Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road (49763 Views)

What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture) / Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers / Sanwo-Olu Agrees To Send Urgent N10k To An Instagram Follower For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Unrated900(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
One of the banana hawkers has 6 children

The eldest is 13

Lord have mercy!!!

Rich man doesn’t gives birth to plenty kids
2 to 3 is for the rich
Poor or less privilege gives to 4 to 7
After all they will say wetin Pikin go chop he go bring am from heaven.
Story

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Damcolly08(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Giving is good.... Buh why recording!??
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Vernor(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Lazy youth all you can do is talk, search yourself how much have you given out in this period. It's easier to know you people that always play the ostrich, can you pls give them if Dini fails or keep quiet forever.
donbachi:
People dat stole their way to riches don't help but makes mockery of the poor..only people blessed by GOD gives...one of them said she has 6 kids.na dat 10k dem go use survive till d lockdown end?and wat if the lockdown last for another 1 month.dino suppose give each of dem 100k..yes,he is dat rich.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by donbachi(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=sunshineV post=89016587]

You're blaming Dino for trying to help with 10k? Why u no blame the hawker way born six and have no way of feeding them well[/quote blame her?why should i.d woman was on d road hawking banana,and no hawking her body or begging.neither was she soliciting help from nigerians to help her take care of her kids..dino is a bigboy.a nigerian whose name does not ring bell,gave a woman dat hawks soft drinks and water 30k.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by SoNature(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2020
dokyOloye:
I doubt if the reactions there a really from the names attached to them cos a typical Igbo person doesn't reason like that.We just don't have that entitled mentality,even when it's your sibling.
Igbo man is characteristically individualistic and doesn't wait for another man to 'bless' him or 'change his life',rather he prays to God to bless his own hustle.
2:Igbo ppl don't believe in begging,so he'll likely be grateful if given no matter how small cos he understands nobody owes him anything, including d govt.

Who asked you all this?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by omojesu202(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2020
right no
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Yaa! To our FG
He was part of the government, what did he do during his tenure?
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Chineduokeanwu(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
volterra:
I don't know why people are so foolish. A lot of people have an ungrateful heart. Even if he gave 1K, he has still in a very little way helped a life. He doesn't owe them that yet he did help and pple are still complaining.
Do they even know where he was going to and the plans he had for that money. How can you receive more when you are ungrateful for the very little things that people do for you.
Everyone has a challenge this period, and will even want to preserve their reserve in this uncertain times, Yet a man, out if his scarce resources gives and people are still complaining.

Wicked people who may have not even helped anyone in this period.

Later they will say politicians are stealing money.

You are the most useless person to have written this. I guess you have never seen suffering... You wouldn't be sounding like a broken plate if you did. Relax for a minute and read what you just typed... Heartless fellow.

He gave them 10k each and still made video of them. That's mockery. You think he made all his money in the right way if he didn't steal anything?
Oga be guided.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by mrwinner(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Rapmoney(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
donbachi:
People dat stole their way to riches don't help but makes mockery of the poor..only people blessed by GOD gives...one of them said she has 6 kids.na dat 10k dem go use survive till d lockdown end?and wat if the lockdown last for another 1 month.dino suppose give each of dem 100k..yes,he is dat rich.

Shut up! How many people have you given to?

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Teeklef(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
You no fit satisfy human being. He give, na wahala, he no give, na gbege..... Ki LA ti ma se aye yi si!!! Ko ye mi.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by CelestineNelson: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Very very true...that sense of entitlement is a stupid thing...
dokyOloye:
I doubt if the reactions there a really from the names attached to them cos a typical Igbo person doesn't reason like that.We just don't have that entitled mentality,even when it's your sibling.
Igbo man is characteristically individualistic and doesn't wait for another man to 'bless' him or 'change his life',rather he prays to God to bless his own hustle.
2:Igbo ppl don't believe in begging,so he'll likely be grateful if given no matter how small cos he understands nobody owes him anything, including d govt.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by donbachi(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Rapmoney:

Shut up! How many people have you given to?
not all heroes wears cape.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2020
He had option to drive pass like some of us who drove pass that day seeing de women. He stopped and education and give something. If everybody had given a token it wud ve help.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Bahamas95(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
I wonder why poor people nor dey help themselves, how person go born six children? Na saw dust dem wan take feed the children? undecided

Nawa o!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by tomzyELNINO: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2020
donbachi:

Why she go open herself born 6 kids when she herself de struggle to live??

These kind of people should be arrested and rehabilitated.

I just love that Dino guy anyway grin

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

If he gives 100k to each of them, na una go say it's stolen money. Human beings are hypocrites and you can never please them. Spit
My issue is was he expected to just be carrying btw N500k and N1mn in cash on his way to go and work? There are so many blessed and rich people in my estate who do absolutely nothing for the poor masses. Who will condemn them afterall it's their money And no one is entitled to it on a whim. Dino tried

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Comedian2019: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2020
volterra:
I don't know why people are so foolish. A lot of people have an ungrateful heart. Even if he gave 1K, he has still in a very little way helped a life. He doesn't owe them that yet he did help and pple are still complaining.
Do they even know where he was going to and the plans he had for that money. How can you receive more when you are ungrateful for the very little things that people do for you.
Everyone has a challenge this period, and will even want to preserve their reserve in this uncertain times, Yet a man, out if his scarce resources gives and people are still complaining.

Wicked people who may have not even helped anyone in this period.

Later they will say politicians are stealing money.
Don't worry yourself about their reactions. That's what they are. In fact, Nigerians deserve tyrannical leaders. Though I'm not a fan of Dino, as far as I'm concerned, he is too intelligent to serve Nigerians. Nigerians deserves heartless leaders. Dino should stop wasting his hard-earned money.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by victorazyvictor(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

He was part of the government, what did he do during his tenure?

He liberated his constituency from nadir and onslaught.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by KaptainAfrika: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
He is giving them the money that is due to them. He should be telling them thank you for not lynching him when he was a Senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by MemoriesAndMe: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Somebody will come here now and call this gesture money ritual.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Rexymania(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Encouragement
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Teeklef(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
mrwinner:
Good people of Nairaland, I am in need of help.

Please help me with #1000 to buy 1 paint of garri, 1 bag of pure water, sugar and groundnut.

I cook and ate the last rice I have at home last night. If I can get #1000 I will buy garri, pure water, sugar, and groundnut, with this I will feed till Monday when the lockdown will be ease off.

Please help me. 00 24 86 93 23 Access Bank(Diamond).
You still wan drink pure water, you no get kanga Abi, rain dey even fall.
To those people saying Dino should dash out #100k, I challenge you to help this man out.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by tomzyELNINO: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
THE PART THAT GOT MY ATTENTION WAS THE WOMAN THAT CLAIMS SHE HAS 6 KIDS!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

WE ARE NOT SERIOUS IN THESE COUNTRY. SOMEONE WHO IS STRUGGLING TO FEED HERSELF STILL DE GIVE BIRTH TO 6 KIDS!!

THESE KIND OF PEOPLE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND REHABILITATED.

WELL-DONE MR DINO, ALTHOUGH I HATE EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Donfexyz(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2020
At least SDM has played his part , whom have u lay a helping hand to this terrible period ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Comedian2019: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
tomzyELNINO:
THE PART THAT GOT MY ATTENTION WAS THE WOMAN THAT CLAIMS SHE HAS 6 KIDS!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

WE ARE NOT SERIOUS IN THESE COUNTRY. SOMEONE WHO IS STRUGGLING TO FEED HERSELF STILL DE GIVE BIRTH TO 6 KIDS!!

THESE KIND OF PEOPLE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND REHABILITATED.

WELL-DONE MR DINO, ALTHOUGH I HATE EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN.
6 kids and counting grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by AsEnemali(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
at Least he gave something.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Warmaterial(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2020
donbachi:
how much u don give person b4? Afonja !

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by filey: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Good gesture, there is hunger in d country and our leaders has failed to fix dis country which has made people despite the fact that there is pandemic people are on the street hawking trying to make ends meet.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by belcom10(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Him try.
Chaii that banana eh, Bond am with groundnut.
You are good to go. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by tomzyELNINO: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2020
mrwinner:
Good people of Nairaland, I am in need of help.

Please help me with #1000 to buy 1 paint of garri, 1 bag of pure water, sugar and groundnut.

I cook and ate the last rice I have at home last night. If I can get #1000 I will buy garri, pure water, sugar, and groundnut, with this I will feed till Monday when the lockdown will be off.

Please help me. 00 24 86 93 23 Access Bank(Diamond).

BUT U GET MONEY TO BUY DATA FOR SOCIAL MEDIA??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.