Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry (69153 Views)

Fayemi Appoints 24-Year-Old Durodola Special Assistant On Digital Communications / Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by ufuosman(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Congrats to him
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by oshom09(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Omo, this man is principled to the core Sha...

Also, the boy stubborn die, the father told him to stay for Lagos (more state at risk) but the boy no gree....

The boy after isolation and quarantine needs to confirm if the man is actually is father oooo. Yoruba proverb, omo eni eburu kaaa leh fun ekun paje. I.e one child cannot be so unruly that the parent will feed him to the lion or tiger...

The man go tough doing his active years ooooo. If this type of man no see fire extinguisher for your car, nah to carry your car go office ooo....

Ok oooo.
God forbid, if the man con old and old age sickness con dey disturb ham, the forbidden child con tell am say make he go meet state government to treat am unkoh... Abi, the boy con hammer forget his father who denied him doing epidemic... People go talk say nah yeye boy. Ok,oooo just thinking aloud.

Congrats on his new appointment, my power to his veins.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by humilitypays(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
shocked God don pick the man call at least he don achieve something cheesy grin not this ones we see on nairaland shouting sai baba with empty stomach since 2015 without achieving common special assistant or technical assistant to the president on aso rock zoo or dogs cheesy grin
my stomach oh shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Born2Breed(f): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Correct man.

People like this should be made Special Adviser to the Governor on COVID-19 one thing one thing.

Governors sabi create offices when them wan appoint supporters as settlement.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by bammydhele(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
I laugh in Spanish....
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by real1000: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
shocked God don pick the man call at least he don achieve something cheesy grin not this ones we see on nairaland shouting sai baba with empty stomach since 2015 without achieving common special assistant or technical assistant to the president on aso rock zoo or dogs cheesy grin
shocked You get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by bighorlus(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
A worthy recognition, He deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by CelestineNelson: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
wow...this is commendable and a welcome development from the Government...for encouraging the disciplinarian....Kudos and Congratulations to Him
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Yemisi87: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
What came to my mind while watching the video was punishment for the security guy. Not only for making gest of the father for doing the right thing but for asking the son to enter his father's car and his display of stupidity.

The security man was so stupid to believe that the boy has no virus just because of the boy's normal temperature. I was so ashamed of that kind of drama displayed by the security guy in a state tagged 'Fountain of Knowledge'.

Well done Fayemi for this recognition.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Omijin: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
flokii:
Nice move from Governor Fayemi.. benefits of doing what is right.

Most Nigerians criticizing the man don't understand how infectious diseases operate, suspected cases should be exposed not covered.

The unprofessional security guard mocking the boy's father for doing what is right in that viral video deserves a jail term of 5 years minimun and dismissal from service.
take am easy now, 5 year jail term for the security man is too much. If security is jail for 5 years, what jail term should boy who supposed to be on lockdown who traveled all the way from Lagos to Ekiti State served. In case you don't know, Lagos to Ekiti is nothing less than 4 hours journey,
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by greggng: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
I wish we still have fathers like this. He deserves national honour tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
I was just laughig while watching the video. If the son knew his father was this strict, why did he come back home. Congrats to Mr Adeoye.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
That man has got to be the only humble, honest and patriotic nigerian in the whole of nigeria. bravo!! to him, one man out of more than 250 million dishonest nigerians, even i wouldn't let my son not come home with me in such case.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Nice365: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
I was just laughig while watching the video. If the son knew his father was this strict, why did he come back home. Congrats to Mr Adeoye.

He is a boy of many alternatives grin
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by lereinter(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
This fayemi I'm beginning to admire him

He should leave the satanic party

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Och77(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
That boy's stubbornness actually brought the dad's glory. Now I believe the saying that what has an advantage has a disadvantage. This is stubbornness' advantage.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by topnotchnism001(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2020

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by izubext007: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
God can answer ur prayer in any manner, just be observant.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by 7lives: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
aaking:
When the boy stay for 14th day without good diet or food,when the father tell him sit he'll sit down. Pikin weh say hin papa no go sleep him tu no rest or sleep grin grin

The baba na no nonsense dad.
Before the boy kill am, make he kuku kill the boy.

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Briller: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
When I saw the video yesterday, it cracked me up and I thought to myself that such persons should be in positions of authority in this nation. People who would keep sentiments and personal interests by the side to fight for a common cause.

Kudos and congratulations to Mr. Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by mryes11: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Doing the right thing pays. Congratulations sir
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by dami9ice: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
aaking:
When the boy stay for 14th day without good diet or food,when the father tell him sit he'll sit down. Pikin weh say hin papa no go sleep him tu no rest or sleep grin grin

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by MrImole: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
meetme01:

Well, your position is just like a typical Nigerian youth who never sees anything right in government action. Change your mindset and believe in your country.

It is not publicity stunt as you rightly think. If all father's were like Mr. Adeoye, we would have had a better society full of disciplined youths,less touts and well behaved society. His action speaks volume of his background.

He said, "he is my son, I trained him to University level so, I can't deny him but he must do the right thing. He should go and isolate himself for 14days as directed by the government"

Don't forget he already warned the boy not to travel, the boy later did.

Let's imagine, the boy is tested and the result comes out positive. Do you understand the man just saved lives.

Go and sin no more retård.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by meetme01: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrImole:

Go and sin no more retård.

Like your Dad..
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Teejay13(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
He is indeed a patrotic citizen�
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Isorshe(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
thundafire:
Not all father will do this,I know some will say dey dad went extreme but wat if dey guy becomes a carrier and begins dey spread

Me that my father is asking to. Come home, and am in Kano, I no even trust my neighbors greeting, I de feel say all of is get am, talk more of going home.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Miracle1991: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
thank God your types are just 5% in Nigeria.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Miracle1991:
thank God your types are just 5% in Nigeria.
And your type is 97% with empty stomach cheesy grin Buhari should extend the lockdown let's see our 97% cry again of hunger cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by MIGHTYHARDEEK(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good leader and rolemodel
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Atittude: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Honestly that man should be applauded.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by glowingflame7: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
oshom09:
Omo, this man is principled to the core Sha...

Also, the boy stubborn die, the father told him to stay for Lagos (more state at risk) but the boy no gree....

The boy after isolation and quarantine needs to confirm if the man is actually is father oooo. Yoruba proverb, omo eni eburu kaaa leh fun ekun paje. I.e one child cannot be so unruly that the parent will feed him to the lion or tiger...

The man go tough doing his active years ooooo. If this type of man no see fire extinguisher for your car, nah to carry your car go office ooo....

Ok oooo.
God forbid, if the man con old and old age sickness con dey disturb ham, the forbidden child con tell am say make he go meet state government to treat am unkoh... Abi, the boy con hammer forget his father who denied him doing epidemic... People go talk say nah yeye boy. Ok,oooo just thinking aloud.

Congrats on his new appointment, my power to his veins.

The father only did the proper thing, following due process. He didn't deny his son. If the security guys knew their work, they'll have known that's the normal thing. Anyone coming from risk prone area should be isolated for at least 14days. Whether you are Buhari or Donald Trump. It's just normal precaution. Even internationally where countries are helping their citizens back home. The persons go through same process.
If the son infects the father and whoever else is at home. The son has great chance of recovery compared to the father. It's simple common sense.
Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by Stanbaba30: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
This our God is wonderful. A man was promoted not just because of his determination to do what was right but also at the expense of the mistake of another man. Dear Lord, please let the mistakes of my enemies be my lifting and promotion in Jesus mighty name Amen .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.