Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe (36138 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:

Oga, don't display your ignorance please.

Community spread plays out here.
I guess you are ignorant when LTV interview some people in Lagos community the NCDC has tested, they tested a man positive, the third day they released him back to the community and said he is negative, now no one allowed NCDC to test them in the community for their propaganda
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Empiree: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
If this is true Nigerians need to protest govt to patronize local vaccine.

See what I'm talking about. They don't patronize their own. By seeking foreign product is killing your economy. Now they are gonna spend billions of naira on foreign vaccine to import and sell it at very high rate to their own people. African leaders have problems

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Ayubaossy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
E don happen
2 re yet to join the leauge
God pls heal our nation
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Lexusgs430: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Koreyquadrii:
He will surely survive it he is young

What about if he has underlying health conditions?
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by asobo: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
mistijude:
you lie about one carrying the virus without knowing my brother. you can't hide coronavirus! Even if someone carried it without knowing, what of someone he must have infected without knowing who may not have good immune system?
At least you made mention of good immune system.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by canDy4eva(f): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Avalancheman:
RIP

Probably another case of serious underlying health conditions... embarassed

Did you go through the post?

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by DonMustafa: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
oshozondii:

The Chairman of the Committee on Prevention and Control of COVID 19 in the State, Hon. Idi Barde Gubana who is also the Deputy Governor of the State announced that the case is a 29-year-old who is unmarried and lives with his parents.

He is a banker with a new generation bank in Damaturu.

Who are his parents? Obviously will be the northern elite. He must have gotten it from one big shot in the north
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Beetobee(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
He must have gotten it from money notes. One of the fastest ways of getting the virus. Wash your hands. disinfect!
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by johnmattew: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
haiti007:
As much as I believe this virus is real, I doubt if the infected persons are up to 1500.

Whichever way. I and my family hid ourselves under the shadow of the Almighty.
if moderately populated African nations like Egypt south Africa,Algeria and Morocco got almost 5000 cases each and Cameroon with 2k cases,is Nigeria immunity special?

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
olumide4christ:

No... they simply are not carrying out vigorous testing, that's why.

Oh..ok.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Dollabiz: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
How
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
asobo:
Did you just say blazing hot? Kogi is still learning when you mention states like Adamawa, Sokoto and Maiduguri. The challenge here is that some people carry the virus without knowing at all.

Ok.
Yeah, I heard some are carriers. They don't manifest any symptoms.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by leefino(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
sholatech:
Ncdc DG was prophetic..every state in the country will get infected.

Only Kogi State yet to have a cofirmed Case.
Cross River State too don't have any case as well as Kogi.
So for now just those two states.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by koxyz: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
jamesbondchick:
Stop online begging, its disgusting!!! angry angry angry
You don't have money to eat but you have data for nairaland angry
Shame!
If you can't assist,then you jump and pass, it is not necessary you comment, some people are going through hell.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by dingbang(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
I hope NCDC are not bringing fake confirmed cases, someone with no travel record having the Virus is somehow, I hope it's not Typhoid
I tell you my brother. We can have false positive results as well.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by kemii823: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by kemii7018: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Berlohgun: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
*Have you heard of TaurusTv�?.*
I viewed this TV and I bet you will enjoy their Updates
�Memes
�Tweet Savages
�Sports
�Giveaways
�Referral contests
�Adverts & Promo
��Relationship Advice & Tell sessions etc to entertain you.

Follow link to view TaurusTV�.

https:///2348134621130?text=Hello%2C%20I%20would%20love%20to%20be%20a%20part%20of%20TaurusTV%20%F0%9F%93%BA%2C%20My%20name%20is%20_____
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by kemii9198: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by haiti007(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
johnmattew:
if moderately populated African nations like Egypt south Africa,Algeria and Morocco got almost 5000 cases each and Cameroon with 2k cases,is Nigeria immunity special?

And to tell that those aforementioned countries have actually conducted more test that Nigeria.

We can only care for ourselves. Government can't.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Flows001(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
sholatech:

even Nasarawa doesn't have any yet
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by isaacprinz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
sholatech:

That's not true, cross river state is yet to confirm any case. undecided
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Xup bro... I want to cartoonize a pic of mine
Koreyquadrii:
He will surely survive it he is young
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Kingrefreshed: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
sholatech:

And Imo State
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by executive12: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
mustmust:
And cross river is yet to have any infection

Wrong. None has presented doesn't mean that no one there has it. Nigeria is not doing much testing.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by rummmy: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
haiti007:
As much as I believe this virus is real, I doubt if the infected persons are up to 1500.

Whichever way. I and my family hid ourselves under the shadow of the Almighty.
only you and your family? What about others including your friends. Don't be selfish man
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by haiti007(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
rummmy:
only you and your family? What about others including your friends. Don't be selfish man

And when most friends believed that its a scam angry
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by franugo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
foolbuster:
Now this is scary embarassed

It was funny before abi?
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by AkuOlisa: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
FORCUS indeed.

And covid 19 Federal Government
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Golan007: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
koxyz:
If you can't assist,then you jump and pass, it is not necessary you comment, some people are going through hell.

Shatap.

They should have some self respect and work.

If they cannot live in the cities, they should relocate to their villages where they would be even more useful.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by foolbuster: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
franugo:

It was funny before abi?

Lolz. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User / Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online / Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.