels go continue for where Dem stop. If only she get opportunity to meet Dem .
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by Missyajoke(f): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Depriest2020:
They don use am. If you know you know.

They've used her, emptied her before finally killing her. The electrocution is just a coincidence, someone has used her. Most people don't understand that their is more to fame.
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by fuwaski(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Na phone charger kill am? Abi na desktop charger kill am. Someone should help me here.
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by kestolove95(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
immaq8:
Angels go continue for where Dem stop. If only she get opportunity to meet Dem .
l na Clarence dick she collect last...
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by Icewebsitebb: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by FatherBona: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
The comments here be making me cringe in disgust.
Some people lack empathy I swear

1 Like

Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by ghostwriter0147: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Was she charging through a bad/unprotected socket?
Who gave her the charger she used?
Was she at Clarence's studio just to charge her phone ONLY?
Why wasn't the phone/charger/socket captured for proof/validation?
So many questions to be asked, but the deed has been done already, I just hope she enjoyed her last moments on Earth, tomorrow is promised to no man, live everyday like it's your last.
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by Pusyiter(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmmmmm
These occultic/Illuminati guys will never cease to amaze me
A fairy tale...... smiley
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Somebody don use this one upgrade.
Re: Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead Few Days After Dancing With Poco Lee by josen16322(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
maybe d charger she is usin 2 charge her phone is made of electric transmision wire i cry 4 her in mbaise cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Ayinde Barrister Had 16 Wives And 62 Children / ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ / The Top 10 Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Kids [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.