Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

On The Lane:****** - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On The Lane:****** (186 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / Ghosts Of Vlogmas Past | Let's Go Down Memory Lane / Please Help. My Brother Is On The Fast Lane To Destruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Lane:****** by 1zombie1: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
I consider this thread of this section for two reasons;
1, other suitable section won't allow me at the moment
2, it's all about my social life, it's the right section.
Re: On The Lane:****** by 1zombie1: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
So there's no job, man is already getting used to poverty, God saves your son Nah. So COVID-19 won't let me go out, but a guy mention of mturk, affiliate marketing, and a business I was into that I always run to lose will pay this tune around.

Me too, I want to support my family, turn up in the club and think straight in life. My battery is almost dead, all these would be later sha.

Don't hide the secret behind it if you know it, help a brother.
Re: On The Lane:****** by 1zombie1: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
So, you can come here to abuse me, but shielding myself from that won't feed me.... Feel free to come, do even more than that.

So what is it that you've got?

(1) (Reply)

Destiny 2 / Most People Dont Know Why Their Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Pay Less / All Children Are Valuable, But A Girl Child Is Specially Valuable- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.