Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

When She Says I Dont Know What To Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says I Dont Know What To Say (16107 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by seeme2(f): 2:05am On Jun 08, 2007
After long rounds of psyching, a girl finally said :
i dont know what to say.
is it a yes or is it that i sounded desperate?
she stays in my estate and i want to know waz up before we see next so i wont be seen as been clueless.
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:44am On Jun 08, 2007
hhhmmm looks like you caught her head over heels, my guess could be she is confused because she might want to date you and there might be other factors preventing her from giving you a direct reply. just my guess. undecided
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by iice(f): 5:36am On Jun 08, 2007
Confusion! She may like you and as Thoniaslim said, things may be stopping her.
Or should could just not come up with the right words to say she's not interested people can be like that
Try talking more, ask her what's up? She shouldn't leave a brotha hangin'
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by sillyboy(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2007
My guy, you don finish that babe believe me. She's only doing what a normal immature-but seriously desperate woman does when they want to start rolling with you. You've got absolute nothing to worry about. When next you see her, try to persuade her to your crib and see what she'll be doing to you on grin
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2007
@sillyboy
trust me your making no sense at all grin, there are certain issues you make jokes about and certain jokes that simply sound dumb. no offence.
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by haywhy(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2007
Hey man, I can't believe you are still asking! The thing is that the girl is on it but if you press any wrong button she's gone! Just be creative & unpredictable & you'll keep her interest. that's what she's doing, WOMEN LOVE THE CHASING THING! Be a man & do what bfs & gfs do with her & she won't resist unless you chase her body too early.
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2007
BRO! KO SORO MO, , NO LONG TALK!
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by sillyboy(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2007
@ ThoniaSlim. Believe me I wasn't making a joke out of that. It's the truth. The lady is a done deal for the brother wink
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2007
hhhhmmmm, okay SILLYYYY BOY grin
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by sillyboy(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2007
*Jumoing up in happiness* cool thanks 4 understanding like a standing fan grin wink
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2007
ain't agreeing nothing . am just letting it go cause i don't see the need arguing.
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by Echidime(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2007
Means she has accepted you, only waiting for you to take her to your bedroom and bless her grin grin grin grin grin grin enjoy your new found love,but take it easy with her,do it gently or else she will run away.
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by pterygott(f): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
Echidime:

Means she has accepted you, only waiting for you to take her to your bedroom and bless her grin grin grin grin grin grin enjoy your new found love,but take it easy with her,do it gently or else she will run away.
sillyboy can i borrow your name and use on echidime, because of what he just said?
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by seeme2(f): 4:11am On Jun 09, 2007
Thanks folk. but for one of my friends in here who says she might not have the right words to say she isnt intrested, she isnt that nice. she doesnt care if shes gonna hurt you to death to make you get what shes saying.
Re: When She Says I Dont Know What To Say by Echidime(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2007
@pterygott: Why are you calling me a sillyboy now? have I offended you? Sorry ooooooo if I have.

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / Girl With A Bigger Nose Than This / Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.