Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe (36143 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by CreekCommando: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Awusa and fvckery be like akara, bread and coke.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by watchindelta(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Italy get 24 states only 12 state get corona. But it be like say na the whole 36 states corona don enter oh shocked shocked
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by onadana: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
lordm:
Click like when you see it

That person that typed that forcus should be quarantined.

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Roon9(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
lordm:
Click like when you see it

Forc us grin

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by phr33man(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
The way out of this pandemic is to be responsible for yourself and household. If each individual can do this, Mr coro will be no more. It's obvious that our leaders have failed us. We can rant from now till tomorrow, nothing will change. Easing this lock down is like sending masses on a suicidal mission. If countries like US, Italy, Spain and other developed countries could control this pandemic, what's our hope in Naija. He who have ears should listen and he who have working brain should take heed.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by rummmy: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
haiti007:

And when most friends believed that its a scam angry
pray for the few that believe then.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by haiti007(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
rummmy:
pray for the few that believe then.

OK then. God will save us all.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by fabuloz1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
haiti007:
As much as I believe this virus is real, I doubt if the infected persons are up to 1500.

Whichever way. I and my family hid ourselves under the shadow of the Almighty.
100% correct. Nigeria case has been politicised. I watched on AIT news yesterday that in Corss River, the chairperson of the task force on Covid 19 was accusing NCDC of sending text messages to some people to claim they have the virus and they will be paid millions.
Like Anambra index case, he was accused of having the virus forcefully.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by rummmy: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
haiti007:

OK then. God will save us all.
God will not come down to save us... He will save us through US.... we no dey try for this part of the world.. Check Ghana, Senegal, South Africa, Madagascar. Our African brothers ooooo....
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by haiti007(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
fabuloz1:

100% correct. Nigeria case has been politicised. I watched on AIT news yesterday that in Corss River, the chairperson of the task force on Covid 19 was accusing NCDC of sending text messages to some people to claim they have the virus and they will be paid millions.
Like Anambra index case, he was accused of having the virus forcefully.

Really?
Even in a sensitive time like this, all our leaders do is to loot.
Well, the virus itself is coming for them sequentially.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by mustmust(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
executive12:

Wrong. None has presented doesn't mean that no one there has it. Nigeria is not doing much testing.

As long as its not reported its not there. If any one presents symptoms NCDC will be call to do the needful
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by fabuloz1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
haiti007:

Really?
Even in a sensitive time like this, all our leaders do is to loot.
Well, the virus itself is coming for them sequentially.
Mehn! I was dumbfounded. The NCDC Cross River branch was pained that Covid-19 money is not in circulation in the state hence the desperation the record first case. grin
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by tomdon(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Then this has truly boomeranged
If he's the index case, did the virus fly on him from another state or the real index case has transmitted it to many others
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by fabuloz1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
mustmust:

As long as its not reported its not there. If any one presents symptoms NCDC will be call to do the needful
No mind that clown. What's the need of testing when it's not in the state yet? like it would fly from other state to the "yet to be gotten state."

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by fabuloz1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
tomdon:
Then this has truly boomeranged
If he's the index case, did the virus fly on him from another state or the real index case has transmitted it to many others
Nice question
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by haiti007(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
fabuloz1:

Mehn! I was dumbfounded. The NCDC Cross River branch was pained that Covid-19 money is not in circulation in the state hence the desperation the record first case. grin

grin no wonder a governor in the north made his daughter the head of the lockdown taskforce, so that they can both enjoy their loots.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by fabuloz1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
haiti007:

grin no wonder a governor in the north made his daughter the head of the lockdown taskforce, so that they can both enjoy their loots.
Hehehehehe....So funny grin
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by drololaaof: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
The North with their secrecy and double standard.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by iswallker(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
haleymoon:
too bad, may his immune system never fail him in this time. Covid-19 seems set to overwhelm the system. Well this lockdown the president just eased is an opening, an easy way of contracting the virus.
I don't know if it is a well calculated move from him to help us speed up to reach the peak of this virus in the number of infected persons..
No doubt, there is hunger in the land, the president has now given the citizens choice of being eliminated by coro or hunger.. The palliatives are nothing to write home about if u have not gotten.

You are sounding broken - hole you are well with your family.. undecided
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by NaijadrivaCars: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Donald3d:
Hey, you don't write for Autojosh again?
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Donald3d(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Hey, you don't write for Autojosh again?
I still do...I have being very occupied lately, gradually freeing up my desk, would recommence soon.
Thanks for checking in cool
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by koxyz: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Golan007:

Shatap.

They should have some self respect and work.

If they cannot live in the cities, they should relocate to their villages where they would be even more useful.
Your response indicates your level of upbringing.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Golan007: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
koxyz:
Your response indicates your level of upbringing.

And yours would make all of Africa beggars.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by haleymoon: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
iswallker:

You are sounding broken - hole you are well with your family.. undecided

Thoroughly Learn how to spell before you engage your senseless comment with me. I won't give you my attention again because you seems to masturbate and equally derive immense pleasure in doing that. wink
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by iswallker(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
haleymoon:

Thoroughly Learn how to spell before you engage your senseless comment with me. I won't give you my attention again because you seems to masturbate and equally derive immense pleasure in doing that. wink

Only a senseless fellow will think I spelled hope as hole..you need a shrink urgently... undecided
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Alennsar(f): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
africanpride1:
*WHO IS REALLY THE RET*RD OF AFRICA*

*GHANA*
*1.* Has tested over 65,000 people and this was enough to do some scientific study to make home grown empirical conclusions and that has made them relaxed their lockdown.

*2.* Now they are using home made drones to transport samples from remote villages to test centers in the cities.

*SENEGAL*
*1.* Senegal has produced testing kit costing just one dolar. They cure their Covid within few days of detection.

*2.* They are using 3D to produce ventilators costing less than half the original amount.

*3.* Now they are testing everybody in no time

*MADAGASCAR*
*1.* Madagascar has already started using and exporting their home grown Covid 19 Cure that has saved many from dying.

*NIGERIA*
*1.* We have only tested less than 11,000 people

*2* We have borrowed billions of dollars in less than one month to fight coronavirus

*3.* Our leaders in Nigeria are only interested in where d money follow

*4* No team of experts have been commissioned to produce test kit or local ventilator or even vaccines.

*Our country is on autopilot*

Nigeria we hail thee!
https://www.nairaland.com/5826758/madagascar-found-very-effective-cure
If this is true then where on our own
May God help us all
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by haleymoon: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
iswallker:

Only a senseless fellow will think I spelled hope as hole..you need a shrink urgently... undecided

I just wished to remind you that only an ignoramus will fail to acknowledge his shortcomings. Too bad you just publicly disgraced yourself.
A bad Workman always blames his tools.
wink
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by ehinmowo: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
haiti007:
As much as I believe this virus is real, I doubt if the infected persons are up to 1500.

Whichever way. I and my family hid ourselves under the shadow of the Almighty.

NIgeria's testing rate is the third poorest in the world. I can te you that over 5000 people have been infected already in Nigeria.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by haiti007(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
ehinmowo:

NIgeria's testing rate is the third poorest in the world. I can te you that over 5000 people have been infected already in Nigeria.

May God see us through this!
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why is this news??
What's the big deal being 29years with covid19 or being an infected banker?
Why did this even have to grace front page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market / Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.