Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,494 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry (69171 Views)

Fayemi Appoints 24-Year-Old Durodola Special Assistant On Digital Communications / Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Drsmartphilips: 5:00am On May 01, 2020
galek:

SO MUCH COMPROMISE IN OUR SOCIETY. That Man deserves more Accolades. I wish I can have his Bank Account, to show my Support for REPRESENTING MY KIND OF PERSON or say MY KIND OF DAD. #ZeroToleranceDaddy
how many needy have you asked f
or their digits stop showing off
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by MrImole: 5:48am On May 01, 2020
meetme01:

Like your Dad..

My dad?

You had to mention my dad because I called you who you are?
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by ddeola: 6:40am On May 01, 2020
Two-edged sword, hmmm... sad sad sad sad
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Collinsanele: 7:07am On May 01, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/gov-fayemi-appoints-father-who-refuses-to-accommodate-son-over-covid-19-as-ambassador/

He is a wicked and selfish father.
He didn't even see to calling NCDC or any relevant govt agency to see to his son's safety or isolation. He just left his own son on the street to infect others if he is covid-19 positive and not him. He doesn't know that the spread of any virus is like networking, if his son is positive and he infects anyone on the street, the virus would keep moving and may eventually get to him (the father).
Finally, blood is thicker than water, he should not have done that to his own blood. Once this pandemic is over, his son would never forgive him, and believe me, the father has sinned against God.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Bolosiye: 10:40am On May 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This looks like arrangee things.
.. if i see people with brain i quickly recognise them. Bros i spot you out of the crowd. If you know you know......Mr Ayodeji or what you called him is b4 this incident a very well known friend of Fayemi...don't ask me how?....But all the same the appointment was in good fate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2020
Bolosiye:
.. if i see people with brain i quickly recognise them. Bros i spot you out of the crowd. If you know you know......Mr Ayodeji or what you called him is b4 this incident a very well known friend of Fayemi...don't ask me how?....But all the same the appointment was in good fate

I received countless mentions bashing me on this my observation. Thanks bro.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by samictelecoms12(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2020
Baba too dey fear
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Tillatalk: 2:25pm On May 01, 2020
The power of social media
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by agbolahan1991(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2020
That's what it means to have a strong discipline n policy
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by oshom09(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2020
glowingflame7:

The father only did the proper thing, following due process. He didn't deny his son. If the security guys knew their work, they'll have known that's the normal thing. Anyone coming from risk prone area should be isolated for at least 14days. Whether you are Buhari or Donald Trump. It's just normal precaution. Even internationally where countries are helping their citizens back home. The persons go through same process.
If the son infects the father and whoever else is at home. The son has great chance of recovery compared to the father. It's simple common sense.

Oga, I am very sure u didn't read my comment with knowledge, if u do, u wouldn't comment and say 'it's simple common sense'

I am sorry for over estimating your sense of reasoning, but I felt matured mind reads and comment here.

In my comment sir, u can see I congratulated the man and blamed the boy for not listening to his father. I even presumed the man's deligency to work at his peak years.

I was being sarcastic with my comment, and if u read with wisdom, u would understand it was a two-edged comment.

I didn't condemn the man's actions. It was on point, I only expected him to have treated it with more consuiosness, it may bomrang at later years, if better care is not taken.

Kindly apply common sense to understand my msg.

Many thanks for quoting me.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2020
kikero:
Not just in Nigeria

In America, a father threw out his son who traveled to a corona virus hotspot just to party on the beach

The father did so because the family residence is shared by the son's grandparents....who are both in their late 80's, and are far more at risk for covid 19 infection.

The son, if I recall, went back to his college to stay there.
Why do you hate Nigerians so?
Isn't it time you deactivate this moniker too or hasn't your gospel failed on this one enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.