Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road (49768 Views)

What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture) / Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers / Sanwo-Olu Agrees To Send Urgent N10k To An Instagram Follower For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by mrwinner(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Comedian2019: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Teeklef:

You still wan drink pure water, you no get kanga Abi, rain dey even fall.
To those people saying Dino should dash out #100k, I challenge you to help this man out.
Give am 1k if u wan give am. Which one be konga? grin
You know how Garri, cold pure water groundout taste na, especially with sugar, milk and fried fish.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
One of the banana hawkers has 6 children

The eldest is 13

Lord have mercy!!!
How can u be poor,and still have 6 children

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by JPUC: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2020
At least appreciate him for doing something.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Warmaterial:
how much u don give person b4? Afonja !
i dont blow my trumpet..sorry.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by mrwinner(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Bar1941:
Hmmmmmm, sharp guy, he went to a deserted road with 50k, counted 5 hawkers and shared his 50k among them, for his mind now he'd given out palliative measure. Is he telling us before getting there he did not see hustlers on the road? If his likes had done what they ought to have done things wouldn't have gotten this bad in the country. By the way, who was doing the recording? Did he get his own 10k as well? I begi.
how much have u given to the needy in area,hypocrite
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2020
dokyOloye:
I doubt if the reactions there a really from the names attached to them cos a typical Igbo person doesn't reason like that.We just don't have that entitled mentality,even when it's your sibling.
Igbo man is characteristically individualistic and doesn't wait for another man to 'bless' him or 'change his life',rather he prays to God to bless his own hustle.
2:Igbo ppl don't believe in begging,so he'll likely be grateful if given no matter how small cos he understands nobody owes him anything, including d govt.

LMAO
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Hashiva: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Great thats good thing! Give direct to then one that need than crupt Govt.

Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N1MNB2oEyY

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1255553179653230593
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Teeklef(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Comedian2019:

Give am 1k if u wan give am. Which one be konga? grin
You know how Garri, cold pure water groundout taste na, especially with sugar, milk and fried fish.
LOL!!! My own condition even worse pass hin own right now.i wish I could help that is why I dey use style style challenge some people here to help him. Let me burst your brain, am left with #100 right now, had it been he's in ore, I can still share with him, but I pray he find help, I hate hunger.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by collymore1704: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2020
dokyOloye:
I doubt if the reactions there a really from the names attached to them cos a typical Igbo person doesn't reason like that.We just don't have that entitled mentality,even when it's your sibling.
Igbo man is characteristically individualistic and doesn't wait for another man to 'bless' him or 'change his life',rather he prays to God to bless his own hustle.
2:Igbo ppl don't believe in begging,so he'll likely be grateful if given no matter how small cos he understands nobody owes him anything, including d govt.
please state your name and town before you talk from your anus. You don’t just type non sense. Dino is stupid, that act is not charitable. He just mocked them. What can 10k do for a woman that have family? You are telling them to stay at home.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by frank417: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Op just went and screenshot only the negative comments. I saw the post and a lot of people were praising him.

It's a sad thing that he gave them 10k each sha. When he easily drops bundle bundle at all these award shows.
I think it's all for show cuz the person taking the video was with him
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Well let's say he did something buh to be honest he needs to do more than that
did he give the woman belle,why not having enough and having enough children,he owe them nothing
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by mrwinner(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by stormborn28(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

The eldest is 13

Lord have mercy!!!
the husband dey chop those banana well well... Do you know what that translates to?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Hashiva: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2020
lol Whats the relation between poor and not having 6 children? grin grin

HARRISON040:
How can u be poor,and still have 6 children
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2020
bigman001:

This clown has started making cheap recognition again. Since no one is talking about him.
u that is not a clown, how much have u given out
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Dpaulie(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2020
I respect only those who do it off camera
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by infogeneral: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Imagine a plaintain seller having six children between 0 and 13yrs. How can we fight poverty in Africa? Is not just about the government or the politicians, many in Africa are the architect of their own penury. Even Dino marvelled when he heard six (6) children.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Shame on Dino so na only 10k he fit dash people, upon all the money he has? Mtcheeeweeeeeew. I ate stingy people
how much u don give,hypocrite
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Dpaulie(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
HARRISON040:
u that is not a clown, how much have u given out
So u can collect 10k and show u on camera?
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Comedian2019: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Teeklef:

LOL!!! My own condition even worse pass hin own right now.i wish I could help that is why I dey use style style challenge some people here to help him. Let me burst your brain, am left with #100 right now, had it been he's in ore, I can still share with him, but I pray he find help, I hate hunger.
grin no be small thing o.
If I tell you my balance is 40 naira, would you believe?
This lockdown is turning to something else.
All man jus lock up dey form okay. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Gave them something by insulting their hustle in the process, what is the lesson we are suppose to learn from this shameful video that he decided to record and share to the world.
fish brain! How much buhari give you.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

He was part of the government, what did he do during his tenure?
the people u had voted to government,after collecting 1k,what have they done

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Hashiva:
lol Whats the relation between poor and not having 6 children? grin grin

my point,so why complaining like Dino owe them a dime
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by segun18(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Dino you tried jare .Why is it that most poor people always have lots of children?

Look this is not the 70s or 80s or 90s...

Things have changed and are getting worse.

Pls let's think deeply..the Govt is not interested in you ...

Pls if you are still single and about to venture into marriage just have maximum 2 or 3.

God has given us a brain to think.God bless Everyone on Nairaland.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by emekulous(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Learn to keep your camera at home.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by PNomsule: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2020
volterra:
I don't know why people are so foolish. A lot of people have an ungrateful heart. Even if he gave 1K, he has still in a very little way helped a life. He doesn't owe them that yet he did help and pple are still complaining.
Do they even know where he was going to and the plans he had for that money. How can you receive more when you are ungrateful for the very little things that people do for you.
Everyone has a challenge this period, and will even want to preserve their reserve in this uncertain times, Yet a man, out if his scarce resources gives and people are still complaining.

Wicked people who may have not even helped anyone in this period.

Later they will say politicians are stealing money.

I am even more disgusted with the ladies, their show of appreciations leaves much to be desired.
Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by PotatoSalad(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

The eldest is 13

Lord have mercy!!!
Family planning dem no go do. Later they'll start looking for Human sympathy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Teeklef(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Comedian2019:

grin no be small thing o.
If I tell you my balance is 40 naira, would you believe?
This lockdown is turning to something else.
All man jus lock up dey form okay. grin
We go dey okay Las Las..... Abeg I wan order puff puff and pure water with my #100. Make I know the next thing to do, because he be like say my enemy wan develop ulcer�.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Beress(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
This is shameful.
How much ur papa don give out?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road by Billionsclub: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2020
donbachi:
People dat stole their way to riches don't help but makes mockery of the poor..only people blessed by GOD gives...one of them said she has 6 kids.na dat 10k dem go use survive till d lockdown end?and wat if the lockdown last for another 1 month.dino suppose give each of dem 100k..yes,he is dat rich.
Ungrateful people everywhere. He doesn't own the people he gave anything. he didn't impregnate any of them. But he gave and you guys are still complaining. if I ask how many people you have been a blessing to this period and how much you gave,I won't be surprised if you say none. I hate ungrateful people. Dino I love you. keep up the good work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.