Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry (69180 Views)

Fayemi Appoints 24-Year-Old Durodola Special Assistant On Digital Communications / Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Dpharisee: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Congratulations to him on this special recognition, we have to learn to be steadfast like this man

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Discombulator: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rubicon67:

Impactful decisions to govern, lead and gain credibility, now relies on viral videos?

I am deflated.
There is no sense in your statement, first of all did the father made the video, for a father to refuse his son because of a state law it is obvious this man has integrity and he is worthy of emulation.

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by maasoap(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Propaganda....

We love it nonetheless

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Discombulator: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
thundafire:
Not all father will do this,I know some will say dey dad went extreme but wat if dey guy becomes a carrier and begins dey spread
The man was actually protecting the boy but many people will not understand

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Olaiya126: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
everything is arrangee in ibo land .

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Neddyogu(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eehhh yaaah, dem don use dis boy shine.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
janvier27:
The security man who recorded meant no harm. I think it was knowledge gap . I hope he'll be pardoned & sent for training.

He meant no harm and was making caricature of the whole scene? Did you watch the clip? The Security Personnel did well by displaying his Photographic Skills but he needs the suspension and more especially, a TRAINING ON COVID-19

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by zedegit: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/gov-fayemi-appoints-father-who-refuses-to-accommodate-son-over-covid-19-as-ambassador/

So the security man that was laughing behind the video, making fun of his father and making him to keep repeating himself has been Fayemised.

I noticed the man's anguish. Despite the father telling him that he called a senior ranking officer who instructed he leave the boy there. He was still making joke of it.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dpharisee:
Congratulations to him on this special recognition, we have to learn to be steadfast like this man

SO MUCH COMPROMISE IN OUR SOCIETY. That Man deserves more Accolades. I wish I can have his Bank Account, to show my Support for REPRESENTING MY KIND OF PERSON or say MY KIND OF DAD. #ZeroToleranceDaddy

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Moses1988: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Does it mean everyone from Lagos is effected by diseases? Dis baba gan self. Anyway congrat from ur Jacob blessing
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Shakaranews2020: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good one. Lol

Meanwhile, Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4LleKwSFWQ

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by litathom(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sammy07:

the security man that mock the father and also shot the video was given suspension grin
but if he didn't record the video, how will Fayemi and the Nigeria see the man's action.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by clemmonce(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
cleatoris:
The man did the right thing to earn the right recognition
exactly.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by fof1: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This looks like arrangee things.

Daft... God has not Done anything Miraculous for You, that's why its STRANGE AND LOOKED ARRANGED. Clean ur Heart and ur Life and See God Open Doors 4 U.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by iPOOPinURmouth: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
if this kain road safty catch you without papers eh, your own don finish cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Kosoco(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
When God wants to Bless his person.... This man deserves more than Ambasador... A rare person... Sir I admire your courage. You will go far Sir.... That Man recording You was sent by God to lift you high.... You retired as A road safety officer but God said he ain’t done with you Sir... I wish to Meet you. To give you A gift

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
galek:

SO MUCH COMPROMISE IN OUR SOCIETY. That Man deserves more Accolades. I wish I can have his Bank Account, to show my Support for REPRESENTING MY KIND OF PERSON or say MY KIND OF DAD. #ZeroToleranceDaddy
So all this people that are close to you begging on naira land you can not help them it's somebody you don't know and have not asked you for a Penny you want to help
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by tot(f): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
operationmoses:

So all this people that are close to you begging on naira land you can not help them it's somebody you don't know and have not asked you for a Penny you want to help

It's his money and his CHOICE how he decides to spend it. People should stop encouraging this begging mentality and culture.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by umykal: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/gov-fayemi-appoints-father-who-refuses-to-accommodate-son-over-covid-19-as-ambassador/
Through that means God has elevated the man just as he elevated the girl call Success. Congratulations Sir!
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
"What leadership roles have you held in the past?"

"I was a covid-19 ambassador".

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by cray91(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Confirm! He is worthy To Replace Buhari As He wouldn't Allow The Influence Of those crazy Godfathers In Government
cleatoris:
The man did the right thing to earn the right recognition
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
very good one
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by meetme01: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrImole:
My governor and publicity are like Kano and coronavirus.

Well, your position is just like a typical Nigerian youth who never sees anything right in government action. Change your mindset and believe in your country.

It is not publicity stunt as you rightly think. If all father's were like Mr. Adeoye, we would have had a better society full of disciplined youths,less touts and well behaved society. His action speaks volume of his background.

He said, "he is my son, I trained him to University level so, I can't deny him but he must do the right thing. He should go and isolate himself for 14days as directed by the government"

Don't forget he already warned the boy not to travel, the boy later did.

Let's imagine, the boy is tested and the result comes out positive. Do you understand the man just saved lives.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Dollabiz: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oh
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Antoeni(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
When it Comes to Discipline and Uprightness in Yoruba Land , Ekiti Peoples Stands Out

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Tellitasitis: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
A good way to reward a good example.

Negligence of a father can lead to many more sad ends for an entire family.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Yoighaman(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Congrats to Mr. Adeoye, but come, what if na the US or UK the son just return from? Mehn, the reaction go worse o.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
What next??
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by 1Creed(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
The best part of this news for me is the suspension of the security officer who was recording and taunting the Father. I've never been so happier.

Good one for the Father. Kudos!
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by molas02: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
script acted properly .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) / Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.