Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming (2044 Views)

GRACIAS OCEAN VIEW At Otoolu, Ibeju Lekki. 8 Minutes Drive From The Lekki / Amen Estate Phase 2......invest In Your Future.. / Gracias Court Behind The Shoprite Sangotedo Lagos,off Monastry Road, 7m Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
In GRACIAS GROUP we are very particular about investments.

GRACIAS AGRO-ALLIED FARMS LTD is giving you an opportunity to invest into Farming business in our Farm Estates.
EVERYBODY EATS EVERY DAY.

GRACIAS GLOBAL PROPERTY LTD is giving you an opportunity to invest into property with little money.

With just N480,000(Four Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira) Outright.
N600,000(Six Hundred Thousand Naira) 3 - 6 Months.

You can secure a plot of land and start a farming business or you can resell or leases to people willing to venture into farming In the nearest future.

Our Farm Estates is in 3 different parcels
A . CASH CROP FARMING
B. ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
C. POULTRY & FISHERY

IF YOU BUY 5 PLOTS AND YOU GET 1 PLOT FREE
TITLE: AGRICULTURE ZONE
GRAB YOUR PLOTS NOWWWWWW
Call or Whatsapp: 07069254351

Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by ExpIorers: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Scam Alert
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by kemicalreact: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:
Scam Alert
Why
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
kemicalreact:
Why
Why will you say it's scam alert.
I don't know why some people loves to spoil other people's business.
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by ExpIorers: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
kemicalreact:
Why

Go help your village people
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

Must you comment or do you work with the company
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

If you don't understand something, you ask questions. I'm a lawyer and can't bring something that is not genuine here. It's unethical
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by ExpIorers: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Seyi62:

If you don't understand something, you ask questions. I'm a lawyer and can't bring something that is not genuine here. It's unethical

I thought you wanted to say you're Kim Jung Un

Okay I'm a judge
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

I'm here for biz, I'm not here for Jokers like you.
You must consider acting oo..
I thought you wanted to say you're Kim Jung Un

Okay I'm a judge
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
[right][/right][left][/left]
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by kemicalreact: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

Am I the OP? I'm only asking you to gimme a reason why it's a scam
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by ExpIorers: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
kemicalreact:
Am I the OP? I'm only asking you to gimme a reason why it's a scam

Did you ask him to prove isn't scam?

You can quote me with another username
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

Did you ask him to prove isn't scam?

You can quote me with another username
I can't prove it to you cos doing that will be a waste of time. If you wanna know more this estate is online, Google it
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

Okay I'm not interested
Then don't come here to seek and divert serious minded people's attention
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

Okay but don't let me to see your thread again
The Original Explorers , take note.
Nairaland notorious canceller/member with over a thousand monikers just cloned your moniker.

Omenka, SimplyLeo take note too!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

I checked your bio now and I saw when you registered nairaland. You that opened nairaland this year is now telling me not to post anything here. Please respect your elders. I was here 8years ago before you came here to be yarning bants

1 Like

Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Seyi62:

I checked your bio now and I saw when you registered nairaland. You that opened nairaland this year is now telling me not to post anything here. Please respect your elders. I was here 8years ago before you came here to be yarning bants
He opened this year?
He actually created this fake/clone moniker 10 mins ago!
The moderators will soon come for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Explorers(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
post=89034719:

The Original Explorers , take note.
Nairaland notorious canceller/member with over a thousand monikers just cloned your moniker.

Omenka, SimplyLeo take note too!

Saw just it.
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Explorers:

just saw it.

He created the fake/cloned moniker few mins ago.
The moderators will take it down soon.
We are sure of that.
He does that time to time.

Cc Omenka, SimplyLeo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

I have been on Nairaland for 9yrs.

2011 to 2020

My first username was banned for no reason.
So I'm not in good terms with NL,
It will be unbanned in few yrs coming
And that is why you became a terror to Nairaland with all your fraudulent activities?
From cancelling posts to cloning innocent members monikers for fraud to causing religious and ethnic violence here?
Well, we know 95% of your monikers here right from day one.
The moderators won't get tired of you.

Cc Omenka, SimplyLeo come see this true confession!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

Can you just imagine such effrontery! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
post=89035081:

And that is why you became a terror to Nairaland with all your fraudulent activities?
From cancelling posts to cloning innocent members monikers for fraud to causing religious and ethnic violence here?
Well, we know 95% of your monikers here right from day one.
The moderators won't get tired of you.

Cc Omenka, SimplyLeo come see this true confession!
I don't know this guy from any Adams just came and picked up interest in my post. Now cloning my post
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by Seyi62(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
post=89035148:

Can you just imagine such effrontery! shocked
Just doing my regular and normal biz and he came out of nowhere to be telling me rubbish
Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by dermmy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nairaland needs overhauling. How was this guy able to clone the real explorers username? Seun you need to sanitize nairaland's database.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Seyi62:

Just doing my regular and normal biz and he came out of nowhere to be telling me rubbish
Pay him no mind.
He's not worth your time.
He's only a time waster seeking for everyone's attention on a daily basis.
His lifespan on Nairaland with each moniker is 45 mins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

You're daft!
Thank you!
Your lifetime with your new and cloned moniker is only 15 minutes away kiddo.
So you can say all what you can prior then.

ExpIorers:

New one will emerge!
And it could be yours again.
Again?
Fire2, When did you ever stopped?
We don tell u,
na u go tire las las kiddo grin cheesy wink
We are happy to give a mazy youth a job as The Minister of cancellation with no salary.
Keep it up tongue tongue tongue
DEMMANNA pepper dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
dermmy:
Nairaland needs overhauling. How was this guy able to clone the real explorers username? Seun you need to sanitize nairaland's database.
WE HOPE SO!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can One Pay Prepaid PHCN Bill Via E-banking? / Contact Us For Your Carport Shade, Stainless Rail, Swimming Pool, Tank Stand Etc / Roofing Your House With Aluminium Sheets Call/whatsaap For Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.