Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Soldier And Mobile Police Fight Over Superiority - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier And Mobile Police Fight Over Superiority (1030 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier And Mobile Police Fight Over Superiority by Davidwilliam101: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2020
A soldier and a mobile police officer were filmed arguing about who is superior.

The verbal altercation took place in the middle of a highway and occured as a result of a disagreement over road usage.

The soldier got out of his car, left the door open, and confronted the mobile police officer who placed himself in front of the car.

"You don't know your senior, abi? Am I your mate?" The police officer said, pointing his finger in the soldier's face.

"Are you my senior?" The soldier countered, adding, "God will punish you. Are you my senior?"

Getting aggressive, the soldier said, "I'll change it for you now. Am I your mate?"

Meanwhile, the police officer kept pointing at him, asking, "you don't know your senior abi?"

As the argument unfolded, citizens, who were sitting on top of bags of goods placed in open trucks, watched both uniformed men with interest.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNroI0Pivxk

Re: Soldier And Mobile Police Fight Over Superiority by Mrchukwudi01: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Corona please show them you senior them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier And Mobile Police Fight Over Superiority by gloriaunobi(f): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Am I your senior grin
Yeye military people....he should not do his work because you're wearing camo....but police too corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier And Mobile Police Fight Over Superiority by Hadiza101(f): 8:45am On May 01, 2020
Power tussle,see the amount of droplet coming out of their mouth ,no face mask smh

1 Like

Re: Soldier And Mobile Police Fight Over Superiority by MJBOLT: 9:53am On May 01, 2020
"are you my senior?" grin that line reminds me of my secondary school days

1 Like

Re: Soldier And Mobile Police Fight Over Superiority by irunoko(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2020
2 criminals in an ego contest cheesy

I'm surprised the one with a gun didn't claim accidental discharge grin
Re: Soldier And Mobile Police Fight Over Superiority by RussianKGB: 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
Illiterate police officers and soldiers keep getting recruited into the Nigerian armed forces. That's why we keep seeing these unwarranted, disgusting show of shame all the time.
Re: Soldier And Mobile Police Fight Over Superiority by TheDon247: 3:15pm On May 01, 2020
Mobile Policemen are fearless. confidence level is 10000%

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Serial Estate Fraudsters Of Lekki, Alhaja Fatimoh Salawudeen (photos) / Breaking!! Officer Woo Have Been Arrested For Abusing Police Uniform In His Skit / Clergyman Beaten By Angry Congregants For Insisting 2020 Is A Great Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.