Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road (49755 Views)

What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture) / Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers / Sanwo-Olu Agrees To Send Urgent N10k To An Instagram Follower For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by IsraelOA(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2020
OluShina24:
What if he decided not to share any money with them

You have sense bro!! simple question for some illogical beings...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Chiemeka1: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Dino deserves some accolade for this kind gesture.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2020
IsraelOA:

then don't crucify DINO for making their lives better...

some men can use their friends for ritual and not still help their friends family, they are as that stingy... but DINO still helps despite what they did to him at the upper chamber...

the only issue I'm still trying to figure out is why he tries to video everything he does.

but can't judge him yet until I know his intentions.
I am questioning the motive behind the video not criticizing his benevolent.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by IsraelOA(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

I am questioning the motive behind the video and criticizing his benevolent.

then we don't have the answers, he has the answer, go and ask him....

You can twit at him on Twitter.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by IsraelOA(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Chiemeka1:
Dino deserves some accolade for this kind gesture.

although he has his frailties, but I will always respect him for gestures like these.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by mechanics(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Dino my man, he has done well.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Bar1941:
Hmmmmmm, sharp guy, he went to a deserted road with 50k, counted 5 hawkers and shared his 50k among them, for his mind now he'd given out palliative measure. Is he telling us before getting there he did not see hustlers on the road? If his likes had done what they ought to have done things wouldn't have gotten this bad in the country. By the way, who was doing the recording? Did he get his own 10k as well? I begi.

You nailed it. Perhaps he even planted the hawkers there with a professional videographer.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by nanauju(f): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

If he gives 100k to each of them, na una go say it's stolen money. Human beings are hypocrites and you can never please them. Spit

Nigerians dear. Nigerians are hypocrites
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by ddeola: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2020
It's still something o, it meant a lot to those women
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Bar1941(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2020
HARRISON040:
how much have u given to the needy in area,hypocrite

I never had in my possession a fleet of exotic cars like him, moreso I never held a political post or ask for votes from people, but despite these, I had spent double of the token he spent to assist people in this hard time.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by enemyofprogress: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2020
HARRISON040:
how much u don give,hypocrite
Shame on Dino so na only 10k he fit dash people, upon all the money he has? Mtcheeeweeeeeew. I ate stingy people
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by dpete1: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2020
donbachi:
People dat stole their way to riches don't help but makes mockery of the poor..only people blessed by GOD gives...one of them said she has 6 kids.na dat 10k dem go use survive till d lockdown end?and wat if the lockdown last for another 1 month.dino suppose give each of dem 100k..yes,he is dat rich.
And what have you contributed to your immediate community? Do you even give alms to random Beggars??
Stop being Possessive!!
Dino owes no one any apology, nor money!. He's no more in office
Y'all should be appreciative!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by stanliwise(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
Atleast he gave something, its not easy attimes for those who have to give out.....
How about the one he took?
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by stanliwise(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2020
dpete1:

And what have you contributed to your immediate community? Do you even give alms to random Beggars??
Stop being Possessive!!
Dino owes no one any apology, nor money!. He's no more in office
Y'all should be appreciative!!!!
oga he was part of an administration that lead to decay of our country. No good deed is satisfactory enough except we start seeing good road, returned loots, good salary, nice health care facility.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by davenia: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020
For those of you who steadily want to criticize he did the video for you, this same man has given to his constituency various items despite not been in office, that incident is at maitama close to his house, did he plan to see them? No, but he gave, let's be grateful. Sometimes the coverage is needed, if not for coverage how do we know someone who sells banana has 6kids she and her husband are punishing. Pray for God to bless your hustle make you fit give not criticize who gives
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
The hunger is real, If God touches you, i will appreciate, pls help a sister 0010368892 Vivian Gtbank
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by stanliwise(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Someone warned you of the dangers of the pandemic and how does that translates into insulting their hustle?!?!

You Nigerians are so difficult.
The things you should complain about,you don't. The things you should at least commend (not as though I am suggesting open display of charity), you condemn outright.
Stop being dumb oh people. when will you have sense?? when?? if this man and is cohort had rule the country well in the past would he have been carrying camera and 10k around to hawkers?

please see beyond your nose, if they can't improve the fundamental problem of thd country, nothing they do will be satisfactory.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by shugabasbn: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2020
I don't praise him for the money he gave out but at least he shown concerns n even gave them health talk small which it is not bad.
But where he scored low is media coverage n exposing their face which is too bad. And I believed he didn't requested for their consent before doing such a things
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by whizbee(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
donbachi:
People dat stole their way to riches don't help but makes mockery of the poor..only people blessed by GOD gives...one of them said she has 6 kids.na dat 10k dem go use survive till d lockdown end?and wat if the lockdown last for another 1 month.dino suppose give each of dem 100k..yes,he is dat rich.

He's a rich dude, arguably, he probably stole to the top, he may be seeking public attention as we all know he does without shame for clout, yeah he is that kinda man based on reports but seriously your opinion reeks of entitlement, at least he gave.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Mokeji69: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
At least he help, may God bless you more sir!
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Ekpeitit(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Ekpeitit(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2020
He gave them money then took photos and put on social media. Nonsense.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by AleagueEdu: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Make we forget the camera show of the senator's kind gesture

We should ask the those women how happy they would have been for having such gifts.

That's the reality we are confronted with in this lockdown
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by sunshineV(f): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=donbachi post=89016928][/quote]

She doesn't need the money but she collected it anyway

O serious
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by MotiveU(f): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
10k from how many billions..
Hiss..
Abeg.
Show off
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by asakoesamuel(f): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
https:///CUE9qDhM9rhGUVRkRQIIjy

join our WhatsApp platform.

rising giants, youth alive
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
Atleast he gave something, its not easy attimes for those who have to give out.....

Sure bro..if e give the money out finish..he no get...na the people wey him help go still victimize am..

If I were him...I wouldn't even bother to take pics or something
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by JeffreyLiaison(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
dokyOloye:
I doubt if the reactions there a really from the names attached to them cos a typical Igbo person doesn't reason like that.We just don't have that entitled mentality,even when it's your sibling.
Igbo man is characteristically individualistic and doesn't wait for another man to 'bless' him or 'change his life',rather he prays to God to bless his own hustle.
2:Igbo ppl don't believe in begging,so he'll likely be grateful if given no matter how small cos he understands nobody owes him anything, including d govt.
See don't be deceived by the people that are closest to you, some Igbos are worst, I am in an Igbos group(Igboist) and their character is nothing to write home about.
Also a Cameroonian friend of mine, told me she was in a recipe group and asked something about egusi, and see the way Igbos, especially the women rushed her, I was just ashamed.

We Igbos should learn to be polite, and talk without cussing people
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Pheelz2020(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
he gave dem 5k..

well, he try on him own part,
i know he has d capacity to do more than dat but,
at least people see and feel this palliative na, unlike some audio(MP3) palliatives wey dem say de go round.....

donbachi:
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by musicwriter(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
I appreciate him giving money to them, but he shouldn't tell them not to come out for business anymore because the money he gave them is nothing. I have given out a least 100,000 Naira in the past 3 weeks to people but I can't stop someone from their business cause this's not the type of money to ask someone to go home. Nigerian leaders don't understand the level of poverty in Nigeria, otherwise, businesses can't be told to shut down here just because America or other wealthy nations can do so.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by lastempero: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Plastic surgery, this shows how wicked they are,they prefer giving out peanut for their political affairs other tha n lifting the poor massses from the dungeon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos / Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.