Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Exact Moment Mother Traded Her 5 Year Old Daughter To Be Raped - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exact Moment Mother Traded Her 5 Year Old Daughter To Be Raped (1038 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) / Emmanuella Iloba: This Ass Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exact Moment Mother Traded Her 5 Year Old Daughter To Be Raped by Atikuorbuhari: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
A Twitter user has shared the photo of the heartbreaking moment a 5-year-old girl, Shaniya Davis, was traded off by her mother, to a man who would go on to rape and kill her.

Shaniya Davis would be 15 years old now if her mother hadn’t traded her to pay off a $200 drug debt with Mario Andrette McNeill.

Instead, Shaniya was sexually assaulted and her body was left by the side of a country road. Her mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, is serving a sentence of at least 17½ years. McNeill is on death row.

Sharing the heartbreaking photo on Twitter, crime show host, Christopher Duett, wrote;

Heartbreaking moment 5-year-old girl was traded off by mom to be raped and murdered (Photo)

A Twitter user has shared the photo of the heartbreaking moment a 5-year-old girl, Shaniya Davis, was traded off by her mother, to a man who would go on to rape and kill her.

"Heartbreaking photo of 5 year old Shaniya Davis being carried away by Mario Andrette McNeill after Shaniya’s mother gave her up to cover a $200 drug debt. Shortly after this photo McNeill raped and murdered Shaniya.

RIP Shaniya Davis.

In case anyone is wondering the man in the photo is now on death row and the drug addict who birthed her (not calling her a mom) got 17 years in prison.”

WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/what-is-really-happening.html

1 Share

Re: Exact Moment Mother Traded Her 5 Year Old Daughter To Be Raped by immaq8(f): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
say no to drug!
Re: Exact Moment Mother Traded Her 5 Year Old Daughter To Be Raped by tidalstorm(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
immaq8:
say no to drug!
I swear, i just pity those with addictions.
You can never trust dem. Those guys' moral compass is wrong.
Re: Exact Moment Mother Traded Her 5 Year Old Daughter To Be Raped by Assurance001(f): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Not all women are mothers. Continue to rest in peace little angel
Re: Exact Moment Mother Traded Her 5 Year Old Daughter To Be Raped by ValCon888: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
I do not know what type of mother that willingly hands over her child to be raped. What I do know is that handing over your child to be raped and killed is just as bad as committing the act.
She also deserves to be on death row.

(1) (Reply)

"How Can I Use You To Shine? I’m The Winner” - Mercy Eke Brags In Designer Wear / DJ Cuppy's Reaction After A Fan Asked Her To Buy A Lamborghini For Her Manager / Black Rome: The Consistent Defilement Of Children By Catholics Worlwide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.