Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? (605 Views)

Someone Sent Intimate Video Of My Current Date And I To Blackmail Me — Tiwa Sava / My Current Date Has A Sweet P**sy But''' / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by EXLOVER(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
I love my current girlfriend so much, although she's a bit stubborn but i love her and i so wish to start a journey with her. She's beautiful, caring , loving, she balance and she also knows her to cook.

The person you're dating currently will you marry him or her? If you're not going to marry that person why are you two still together and why don't you want to marry him or her?

Re: Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by Lamanii22(f): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes! Totally! By God's grace.. He is really amazing...
Re: Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
I dey mad??
na these coffin undertakers for come carry my corpse

Re: Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by AdmissionGetEas: 12:08am On May 01, 2020
I'm getting married to her soon
Re: Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by EXLOVER(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2020
SmellySperm:
I dey mad??
na these coffin undertakers for come carry my corpse
Then why still wasting her time?
Re: Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 01, 2020
EXLOVER:
Then why still wasting her time?
she's the one wasting my time
Re: Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by EXLOVER(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2020
SmellySperm:

she's the one wasting my time
Hahahahaha.... How she take dey waste your time?
Re: Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 01, 2020
EXLOVER:
Hahahahaha.... How she take dey waste your time?
she refuses to let me gogrin
Re: Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by EXLOVER(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2020
SmellySperm:

she refuses to let me gogrin
You dey bang her well naw, and she dey see bright future between una two. I pray she hold you reach altar in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 01, 2020
EXLOVER:
You dey bang her well naw, and she dey see bright future between una two. I pray she hold you reach altar in Jesus name. Amen
back to sender ogrin

Re: Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? by EXLOVER(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2020
wink
SmellySperm:

back to sender ogrin
Yeah bro. I'm the sender and i will marry my sweet baby

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Husbands Cheat On Wives / Run From Toxic Relationships / Moment Groom Began To Speak In Tongues After He Was Asked To “kiss The Bride”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.