Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story (1401 Views)

Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by Nobody: 10:55am On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
the bank show her where the money was sent and asked she report to police, the police ask her to pay 100,000 and she went to fraudster bank and those once said the fraudster has moved the money to a wallet and so they cant help.

so now tell me what will you do if it was you in a case like this when you are to pay your customer

I'll get a lawyer.
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by Nobody: 10:57am On May 01, 2020
Hephkay05:
This truly happened and he is helping in a way he can. If you can't help, just look and go. You dont need to be stupid.

Fellow accomplice.

We dn use this format drop am since. Try another one.
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by betonnaira: 11:01am On May 01, 2020
Jinja007:

Fellow accomplice.

We dn use this format drop am since. Try another one.
u dey mind d two of them
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
to ne honest, you are the stupid one here, you can see the woman phone number on the post, why didint you call to comfirm its all a lie

Oga if I know where you're, I swear, I'll arrest you until you prove you're innocent.

If you really want to help her go and get a lawyer n file a report to ICPC n leave us alone.
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2020
Jinja007:

Oga if I know where you're, I swear, I'll arrest you until you prove you're innocent.

If you really want to help her go and get a lawyer n file a report to ICPC n leave us alone.
24 olaniyan street , aguda ogba... you guys think i need your peanut? Then try and arrest me and see who will be arrested
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2020
Jinja007:

I'll get a lawyer.
how can she pay for a lawyer? lawyer are not free and thats one of the challenges
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
how can she pay for a lawyer? lawyer are not free and thats one of the challenges

Pro Bono lawyers are government officials who work for the government.. Their services to the public are FREE.

Check them at any ministry of Justice in Nigeria.

Can we now rest??
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
24 olaniyan street , aguda ogba... you guys think i need your peanut? Then try and arrest me and see who will be arrested

Only a fool will believe you posted the correct address.
Re: She Is In Debt And Here Is Her Story by rodgermetty(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2020
Jinja007:

Only a fool will believe you posted the correct address.
Believe what u want...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: What The Movie “Money Heist” said About Boko Haram / Man In Shock After Video - He Bumped Into A Rat ‘cooking’ In His Kitchen Watch.. / Dr.m.s Idiagbon Of English Department Unilorin Harasses Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.