Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? (45787 Views)

What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? / Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly / Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Blankstare(m): 6:15am On May 31, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Jesus Christ. Our leaders no dey do the youth well..u mean after years in the university someone will go and be earning 60k per month, because there is one estacode he will be collecting when he gets to level 12 (on a normal, that should be like 10 to 12 years to move from level 8 to 12)...Yet the wont upgrade the uni crurriculum to teach people skills

Seems you underestimated NBC data on unemployment and underemployment, the situation is hopeless that People take anything thrown at them. Going in to foreign affairs is like getting into the oil industry too, over 50% of intake are children of senior staffs alone.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Blankstare(m): 6:19am On May 31, 2021
cyberthief:

Please who knows the salary scale for level 8 ICPC

Those that works in the field and not those that work in offices

Lol, so both on and off field na different scale? Just knowing that. Don't know their actual pay, just know they don't take up to EFCC whom entry level is 165k.
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:21am On May 31, 2021
Gcool2:
OP,look no further ,this is the best comment....Go for your m.sc overseas, first... Being waiting on federal gvt since 2019...na posting dem dey post me...the thing tight gan!
Have you gotten your posting letter
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

But are you sure ?150k sounds too much forGL 8 or 9 oh
My dad was a former DG of Technical Aid Corps , the parastatal under the Min. Of foreign Affairs. Their salary is not that high for even level 12 personnel. Are you sure of your findings? Although he was in level 17.

But i had an aunty (like family friend) too who was in foreign service inspectorate department of the Min of foreign Affairs and they collect less than that 150k you mentioned.
Less than 150k level 15
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by smghamid(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2021
d1tto:

Which of them pay up to $2,500 (N1m) monthly for entry level positions?
NONE!!!
And that is by average what a Janitor earns in the western world. Janitor wey no even finish High School.

But it's not about the money for me.

Something will happen very soon
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by lichocho(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2021
Blankstare:

O.p pray you get the job first, that place is very tight to enter. The salary scale is CONPSS, just like the ministry, level 8 is 56-60k there about. But the thing is there's alot of career prospects there, once you reach level 12 foreign posting don start be that with alot of estacode. All the best.
pls wot of university non teaching staff?state university
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Gcool2(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Have you gotten your posting letter
no

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by nnaluea: 7:45am On May 31, 2021
The first thing is to get the job. The salary of the ministry and the allowances will keep you going until you are promoted to managerial position. Then you are sure of good dividend
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by NNAMDIII(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2021
So work wey no even reach 100k na him una dey talk say he's very lucky, mehn nairalanders are short sighted, na why most of una no get money, no matter what happen in this life, I'll never work for anyone, I'm my own fuvking boss..
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 31, 2021
Julietcutie:

Give me
What are you giving me in return.
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Hawkler: 9:17am On May 31, 2021
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC), in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs have vacancies for Foreign Affairs Officers Grade I (Salary Grade Level 09) And Foreign Affairs Officers Grade Ii (Salary Grade Level 08).

Vacancies:
FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICERS GRADE I (Salary Grade Level 09)
FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICERS GRADE II (Salary Grade Level 08).
Qualifications
Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) degree from any recognized University in the following disciplines:
International Relations
Political Science
Environmental issues
Any of the six approved United Nations languages, viz:

(1) French
(2) Portuguese
(3) Spanish
(4) Arabic
(5) Russian
(6) Chinese

Only qualified candidates in these specified fields should collect the application forms from the offices of the Chairmen of the designated State Civil Service Commissions in the following six geopolitical zones:
North-West – Kaduna
North-East – Yola
North-Central & FCT – FCSC Headquarters, Abuja
South-West – Ibadan
South-South – Port Harcourt
South-East – Owerri

COLLECTION OF FORMS: Monday, 28th May – 4th June, 2012

SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Not later than 15th June, 2012.

NOTE: FORMS ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Julietcutie(f): 10:25am On May 31, 2021
FREEMADNESS:

ur beauty alone gives u an edge.
u are already ahead of other job seekers.

how I just can't stop admiring ur pix still baffles me even tho I know it's (mission impossible).

a big shout out to your mum.
YOU FINE
NO BE JOKE

kiss kiss smiley wink aww thanks love

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Julietcutie(f): 10:27am On May 31, 2021
Volkswagen90:
What are you giving me in return.

Cow cheesy
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 31, 2021
Julietcutie:

Cow cheesy
Cow is ok,but i want hook up.
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by SefunmiHookups: 12:13pm On May 31, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Less than 150k level 15
Yes. I actually said that "although he was on level 17" in reference to my dad. Not referring to the person on level 12 who receives less than 150k monthly. I know levels 17 earns higher than that nau.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by gforce5: 12:57pm On May 31, 2021
Thank you! We southerners are not streetwise! We complain about Abokis taken over Government parasitals but we aren't willing to fight for our place in those same Agencies. Since he's a graduate and his parents have contacts, it will be easier for him to get rapid promotion compared to others. Plus, it's a better route to move abroad compared to masters that doesn't guarantee you a job once you graduate. We need more southerners in the Government more than ever.
Solatium:

And after the masters aboard what next?
Bro don't make that mistake of going,stay back and get that job,you can even be posted to the same abroad since it's ministry of foreign affairs.
Stay back and work yourself to the top.
if you comot now na Aboki wey no go anywhere wey dey Civil service go head the place in 20yrs time and una go come dey shout say hausa dey put themselves for top position.
Na person wey dey there dey head the agencies o

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Coolgent(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2021
Kzinne:
anyone who lives abroad and sends money home can build houses so it's no big deal. That place is hell with juju
Note:...
I said months not living there.
He went to those countries and spent months there officially not business trip
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by cyberthief(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2021
Blankstare:

Lol, so both on and off field na different scale? Just knowing that. Don't know their actual pay, just know they don't take up to EFCC whom entry level is 165k.

Just like in most forces those on field earn higher
You can make your findings
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by chuggy(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2021
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by tunapawizzy: 4:13pm On May 31, 2021
Blankstare:

Seems you underestimated NBC data on unemployment and underemployment, the situation is hopeless that People take anything thrown at them. Going in to foreign affairs is like getting into the oil industry too, over 50% of intake are children of senior staffs alone.
really
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Misternas89(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2021
FREEMADNESS:

ur beauty alone gives u an edge.
u are already ahead of other job seekers.

how I just can't stop admiring ur pix still baffles me even tho I know it's (mission impossible).

a big shout out to your mum.
YOU FINE
NO BE JOKE
See as adult dey disgrace himself, go straight to the point Wetin u want from her bros.
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Seankelly: 6:01pm On May 31, 2021
Hawkler:
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC), in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs have vacancies for Foreign Affairs Officers Grade I (Salary Grade Level 09) And Foreign Affairs Officers Grade Ii (Salary Grade Level 08).

Vacancies:
FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICERS GRADE I (Salary Grade Level 09)
FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICERS GRADE II (Salary Grade Level 08).
Qualifications
Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) degree from any recognized University in the following disciplines:
International Relations
Political Science
Environmental issues
Any of the six approved United Nations languages, viz:

(1) French
(2) Portuguese
(3) Spanish
(4) Arabic
(5) Russian
(6) Chinese

Only qualified candidates in these specified fields should collect the application forms from the offices of the Chairmen of the designated State Civil Service Commissions in the following six geopolitical zones:
North-West – Kaduna
North-East – Yola
North-Central & FCT – FCSC Headquarters, Abuja
South-West – Ibadan
South-South – Port Harcourt
South-East – Owerri

COLLECTION OF FORMS: Monday, 28th May – 4th June, 2012

SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Not later than 15th June, 2012.

NOTE: FORMS ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE.[color=#550000][/color]

Good evening @Hawkler, please kindly check the date is it a past recruitment or is a mistake?
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by FREEMADNESS: 9:14pm On May 31, 2021
Misternas89:

See as adult dey disgrace himself, go straight to the point Wetin u want from her bros.

just learn to mind ur business, it will help you in life.
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Hawkler: 9:22pm On May 31, 2021
Seankelly:

Good evening @Hawkler, please kindly check the date is it a past recruitment or is a mistake?
Yes, Thanks it was mistake but it on going now
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Hawkler: 9:22pm On May 31, 2021
Hawkler:

Note pls
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Seankelly: 9:36pm On May 31, 2021
Hawkler:

Thanks and God bless you @ Hawkler.........please, meaning the recruitment ongoing is for May-June 2021?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Misternas89(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2021
FREEMADNESS:

just learn to mind ur business, it will help you in life.
Says freemadness. Smh
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Julietcutie(f): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Cow is ok,but i want hook up.

cheesy cheesy I would buy 100 hooks for you
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Julietcutie:

cheesy cheesy I would buy 100 hooks for you
ok, pay me in kind,YOLO
Re: What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? by Oppy2020: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA: Causes And Solution / Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.