Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed (641 Views)

A Platform For Nairaland Farmers And Nigeria Farmers At Large / Nairaland Farmers, How Do You Handle Labour Issues? / Nairaland Farmers 2017 Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Weblord2000(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
I am a student, in imo planning on venturing into agriculture while in school as to support and meet up to some necessary fee. My dad has 4 plots of land in imo, please what crop can i use it for and how do i go about it. Please all advice are welcome.
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by emmaodet: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Weblord2000:
I am a student, in imo planning on venturing into agriculture while in school as to support and meet up to some necessary fee. My dad has 4 plots of land in imo, please what crop can i use it for and how do i go about it. Please all advice are welcome.

Cucumber, pepper or tomatoes, ugu etc
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Weblord2000(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
emmaodet:

Cucumber, pepper or tomatoes, ugu etc
Please how profitable are they and can i do it part time because of school.
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Weblord2000(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please all suggestions are welcome
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by emmaodet: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Weblord2000:
Please how profitable are they and can i do it part time because of school.

They are profitable.
Part-time - what do you mean by this? That you won't be able to attend to the farm everyday? Atleast morning and evening?
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Weblord2000(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
emmaodet:

They are profitable.
Part-time - what do you mean by this? That you won't be able to attend to the farm everyday? Atleast morning and evening?
yes because most of my time would be in school, but if am fortunate enough to kick what should be my schedule to be in the farm
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Weblord2000:
you need to find out first the species of crops that thrive well in that location
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Weblord2000(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
matex97:
you need to find out first the species of crops that thrive well in that location
ok plantain ugu and cucumber grows well here
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Weblord2000:
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Weblord2000:
i will advice that you plant these crops on the land. You can add maize and cassava to it.
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by excanny: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Go and trade. Forget farming.

1 Like

Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Give him advice on what to trade
excanny:
Go and trade. Forget farming.
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Weblord2000(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Reality1015:
Give him advice on what to trade
exactly and also please how to go about it, i have never done trade asides in my mum's small shade.
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Hollywayglobal: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Agriculture is profitable but if u don't tend ur stuff urself, my brother forget am o. People wicked ehn. They will reck u
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by aquila3: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Op, just connect with okoroemeka.

1 Like

Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Weblord2000(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
aquila3:
Op, just connect with okoroemeka.
thank you think thats what ill do right away
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by aquila3: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Weblord2000:
thank you think thats what ill do right away
Alright.
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by waleyp(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2020
if you are getting SACKED or scared of getting SACKED due to covid-19 then you might think of having a PLAN B

little money you have right now CAN do a lot if you really want to MAKE IT BIG. so don't wait till you get the sack letter or pay cut

you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.

yeah yeah we have different aspects of farming but i'm talking about [i]CATFISH [/i]farming

so dont wait till you get laid with the SACK letter or PAY CUT... do something today

INVEST TODAY
Re: All Nairaland Farmers: Please Advice Needed by Emmafly(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning,

I have ugu leaves for sale directly from the farm. order for any quantity. though at least a sizeable quantity. can supply anywhere within lagos. My farm location is at ikorodu. I will also embark on large scale dry season ugu farming by November, so potential buyers should also keep this number.

08183549869- Emmanuel.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Hybrid Grape Vine Seedlings Available For Sale / Npk 20 10 10 At Affordable Price / How To Use The Deep Litter Housing System For Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.